The only thing worse than dying is living in these stagnant times. - Sadistichunger
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Jump!

User Thread
 57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jump!
from Jump!
a long poem
by Wolf Larsen

I CHARGE! I MANGLE! I COLLIDE!
BASH!, This poem is a hurricaning planet of schizophrenia! Crazed howling fevers hold me in their fascinations as I write! Hey reader - let's you & me & the whole Human Race dance in the sunshine together! Billions & billions of people all worshiping the sunshine! Let's all dance in the blue sky -
DANCE IN THE BLU SKY!
DANCE IN THE BLU SKY!
- I am the future and I am the past and the words follow me like yelping howling dogs wherever I go!, And the paintings erupting spontaneously in my mind are exploding into these words! Poetry is my factory poetry is my execution poetry is my millions & millions of brains all connected to each other by electronic umbilical cords!
I COPULATE! I RAPTURE! I BREATHE!
- Tomorrow is me! I conquer all the tomorrows! I build! I destroy! I summon all the barbarians of history to drive like seething insomniacs 1,000 miles an hour! Devour your own flesh! I am the poet I am 10,000 gorillas all jumping out of this page and raping & pillaging & murdering down the street like the happiest schizophrenic fish in the world! HAPPY SCHIZOPHRENIC FISH! THAT'S ME!
- How do you expect the words to sing off the page without me??!! I am me! I am the light! I am the Poet! This poem is a flood of streets & faces & se!x se!x se!x, This poem is the universe this poem is your blood splattered & splashed all over the floor at my feet as I hold a giant blood-stained ax and smile above your dying body on the floor...
Copyright 2010 by Wolf Larsen

Jump!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy