For every action there is a reaction. Choose the right actions and you'll get the right reactions. - kouryuu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I have nothing but contempt for the western woman - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It seems to me there's almost this idolatry of men in the west and on the flip side of the coin is the fair and gentle imprint of femininity, condemned!

Females are not suppressed, no... men are just worshipped! Our disappointment with our gay sons and friends is thus explained. I mean how could a man forsake that divine fortune of being... a man? Insanity!!

And females... oh females... you outran a boy once in childhood and never received such respect and attention in your life. The game was learned, the course was set.

Western society is literally void of any indication of respect or recognition of feminine ideals like devotion, gentleness or nurturing. No, it's all depictions of the amazonian-type of woman - chicks with guns, kicking ass.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the west tends to be more of the invading/conquering ilk.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 38yrs • F •
morgancooper is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I agree with sammy, this is holy crap and gender based discrimination. It's 21st century, grow up now.

40yrs • F •
zuzkaakzuz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Despite the fact, that I should feel like a godes by your idealization of EE women, you managed to make me fell not that good about myself.
Surrender comes with trust, it is not a must. Somethhing western men always forget visiting my country. Our ee men love us, something, what english men should learn first and stop hating and complainig about western women.

28yrs • F •
ChaosShards is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have read a lot of articles in which many European men seem to have a similar view. For instance, a large number of Western women are totally unfamiliar with, and even afraid of, men who are uncircumcised, which is completely normal and common in European countries. However, I'm a Western woman (technically, although it's weird thinking of myself that way) and I'm about as American as they get. The only difference is, I fell in love with a guy in England, and I plan on moving there someday because I simply adore all aspects of their culture; I've always felt a strong pull to it. It's also worth mentioning though, that in the six years I've known him and as often as we talk about our lives, despite being an ocean apart, our countries really don't sound that different in terms of society. You get romantic women like me, and bitchy women everywhere. Although, I'd have to say, it does seem like there's more spoiled bitchy women in the U.S. Haha. Very interesting topic.

55yrs • F •
DianaMJoice is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ophion, I hear your frustration and your dismay.

I too face the lack of femininity in women in our western culture. But I also miss men, real men, who can look me in the eye and keep the contact without folding.

Not like a childish attempt to stubbornly move into a power struggle, but rather to look and to SEE each other, to look for a spark and to have the courage and back bone to move in and to penetrate our minds, our souls, our womanhood.

As women, we too are surrounded by boys in the form of men. And it is driving us into states of despair and hatred. Like the one you feel. So instead we claim our careers, become hard in the face of adversity on the business front. And then, after we have learned how to master the art of war on the front line of our careers, we have unlearned what it means to be a woman in the arms of a man, who knows his values, who knows where he is going and who can back himself in everything he says.

For women in our western culture, we need to learn to receive a man and his gifts, how to inspire him to want to become even better than he already is, to thrive through the tenderness, the sassiness and openness of a woman that understands and supports him.

Men on the other hand have forgotten what it means to penetrate a woman's heart and womanhood.

So what are we going to do?

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
I have nothing but contempt for the western woman - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy