Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Screenplay World War III

User Thread
 57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Screenplay World War III
God and the Devil Dancing through World War Three Together
A Screenplay
by
Wolf Larsen

The screenwriter is walking across a burning urban landscape filled with ruins. There is blood everywhere. There are arms and legs and heads and other body parts strewn everywhere.
Person sitting on the sidewalk drinking:
'I stabbed my family to death. With their blood I created all the rivers of the world! Would you like to urinate on me?'
Suddenly the urban landscape begins disintegrating and rotting into the ground. All the people are disintegrating and rotting into the ground too. Then there's a horrible scream.
Suddenly the sky is filled with millions of faces all staring at the man walking.
The city pops out of the ground again. Except there is no blood, no arms and legs and decapitated heads. No ruins.
A passerby says:
'I had a haircut yesterday. The barbershop was hundreds of jail cells under my bed. In each of the jail cells was the same man raving about the AIDS epidemic. Everyone around him was taking turns raping him without a condom.'
Then the ground shakes like crazy. Suddenly there are huge cracks in the ground everywhere. Tens of thousands of soldiers begin jumping out of all the cracks in the ground and running everywhere. The soldiers are of many different time periods from thousands and thousands of years ago to today and they are all fighting each other. There are no two sides. Each soldier is his own personal army of one fighting all the other soldiers. It is completely chaotic. Mixed in with all the soldiers are millions of civilians (including mothers with babies/toddlers/and children). The civilians are all screaming and begging for food and water.
A soldier SCREAMS as he fights:
'HUNDREDS OF MY DECAPITATED RELATIVES ARE HANGING FROM THE WRITER'S CEILINGS! ALL THE HEADS ARE FLOATING THROUGH THE MOVIE THEATER! I MISS YOU!!'
The soldier he's fighting SCREAMS:
'LIZARDS ARE RIOTING INSIDE OF ALL THE WORDS! I MISSED YOU TOO!! I LOVE YOU!!!!'
– they continue fighting.
Another fighting soldier SCREAMS:
'I WAS AT A PARTY YESTERDAY WHERE EVERYBODY WAS IN A DIFFERENT PART OF THE UNIVERSE! ALL THE PEOPLE WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER!'
Copyright 2003 by Wolf Larsen

Screenplay World War III
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy