Learn as much as you can, at whatever cost, then give it away for free and ask for nothing in return. - untruth
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why do you think people can have psychic abilities? - Page 2

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
can't evolves only by definition of the obstacle... once the obstacle is defined as overcome

whether defeated yet or not

the definition exists... so that which is old and young at the same time makes senses... beyond the five

perhaps the thought is the sixth...
sense

the juxtaposition of the force that is independent makes sense to the force that is not because the is an opposite equal

equally

if the person or what they view as the personality or igo or ego... believes they are idependent or dependent on the independent ones...

the "can't" dissolves

the act of not being able

the inability... no I

no I

no cant

the thing that cannot "can't"....

is not the I

when one is two

there is less understanding if one becomes five like the races

makes more sense if there is an ultimate black and a brown... combines into a reality that produces an albino.... then from the creation or original you haave them all and inbetweens...

the race inbetweeen...

to leave that guidence that leaves you at the realization
and expand to the understanding and then the wisdom to appy that knowledge even without the ability to accomplish it

ha'

why do gypsy laugh when others cry... irony isn't extended far enough.. to see the connnection between peoples...

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 36yrs • M •
DarkKnightRasil is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well ill share an experience of mine from last year
I had a dream the night before I had to go to work and the dream was about me riding a bicycle to some bar/club that was really far away with a messed up front/bent wheel. After i got to the bar i was sitting down with people i somehow knew and eventually a gun was pointed at me and i tried to run away. While running away i was shot in the back than i woke up.

Later that night I was about to get ready for work and go early so i could finish a few things before i started so i could have less to do later but, than i decided not to thinking about the dream i had. When i got to work i had found out that right before i got their they were robbed at gun point. The dream i had was a glimps of the future telling me:
DO NOT go to work early to work harder so you could enjoy not doing any work later or something bad would happen.

Why do you think people can have psychic abilities? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy