Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Love Quotes

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Kindred Heart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Love Quotes
I've been collecting love quotes since I was ten years old. I actually had a little notebook back then and any time I heard a quote about love on tv, or read one in a book, I would write it down. I didn't think too much about each quote, like I wouldn't analyze them or anything, I just liked them, like it was just a 'feeling' thing. Maybe it became a habit after a while. But I stopped doing this about 2 years ago after a breakup. But still, if I notice a romantic or emotional quote, there's this feeling inside like I have a compulsion to write it down.

I want to take time now and think through all the quotes I've gathered. Even though I don't collect them anymore, I feel very attached to my collection.

I am going to start posting some of them here, one by one and analyze what I think each one means.

ps. I'm a little embarrassed about sharing these

"Love, love is in the air, and I am breathing it all in."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Kindred Heart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Love is my religion - I could die for it. by John Keats

I think I really like this quote. It's like a person willing to anything for love because it is so special to them. Total devotion.

"Love, love is in the air, and I am breathing it all in."
 32yrs • M •
williammlr is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
For the readers of my posts..I would like to share some love quotes with you all..
Love quotes
"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end."

"Sometimes we let affection, go unspoken, Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can't find words to tell our feelings, Especially towards those we love the best."

"Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there."

Love Quotes
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy