For things you have missed, you have gained something else; and for things you gain, you lose something - Summit
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Love quotes for HIM

User Thread
 28yrs • F •
gemma is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Love quotes for HIM
Hey hey... it's my bf and my 1 year anniversary coming up next month and I started making this DIY photo album for him with all the pics of us together. I want to paste lots of love quotes for him through all the pages. I suck at making my own quotes, so if ya'll know some good love quotes for guys, ple-ease help me out. Its okay they're funny.

Thanks!

30yrs • F •
janjan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The Past is is our History
Tomorrow is our Mystery
Today is our Gift
That's why it is called our Present
Thank you for my Present

30yrs • F •
janjan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you

30yrs • F •
If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right

Love quotes for HIM
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy