The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts - Unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dolphin Pictures

User Thread
 31yrs • F •
snacky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dolphin Pictures
Here's a bunch of dolphin pictures if there's any dolphin lovers here. Dolphins seem surreal to me, they're so social with humans that it seems kinda freaky. I watched this documentary once about this lone dolphin who became attached to a diver man, the guy would swim out every day and spend time with the dolphin. Then, the guy had to make a trip somewhere for a while so he couldn't go out everyday any more. When he came back the dolphin actually acted different as though he was hurt or didn't trust the guy the same way. How human-like is that?!

They seem like sea dogs. I wish I could interact with one and see what they're really like.

31yrs • F •
snacky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is an awesome picture. It appears to be taken in the ocean, not part of some zoo, and they're flipping with coordination with each other. What's up with that?

31yrs • F •

31yrs • F •
Dolphin bubbles!

33yrs • F •
fuzzybster2 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
what documentary is that? i've been trying to find its name forever

Dolphin Pictures
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy