Thou shall not lie and create false hope. Now look me in the eye and tell me I'm not insane. - 1xplicit-azn
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Adorable Animal Pics - Page 2

User Thread
 42yrs • F •

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that HissyFit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha .. love the sleeping kitties, dawn

42yrs • F •
I don't know what it is about cats, especially kittens, the feline species must have some of the most adorable babies on the planet. Really, is it just me or are they not cuter than human babies?

Maybe we should start a cute kitty thread for our fixation.

56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that HissyFit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ummm .. I didn't realize human babies were cute.

Maybe I'm a cat.

42yrs • F •
quote:
Ummm .. I didn't realize human babies were cute.

I never thought they were either, however I can't say that I have decidedly decided that they aren't given the fact that I think I was a cute baby - perhaps it's a familial thing. Like it's easier to feel connected to a baby cat or dog or another animal because we may be more comfortable with them. But a human baby requires so much more investment. Like, if we truly allowed ourselves to view them as cute then we would just love them completely and that could be a painful thing if it is not our own child. The last time I saw a baby it was a baby that was only a day old, I felt so tenderly facinated and saddened at the same time because I was all too aware that this child was going to be quickly corrupted by the world. Perhaps such awareness makes us keep an emotional distance from those tiny humans.

42yrs • F •

33yrs • F •
tohapply is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
they are soooooo cute!!!

Adorable Animal Pics - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy