A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from a mountain - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Unbelievable Bigoted Ad Released By Repulicans

User Thread
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Geisha is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A Pro-Romney Super PAC (I think that means 'political action committee' ) has released this crazy anti-gay marriage advertisement called 'New Morning' - as though it's going to frighten people into voting against Obama. When are these idiots going to grow up? Are people stupid enough to buy the idea that gay marriage is going to be 'forced' on heterosexual couples?!

So so insane!
This video appears to have been removed

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Their ad sucks anyway.

Both political parties are in the trash. I hope that by some miracle, a third party president is elected (not neccesarily Gary Johnson) and new parties will get into Congress.

I am neither a dem or a rep, i just want both parties to go down into the political abyss along with obama, romney and their kind. While the good, proper dems and reps that still have some values and are true to what they believe resurface.

42yrs • M •
johnnieusername is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How is this bigoted?

Marriage is defined in each person's mind however they define it, and it's not up to one party or the other to determine the 'true' definition of marriage. Traditionally, it has been man and woman. It has also been many women and one man, and even more rarely one woman and many men.

It has never been two members of the same sex, until very recently.

A good compromise, which I'm kind of amazed that I don't see people making, is to keep the traditional definition of marriage intact, while at the same time making a new definition for 'same-sex civil unions' or something similar with all the rights responsibilities and consequences attached.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy