I f you look like an asshole and talk like an asshole then your an asshole- Johnny Rotten - I R Me
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Super Saiyan

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Super Saiyan
do you think this is possible for humans?

personally i think we will never archive it but pass it without the experience of it as we are most likely already past this.

but i am probably just an illusionist, because i think everything is possible but we can't reach it because we live in a world where everything gets a limit, but if we take into account that the universe is likely just an illusion of existence and that we actually have no limits as nothing exist outside of the universe. and please do not assume the outside of the universe is beyond its boarder because in fact the universe and the outside exist in the same place at the same time it's just that we need the mind set to surpass the universe and exist outside of the universe whilst existing inside of it, therefore as nothing has no power in the sense of what we perceive as power we can become nothing in this nothing and have supreme power over the universe.

if you did not understand that i am very sorry but i have never succeeded in getting that view of everything in some one because of the limits that the world puts upon everything.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have been managing this step in my dreams which seems an important step for bringing it to waking physical reality.

Imagine that if in your dreams you are confronted by your average threats and nightmares and instead sheer terror, dread, or panic, responding with godlike powers instead. From powerfully defending against and defeating foes to taking the even greater step of educating them and turning hate into love and or incorporating parts of yourself that have been at a loss to you through internal struggles for god knows how long.

But to bring this to waking reality is surely a feat worth my efforts.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes it surely is!!!

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
Super Saiyan
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy