Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why I hate women

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
BigRed42 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why I hate women
First and foremost The first reason I hate women is because they dress slutty. If you're going to look like a whore and act like a whore then expect to be treated like one you dumb blond. Second they use their sexuality to get anything. Need a ride? call the guy you've been stringing along. need beer? go to any guy you deem eligible and ask if there is a party somewhere and follow. oh a perfectly ordinary guy is approaching you in a nonthreatening nonsexual manner? Fucking Boring, he must be a "creeper"! I better go meet up with my boyfriend. It's gotten to the point where if I see a girl in a skimpy outfit or with a tattoo or piercing on their chest, or waring another pair of those god dam bug eyed sunglasses I imagine swinging my arm in a compete 180 for the heaviest bitch slap I can manage. Women get to go from boyfriend to boyfriend expecting them to ask first dates and pay for the entire thing on the notion that they'll get lucky when its just the biggest con of you're life, they just turn around and act like they want to be feminists all of a sudden and you're out of money. Treated differently in club given free online services of diverse and innumerable types. Oh and if you break a boyfriend all you say is "opps, I guess I'll just move on to Grege". They EXPECT men to be horny 24/7 as though it's like no more than breathing for us, like emotion doesn't have any play into it either. They never give a dam about you because every guy on earth and their dog gives a dam about them or so they think. They will call you perverted for looking at the breasts they blatantly displayed out for the fucking world to see. If a man doesn't match their ideal in even the smallest way they automatically drop him as a potential date. They would rather wait for eternity for a man to ask for the date rather than ask for one themselves, I mean where the fuck is feminism in that aspect of women's rights, or do they have it too good to change? It astounds and amazes me that I haven't committed suicide because despite all I try to do to find a girlfriend no woman will ever date me and the ones who will I'm not attracted to the Irony is almost palpable. The worst of it is that it's a self perpetuating cycle, I get rejected, I feel lonely, I try to recover, I get depressed from feeling lonely so much, I try to recover by talking to another woman, I get rejected. It's like to only good kind of women in this world are nuns because you KNOW where they stand on their lives.

40yrs • M •
arekwhite is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You have see women with respectfully this is because of any women hearts you in the past..

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Hedgehog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
BigRed42,
I know this seems like an obvious response to your post, but not all women are as you describe. Not all women dress slutty and use their sexuality to get what they want. I admit that many, many women do use their sexuality as leverage but what about the women who don't look like the women you are describing. What about the homely or even ugly women. Beautiful women are not the only women who exist, so to say that you hate all women is a little unfair don't you think?
I would have to agree that it seems that most beautiful women use their beauty manipulatively, but not every single beautiful woman is that way. If you are going to the club, or places like it, to meet women, don't expect a soulmate. My advice to you is don't go after the woman with the "bug eyed" glassess or the "slutty" outfits if you can't stand them.
On a side note, and sorry, because you touched a nerve, but do you realize how much confidence it takes for a woman to wear those "slutty" outfits and are you thinking of all the pressure that is put on women to look exactly the way you are describing women to look like? Don't hate women for the way they look, or how they choose to express themselves. Don't hate women. Instead, hate the individual for their individual's choices, because if you decide to see all women this way, your general attitude of how you feel towards woman will permeate through your relationships.

42yrs • F •
I recenctly spoke to a woman who I have never met in person, only met her through a cyber social network. During our lengthy phone conversation, she disclosed an experience she had that basically steered her in the way she interacts with the world now..

Basically, she had never been approached by a man, ever in her life, until the day she wore make up (which from the sounds of it was later on in life rather than early). The first time she did that and wore more socially attractive clothes, a man approached her and told her he thought she was beautiful. She had never experienced such attention before.

It's tough, this a universal experience females experience and I myself have experienced it. How does this shape a woman? Will she not naturally be bitter towards any man who approaches her if she knows subconsciously that if she had not worn make up that day, that he would not have been interested in her.

This is large issue and basically, both sides demean each other and the world at large has alot to do with it. Many men, and the world at large do not value women and give them the same respect a man has - I mean, a man is considered beautiful unshaven or shaven. But a women who has hairy legs is 'unclean'. A man's thoughts in the world are considered much more relevant than a woman's.
If females are treated this way on the large macro scale, she is going to have a propensity to be abusive towards the men she can when it comes down to individual relationships. And then she begins to treat men who try to court her with what ever abuse she can.

I am in no way discounting the abuse men suffer - I think men suffer a great deal and are made to feel shameful for their desires in a very core way which then creates more aggression that gets flung around. I think both men and women suffer direly due to the non humane treatment that is circulates male-female relationships. But for this issue to be solved, the world has to start seeing women-girls-females as actual human beings in the manner a man is seen as a human being. Human beings do not need make up - it's illogical. Remove the illogical pressures and abuses imposed on a woman she then she will begin to behave the way she naturally would -> she will begin to behave logically.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think one of the reasons men are on average paid more than women is because subconsciously employers know that in general you can be more cruel and load more shit onto a male's plate than you would want to a woman. I think this mentality is rooted in the fact that it's acceptable for a man to fight other men but not women - which is NOT a bad thing.

I'm not saying women can't do most things a man can do, they can, but I think a lot of people subconsciously want to help a woman preserve the femininity that hard labor and huge ambitions would drive out.

I've talked to women that have very high mental faculties that can play ball with the best of them, men or women. They always got exactly the respect and play a man would get if he had done the same thing.

I think there's a general myth that whatever a woman does will not get the same results a man would get. Chances are, women, if you said or did something that you thought was really clever, witty or insightful but didn't get much of a reaction, it probably wasn't as clever, witty or insightful as you thought it was.

I don't understand why it's so awful to play the part of the woman these days. I think it's really beautiful when a woman is delicate and sensitive and nurturing. We've got a pretty low stock of that type these days. If I wanted to be with a man I'd look for a man.

But of course there are many types of compatible relationships spanning the whole spectrum of possibilities. What ones are the most fulfilling though? Which ones create the least amount of friction and the greatest amount of interest? I'm not saying we should get rid of diversity and different types of relationships (do what you want!!) but it would be nice to answer those questions and give ourselves something to strive for.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 33yrs • M •
Styleking1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Natural human beings interest,
if you hate the women - not problem
why you hate the women, find
the answer in himself. I think you find the solution himself

45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
But for this issue to be solved, the world has to start seeing women-girls-females as actual human beings in the manner a man is seen as a human being.

You mean as expendable bullet sponges, perpetual victimizers, sub human sperm donors, walking pay checks, receptacles of immediate consequence by people who have no idea what respect, responsible and duty mean? Second Class parents?
Please explain to me how men are treated like human beings, especially by females?
For instance, teen boys kills themselves at an alarmingly higher rate that teen females, yet it is so little of a tragedy that you will pretty much never see campaigns aimed at preventing male suicide.
Men aren't people, they have no feelings and 10 can easily do the reproductive job of a hundred. For these reasons it's ok to use their labor and it's ok when they die, especially for the sake of a woman.
quote:

I think one of the reasons men are on average paid more than women is because subconsciously employers know that in general you can be more cruel and load more shit onto a male's plate than you would want to a woman. I think this mentality is rooted in the fact that it's acceptable for a man to fight other men but not women - which is NOT a bad thing.

So it's ok to harm men, but even holding women to an equal account is a bad thing? Treating women as delicate precious things, and men as expendable is jacked up in both directions dude. Devalue him, patronize her...awesome!

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Humanbean is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not offering any solutions here but in my opinion, this is due to a poorly functioning society.

Ever since the garden of Eden, mankind has lived by manmade rules. Society is made by social evolution. Eventually, mankind's true nature will be considered important and society will produce a utopia that provides a framework for fulfilment through living by the "golden rule". But the reality is the here & now and that is a society of greed & competition.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Kindred Heart is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't show my body off and I don't yell at people for finding me attractive. I think i dress attractive but I wouldn't call it slutty. Where do you live??

"Love, love is in the air, and I am breathing it all in."
 39yrs • M •
mehicalai is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
lol i dont think he was saying all women do that Kindred. Maybe he's just not met the right kind of girls.

I do understand that it is hard to meet women that are not so defensive that they play hard to get and a lot of other mind games. But we all have problems we have to deal with and its no reason to hate ALL women.

38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The women's liberation movement destroyed the female mind in America.

American women, for the most part, suck. It's not their fault. They've been brainwashed into believing that they have to be men.

I hate American women too.

That's why I only date foreigners. I've traveled to Europe, South America, Mexico, Canada, and East Asia and all I can tell you is that you should find a non-American woman.

American women have a sense of entitlement and a sense that they are owed something for the centuries they were mistreated. It's a myth. They've been brainwashed and now they are being neglected by intelligent, independent-minded men who are going for foreign women instead.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 63yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that sunonleaves is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
crawl out of your cave and make an effort to meet women of a higher caliber. considering the sweeping generalization you've made damning every member of the female race ( iassume this includes your mother) you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

63yrs • F
i made no reference to men in general. i was directing my response to the original poster of this thread. in any case, gender is irrelevant where being in a cave is concerned, so that just blew your argument, no?
you needn't get your back up with me, i happen to think men are wonderful just they way they are and i wouldn't change a thing. i think the same about women. celebrate those differences instead of picking them apart and whining about how the members of the opposite sex have wronged you in so many ways. geez.

63yrs • F
i think you just want to argue.
not interested thanks

Why I hate women
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy