Take your favorite quote or phrase with the word 'life' and replace it with 'wife', in order to make it more interesting. But don't say it out loud at an inopportune moment, on fear of losing your wife. - ravenclaw
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Big Food

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
Big Food
Gargantuan sized food.
Is it a good idea? No, not particarly. Being a good idea doesn't seem to be the point.
What is the point? I don't know. I'm just a messenger.

Jackie Chan with a huge sushi:

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •
Longest sushi in the world.
Measured: 2,033.3 meters long(6,671 ft)

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •
I don't know if this is the world's biggest pizza, but what I'd like to know is how did they spread they spread the sauce at the center of the pizza? Did they use a huge spatula, a crane, or did someone have to do a belly slide on it?

42yrs • F •
People rejoicing over a massive burger. Though that little girl does not look too stoked.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Kindred Heart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
How exactly does one eat a burger like that?

"Love, love is in the air, and I am breathing it all in."
 42yrs • F •
A giant cabbage grown by John Vincent in Canada:

26yrs • M •
Color Troll is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hahahs, the giant pizza is actually quite awesome and looks quite good too. But, the longest sushi looks gross. >_<

Big Food
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy