Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Nibiru looks more and more plausible...

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This video appears to have been removed

"The truth will set you on fire"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Kindred Heart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers:

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/intro/nibiru-and-doom
sday-2012-questions-and-answers

...courtesy of Nasa

"Love, love is in the air, and I am breathing it all in."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timeless1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sillyness!
"The bottom line is that NASA astronomers never discovered or announced a planet. To an astronomer, persistent claims about a planet that is 'nearby' but 'invisible' are just plain silly."

36yrs • M
Even sillier is to have "NASA said so" as your only argument against it.

The first thing you have to do is understand that the solar system we're taught as kids is grossly disproportionate to our actual solar system. I'm assuming this is mostly to help kids remember the planets? It's actually kind of weird that this fantasy is rarely blown for people...

But when you recognize the sheer space that's in just the area of our solar system, the idea that a large rock emitting little to no light millions of miles away becomes much more plausible. Any honest astronomer would admit this.

Lack of evidence does not equate lack of existence. I'm not saying this planet definitely exists but I know enough to know it's possible.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timeless1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think you do!

If there was any change it would reach us in december it would be visible by the human eye.

I dont think you have acknowledged the effect of gravitation on spacial objects. they can defitely prove using gravitational math that no earth size planet has entered the solar system from afar for over a million years

there is no nibiru - it is impossible. mars would have changed its orbit by now if there was. the moon would have shifted. they have instruments collecting data constantly and nothing has shifted even slightly.

jump up and down. you know how youre falling back down? thats how strong nibiru would be pulling mars and the moon

36yrs • M
Oh okay I take it you've done the measurements yourself and studied the sky in the southern hemisphere according to the predictions which is why you're so sure?

Pack it up guys, debates over! Timeless did all our homework for us and we don't need to consider this possibility anymore.

36yrs • M
All I'm saying is it's plausible. There's geological evidence that there's a regular catastrophic event that happens to the earth every 3500 years or so. That's a fact. What would cause the geological poles of the earth to shift? That's some serious shit... and it happens regularly in the earth's life cycle.

I don't know if it's Nibiru that causes it or maybe it could be that we're passing into a part of our orbit around the galaxy that has a greater gravitational pull.

Either way pole shifts don't just happen on their own...

36yrs • M
This is just one article and I'm still learning and investigating this stuff as well. My time table could be off.

Go to this link and scroll down a bit until you get to "Prehistoric reptiles in the balmy Canadian Arctic". It basically shows how the same geological evidence can be interpreted as plate tectonic shifts or as a sudden pole shift. In my opinion the pole shift explanation requires less hoop jumping to fit the evidence.

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/article.php?category=3&article=89

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy