Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My theory(s)

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
Akreia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My theory(s)
Allow me to start off by saying this is a lot to explain so, please, if you will excuse my jumping around. First and foremost, I do not believe there is a set 'God' or creator or everything. It's impossible because something else had to create that which created said creator. I most definitely believe in higher power. What happened was, we, created this. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure everything out, years, mind boggling questions that disturb many. The infinite loop of the universe if you will. Something has to be containing it, which means something has to be on the other side, but... what's on the other side of the end of that side? Hope you followed.

This first came to my attention when I was younger, depressed, bi-polar if you will. It all started with the simple question I asked myself. 'How come when I'm having a bad day, it always seems to get worse and worse the more I dwell on it?' Answer: Law of Attraction. I tested this theory, first handed, discovered the idea on my own, through the exploration of my mind. Little did I know, this 'Law of Attraction' had been created long before me. Oblivious to this for 12 years of testing this theory, I did just that. Most of which turned out to be true. I always believed everything will be fine, yet, at the same time, I assumed bad, unfortunate things would still happen. Both ended up being true. I guess you could look at it as, yeah, this happens to everyone. I would reply, 'You're right, most people contemplate several things a day' . Your opinion on the thoughts you have, as in how much you believe it to be or not to be will actually directly impact on your decision.

This is what the original followers and creators of the Law of Attraction did NOT know. It litterally affects everything. Granted, physics still apply, gravity hurts and yes one day, if you live long enough you will be old. Just a side note, yes you did throw up on your babysitter when you were five, that will never be undone. Everything is connected. When everything came to be as it is, so were 'x' amount of souls. From that point on no souls can be created or destroyed. Souls have DNA, if you will. Your soul transfers from life to life trying to learn everything it can about everything. Remember, we are all connected. Our mission: We want to live, individually, as many different patterns possible in the entire universe and experience everything the universe has. That way, when we rejoin, together, we will know EVERYTHING.

Now I'm going to take a step back and relate to just humanity alone for a little while. Religion was an excellent, yet dangerous, idea. In most cases it was to control, for the better, people. So people didn't get upset over not-so-important things and kill their neighbor, steal from the feeble, etc. It took a very wise person to do this. A visionary. Had they known it would eventually lead to more wars than before it probably wouldn't have been done, but still, it was genius. I'm not going to knock any religion and say 'They're wrong, and this is why...' because you can do that to anything abstract.

A flaw that humanity has is now that we are raised being told what is and is not instead of learning for ourselves, we are at a very slow pace. We don't evolve anymore because we don't need to. People are generally happy with what the world has to offer. There is so much more everyone is capable of but no one wants to achieve it or even begins pondering how. They just live their lives with what they think is guided and to their best to put food on the table. That's good and all but damn, I'm curious. Unfortunately, because of this slow pace, humanity is quickly losing its purpose in the universe. That's not too bad considering earth populates some of the most unevolved species in the universe. Compairing us to civilazations in distance space is a bigger stretch than compairing skipping rocks to video games from generations ahead of us. Would you rather crawl or drive a Koenigsegg?

Though blissful ignorance is nice, most of you are here to explore ideas and ponder the 'what if'. Back to the Law of Attraction. If you believe that when you die you will be rejoined with your loved ones then you probably will be, in your afterlife. Just make sure they feel the same way. If you believe you will be 'Godlike' then you more than likely will be. 'How?' you ask? Because your afterlife is based on what you experience in this life, to eliminate one of the quadrillion possibilities and patterns the universe has in store. Someone has to fill that pattern, and someone will. Though, if you believe it enough, it will be and the Law of Attraction will make you live the life you need to live to be 'due' for that afterlife you seek. Think of the Law of Attraction as your own personal genie in a bottle. 'Nothing is an accident' is a wonderful phrase, because it's true.

Don't go believing that tomorrow you will hit the lottery, and expect it to be true or count me out because it didn't happen, because you're not the only one. Oh yes, it works that way too. If you believe in something 100% and someone else believes it to be false just as much, whoever has the stronger mind/willpower/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, will win that battle. In this case, you're one versus many. Goodluck. Using your mind in a special manner, like so, is like using any other muscle in your body. The only difference is, it's not inherited like altheticism, because most people don't use irregular parts of their brain. No one is every taught to, and not too many people have the luxury to spend the time on something like that, yet alone have the desire to learn to do that. Count me out or call me crazy but so many of the greats in history had a theory that in their time seemed impossible and irrational, absolutely insane. So prove me right and everyone else right that says history repeats itself. I can live with either option.

In my personal opinion, and beliefs, 'Heaven' and 'Hell' are not spiritual places you go to if you've been a good or bad little boy or girl. Though there are higher powers which govern the inferior. In a sense, both places exist but it's nothing like you imagine so I can hardly relate it to that. They are an entirely different species in a very distant galaxy, and the two are seperated emensly. Ironically enough, Earth falls near the middle of the two. Many different 'alien' species congregate at said locations. They actually have smaller planets, orbiting said locations, which are designed to populate species with 'specific' needs. We humans like our water and oxygen, and nothing else. Temperature also being a factor and other natural habitations which sustain said life. Perpetual energy sources, etc. Some species actually live long enough to where a soul, or many, will come and go before its life is over. A few ancient breed actually never die. Thus being the original species of 'Heaven' and 'Hell'. The two biggest impacts on the entire universe.

All the times you heard of curses, karma, bad luck, good luck, chance, coincidence, was just another way of labling the Law of Attraction. Everyone knows what karma is, and some believe it, most a little bit, some none, but it's still favored towards it existing or at least being possible thus it survives the test of time. It's actually the Law of Attraction, you saying, 'This will happen because of this and that' only happens because you're setting it in motion and people feel as if karma is real, so it happens. There is so much more I wish I could share with you, but I am simply not allowed. I hope you enjoyed the read. Whether you believe any of it or think any of it is possible or not. I hope you were not bored reading it.

~Akreia

PS: Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors, I didn't re-read it for I live this every day and have no need to reread it.

36yrs • M •
Akreia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I understand how you can assume that their are loop holes and that its a lot to grasp. Thank you for your reply, even. Though as it was indirectly insulting, thats irrelevant. According to said "scientist" earth is very "young" compaired to the entire universe so for someone to try to understand this seems unreasonable. Most people don't like hearing it because it goes against everything they know.

I explained the lottery situation, and most of your other arguements aswell. I dont think ive ever heard of any other theory that explains the purpose of life thats more "logical" which seemed ot be what you were seeking than what I stated.

The only proof I have is me. I know that's not enough for must, but try it. If you want your god to punish you for your every mistake after agreeing you were made incorrectly, or sacrificing his own sun for his fuck ups which then made religion more power which lead to wars, the all knowing put us behind even further.

There is so much our minds are capable of. Most of humanity will never use their mind in such a manner to see things from such an "awkward" perspective. Most people do not want to. That "drive" you speak of, is just energy pulling what you want towards you, like gravity. I've been experimenting with it and had I not been so confident its real, i would not have shared this.

I guess you should just call me Columbus. Either way i appreciate your time for skimming or possibly even reading the post.

Take care.

36yrs • M •
My apologies for it is really the only way to see true colors sometimes. Just because there is no way to prove it "immediately" doesn't mean it cant be practiced, like anything else. For in your arguement, where you I criticized other religions suggest that mine requires faith. That is the point which you have "proven" for me. For that I thank you because you did it without knowing you did it, which in fact, makes it tangible. Every religion you can refer to has "Faith" in it. As a result in said faith, where most are seeking guidance and/or happiness, they say their lives have changed or been moved. You call it the will of the "gods" or what ever makes it easy to understand. I call it this. I have yet to put a name on it for i feel as if it doesnt need one other than "Nature".

Im not saying everything little thing can be changed. I even stated that it that way. I believe certain things can be changed and that if it corresponds with one of the patterns that needs to be fullfilled, which have not been, then the likelihood increases. You say it cannot be proven but yet through this ability i have found and obtain said proof through a stranger who really didn't want to go for it.

I have enjoyed our little conversations back and forth and greatly appreciate your reply. You are not the first person i've conversed with about this, just the first stranger. I would go on and describe how I think you took it in, and why you took it the way you did, but this is not about me, or you. Just this theory. Really there is no need to be judgemental upon the other. Though, I will say your statement sayning i didn't post this to share couldn't be further from the truth. Even in its own way, imposing is a sense of sharing; just forcefully. It wasnt my intention to do that either. I think it may seem that way because this is what I believe in and because i believe in it so much, the law of attraction makes you inevitably feel that way because we are all connected.

As an intellectual like yourself, Im sure you appreciate any new theorys and enjoy reading them all relatively the same but still already have your mind pretty set on senses. Such mannerism suggests that you wouldnt believe in something like ghosts, angels and demons, because there is no proof. This actually rules out any religion.

If its logic you're seeking then here is an example. Young children, toddlers and maybe a couple years older, show heavy signs of clairvoyancy, of things they have yet to even experience. They even show signs of very high intellectual capability, which often dwindles down and molds with the rest of society. Most people dont look at the beginning and think, "maybe it's because they are not taught to use that part of their brain, because our society doesn't need that to survive" Therefore, that part of them, dies. It will remain dormant until flirted upon and beckoned.

Logically speaking, keeping physics in mind, calculate that with everyone subconsciously doing this accidentally, and try it yourself. Why do so many religions suggest their purpose around these few rules? "Karma, Faith, Hope, Will, Fate, Destiny" are all things noted several times amongst all religions. Strongly believed at that. Ironic? Hardly. but like i said.. don't knock it 'til you try it. Give it a go, and it may take some time, Thats a pretty big ripple you're sending out and waiting to return. Dont make it unreasonable if you have severe doubts because you will just counter your own will, which is what most do through contemplation. But, don't make it something you could achieve without it either. Good luck

36yrs • M •
But it has everything to do with my theory. They are forcefed to believe otherwise. Thus with this false-belief they are no longer capable only because of said law. Doesn't mean the opposite cant happen. This the actually the most basic form of the law.

You're also putting words in my mouth because it is YOU whom is threatened. Not me. I could really care less who here agrees or disagrees. I just know this works for me in a very powerful manner and I figured I would share it before time is due. Every little thing has cause and effect, you are taught this. The analogy; You learned this in science and physics, the more complex version of said theory that has been proven, is this. You set one little thing in motion and yes, it will cycle through. There is also proof of that. There is also, proof, not common, of toddlers showing, yes, high intellectual capability and clairvoyancy.

I'm sorry you're treating this like an arguement as oppose to it being an intellectual conversation. Though i assume through your many years of searching and pondering the "out of the box" type things, that you would not be passive. That is fine.

I would also like to state, that i never once stated that this is my version of christianity. Thats actually far from what I believe in. I dont think "God" created man and let there be light. I never once said that my path is the only path, and that you must believe it, either. All I have done is presented a door in which you may choose to approach, knock, walk through or away from. I dont need strangers to follow me or even praise me for unfolding said beliefs either.

I understand where you dont see the proof you're looking for specifically, but if thats how you feel then you will really never have a belief in and said religion other than scientology. Which is fine. I'm not going to hate anyone for believing anything that puts them at peace because in reality, that is the best way. That which you are most comfortable with is where your heart may rest and you shall prosper. In my belief this is true.

Youre also presuming that im basing my religion off of The Law of Attraction where as it is only a sliver of a factor. In fact, the only reason it was mention was because it is one of the "Theory(s)" and that I find it to be extremely useful and figure a reader may give it a go. Is it expected? No. I would say its worth try. Its not like you have to do a lot. Just think. Eventually it will become passive and this motion becomes fluid with your lifestyle.

I will say it seems as if you've been treating this conversation like I am trying to make you believe in me and my theory, and that im forcing it upon you. That is not my intention and if you had that impression i apologise. All I am doing is defening myself from your negative remarks that just say it cannot be possible because there is no physical proof. There is no physical proof of life being on another planet, that the general public knows, but, there also isnt physical proof that there isn't life out there. I'll just use that analogy with my beliefs. Sure there is no hard evidence of any of this being correct. There is also no hard evidence of it being false either.

Your paved road comment strongly suggests that you need proof which is really not possible to give due to our state in evolution. We simply lack the utensils and intellectual capablity to do so. If that means none of it is possible then im sorry; go right ahead and believe that. I can live with that.

It was interesting the way you labled it "be-all-end-all". That really isn't how i described it. It would actually be more like, Discover-all-know-all-as-one. Conflict of interest plays its part only because we are so similar. Most people cant stand it when someone does something "unique" that they themselves do often. Yet at the same time they feel that way because they want it done, just in their own way. This may seem to be controversal and hazardous, as it shows symptoms of jealousy and hatred but, its actually quite harmonious.

The best proof i could ever give you is relating it to common things here. I'm fine with that if thats what you would like. I have been doing it previously, in this post. The only downfall to doing so is that you can knock it away and call shenanigans because its not groundbreaking. You could just say, "Yeah, everyone knows that" or something of the like, thus why it is harmonious. Thus the conflict of interest. This is the reason why I don't come out demanding anything or saying I'm right you're wrong. It is why I labled it as "My Theory(s)".

I do, nonetheless, appreciate your replies. One of the reasons I posted this here was to be able to converse about this topic in general with someone who is intrested in topics like this one. This isnt exactly the conversation you would normally have at the bar, or over dinner on a date. Though, I must ask, why do you say i'm highly defensive? You say I lack proof, and you want me to reason with you but when I discuss it from my perspective im defensive. And yes, i am conclusive, I strongly believe in this. Perhaps you are upset that I do. I'm sorry if that bothers you but its my choice, not yours. I could say the same thing you are and say that YOU'RE being defensive by attacking my theory as if this would upset you if it happens to be true. But im not saying that. Hope it didn't bother you too much that i disagreed with you, though you do show valid points. Sorry I cant give you the answer your looking for, and not agreeing with you.

"Many religions believing a great many common things is proof of nothing" is the point I was making. So, like myself, I guess they are all incorrect aswell. I would state that as the most defensive comment I've made. I wish there was more I could do to shed light, but it's hardly necessary anyway. I'm not sharing this for any kind of personal gain, assurance, acceptance, gratitude or any other selfish desire you could infer.

If you choose to reply or not, I've enjoyed the conversation and hope all works well for you.

74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let's divide this up and take things by segments...you started with this:
"Allow me to start off by saying this is a lot to explain so, please, if you will excuse my jumping around. First and foremost, I do not believe there is a set 'God' or creator or everything. It's impossible because something else had to create that which created said creator. I most definitely believe in higher power. What happened was, we, created this. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure everything out, years, mind boggling questions that disturb many. The infinite loop of the universe if you will. Something has to be containing it, which means something has to be on the other side, but... what's on the other side of the end of that side? Hope you followed."

Now here is my opinion...

The only thing that needs no creator, is NOTHING.

NOTHING is a total lack of contrast.

Analogous idea...0 = nothing = X-X

X = something

The "infinite loop of the universe" is infinute because of infinite repetitive cycle, time...only the existence "exists".
Beyond the bounds of existence (imbalance) NOTHING exists (balance, no contrast).

NOTHING is "containing the universe".

74yrs • M •
I believe there is a true universal law of attraction. It is the force of balance. Water seeks its own level, positive charges attract negative charges, matter & antimatter destroy each other....the imbalance of existence is driven by the force of return to the balanced state of NOTHING.

74yrs • M •
You say, "we create our reality" and I agree with this....only in the sense that "we" is a totality.

Each of us is a perspective of the whole. We each make choices that affect the totality.

The universal consciousness is a conglomerate. A juxtaposition of a perspective of universal consciousness & quantum energy is the basis of what you have called a "soul".

38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's why I don't dwell on theories anymore like I use to. It only makes one crazy.

Now, I know the facts and my mind stays quiet. Like the fact that there absolutely is no God. I know this like I know the back of my hand.

Stick with the facts and you don't have to believe anything because what's true will manifest by itself.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
My theory(s)
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy