Except for the American woman, nothing interests the eye of the American man more than an automobile, or seems so important to him as an object of aesthetic appreciation. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Alien Aura

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alien Aura

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
 36yrs • M
Alien Aura.

my proposal is that approximately 2,500,000yrs ago just before the rise of Homo sapiens. An advanced species made up from just Energy some how came across this blue planet we call earth. i propose that on some level the energy integrated with the creature they found to be most susceptible to there whispers.

my theory is based on the fact of the rise of cave paintings depicting a glow around the head of humanoids. the Ancient Astronaut theory is very similar in basses but they believe the glow is a space helmet of some sort .

Ive created this thread to hear from other peoples thoughts into the matter.
(let me offer this disclaimer) My personal beliefs do not reside by the aura alien theory. i merely created this thread for purpose of fun debate.

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
maybe they were humans which minds where so well trained that they can manipulate energy and have a high amount of energy contained in there bodies which caused a visible aura because there bodies where not big enough to contain all the energy.

these "enlightened" people might have been also the first humans which made religion. All the gods of the ancient world might just have been these humans which minds where so strong that they could do unimaginable stuff. as far as i know the ancient astronaut theory is derived from only cave paintings with these auras or as they might think helmets and that there is no paintings of alien spacecrafts, i am not sure about this but i am sure all of you will correct me if i am wrong.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 36yrs • M
There are loads of references in ancient text that can be translated as a flying machine. (the chariot of god)
there is also a mountain in Brazil (i think) that has a completely flat top similar to a runway.

I arouse to this theory when i was pondering why we grew to ignore instinct and brake through into logical thinking. perhaps this is what the aura is. the energy of logical brain patterns.

Ive read about people who claim they have trained themselves to see auras. so perhaps all auras where visible at the start as the other primative humans hadn't seen a human with a aura. hence the cave paintings.

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
oh ok so my theory is wrong.

this reminds me of another thread, Is Fluoride used to CONTROL, it is also on the active list, by you anyway.

you talk about the pineal gland, which is also sometimes called the third eye because it has the structure of a eye but much less developed, and probably only open for different wavelengths then visible light.

this eye could possible have the ability to see these "human aura's". and as you point out in there it is being calcified with fluoride, therefore before we can actually acknowledge its function it is out of order.

maybe all this third eye needs some training before it can see aura's and that over time the human race stopped using it and that as you say the first time we started thinking logical we might have been able to use it, but now it is lost.

just another theory so what do you think?

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 36yrs • M
does the Halo depict an aura?

supposing that the bible was a creation of man.
Then why the halo.

i personally thought a halo was a ring of light above the head not a glowing light surrounding it.

Alien Aura
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy