Good Judgment comes from Experience, and Experience comes from Bad Judgment! - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

U can get back your lover...

User Thread
 49yrs • F •
florevarela is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm originally from Los Angeles and here's my story.
You are there for him, to help him achieve newer heights in life, listen to him when he has problems or feels down when he gets back from work, be there for him when he's bored.
But in return your heart gets ripped piece by piece when he tell you about his bad habits and how he's so sick and tired of you,how he feels things are not just going right with the relationship/marriage,knowing that he sees some other girls. Why does he need to tell me about these terrible things? I feel so depressed when i remember and know he's seeing other girls after all my sincere love and commitment to him as the true love of my life willing and ready to build a happy home with
It's a long suffering for years and things have falling apart when he eventually left me to live with some girl.I was so helpless and can't just let him go.I was left with no choice and felt a urgent need of help for him to come back to me and stay with me alone for the rest of our lives together, i consulted dreamnsoothsay (at aol dot com )through a friend's recommendation he's a genuine spellcaster who helped me get back my love and Christiano is back with me now and we are together happily,he treat me with complete love,care and gives me the respect i deserve. Loving each other in a new way like never before. Just sharing my love life experience and my experience with the spell caster on this forum if anyone needs his services...

"Don't give up too soon. Try something different"
 49yrs • F •
florevarela is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hmmm...am not sure what exactly he did on christiano but when i contacted him he asked me for my name and that of my lover....where i came from and summary of my relationship problem which i told to him accordingly.The spellcaster did 2 spells for me in my situation 1.come back to me spell and 2.powerful love spell. He gave me instructions on what to do as well which i followed attentively and i started seeing effective results within 14-21days after he performed the spell. It was really amazing!

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And what were the things he had you do?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 49yrs • F •
Ironwood: He gave me some readings which i did according to his instructions.

Decius: I'm very sure it's wasn't anything about science stuff or a coincidence. This is a problem for a long period of time which i never found solution to until i ordered the spell. Besides, my buddy who recommended him to me also used his services and got results...

49yrs • F •
Decius: Pls kindly scroll up to my first post to see my story on this thread... i have in a way summarized the situation of things before the spell and also after the spell. If you read in between the thread you will also find the time duration i was able to get effective results. Everything is clearly stated.

49yrs • F •
How i wish you could really see or understand what i went through and how he has made my life so miserable without any sense of appreciation each time i do my best to help him or make him comfortable and treat him like my king and everything.I hate to remember all of those terrible words he says to me and so many other things which my 1st post has even elaborated more.All of those was before the spell and after the spell caster performed all the necessities, i could practically see with my own eyes great changes in christiano, i could even see it in his eyes his craving love for me and how he listens to me and attends to every of my physical and emotional needs, how he started treating me with love and respect, how he drifted away drastically from his bad habits and so much more.Even in the relationship, the togetherness and intimacy was simply enough to proof to me that the spells were effective. and so much much more....lol

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy