A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking - Restless Mind
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Neurology - brain telepathy - STOP telepathic psycho terror on me

User Thread
 49yrs • M •
telepathico is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

My name is Vinko Rajic .
I am maybe the only really telepathic person in the world. You should not think that I could be Schizophrenic.

I can exchange voice, video, smell, people can move small move muscles on my body from distance and much more
and all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

I never found any document about any other existing person in human history like myself, but
science never did serious research on me and I actually did not exist in world of science.
I could easy give evidence for telepathy.Maybe some of Neurologist or scientist
could help me or is maybe interesting to make research on my phenomena.

Actually I should be celebrity but they(Croats, Swedish, Norwegians helped with some others and of some idiot church)
turn it to be opposite. I am educated Software Developer and telepathic but I am going to finish on the street.
I am very poor, have no job, no accommodation, no girlfriend for last 10 Years, I am 37 Years old.
Terror for 10 Years, day after day, they call it show but it is cruel torture, but they accepted it to me and they
finance some idiots to psycho torture me day and night from distance. They must have spend 500 000 Euro for this.
Their show is to fight that I do not succeed in carrier and have no love life.
They found some expert in psycho torture, attacking my intimacy, waking me up, I do not know what is normal sleep for 10 Years.

I have very difficult task to stop this terror. Telepathy do not exists in world of science and they think is Schizophrenia.
Police think I am mad and I do not know how many people know about telepathy. Some percent people know me.

Please join this case of tragedy-comic world of brain magic and telepathy and Schizophrenia, join cause causes.com/causes/613571 on facebook.
Please resend information to other,
maybe some day is someone going to have correct info on people working on this and going to call police with names of idiots working on this.
You can save me of life on street under telepathic psycho torture. I am looking for some scientist that wont to make
research on me and if I have confirmed this of some scientist I can get protection of police.
If you have any way to find my ex. Lisa Herne , born in Halmstad, Sweden please tell Lisa to go to police station and tell all
she know about this terror.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that VirtualVampire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hello Mr. Rajic,

For the purposes of communication on this forum I will refer to you as telepathico and you may call me V V.

So from what I understand you are trying to convey to us that you can:

1. Use telepathy.
2. People who are diagnosed as schizophrenic are indeed telepathic.
3. That you wished to have your abilities study by universities and scientist.

Anyway I wanted to direct your attention to this website
http://www.psionicsonline.net

I hope this help you, goodluck.

update
http://www.psionicsonline.net/psychokinesis/articles/202-historic-claims
-of-telekinesis

"I do mind being human...for now."
[  Edited by VirtualVampire at   ]
 49yrs • M •
telepathico is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thank you

29yrs • F •
kickasssyndrome is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
awesome wish i could be telepathic

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
have you tried to imagine a thick wall around you when these attacks happen you can also imagine being in a cave, it will help your brain to stop processing the signals that people send to you. these people doesn't necessarily need to know you they only imagine what the want to do to someone they hate or dislike at that moment and your brain is sensitive enough to pick it up and then your brain orders your body to feel the feelings and do the stuff. i beleive that no one is out to do this to you it is just that your brain is tuned into he signals and frequency of the bad side of peoples brains so as soon as someone imagines something bad you experience it. but you have to understand that sometimes in some cases of schizophrenic the persons brain function collapses by the immense pressure of all the bad thoughts that the brain is processing. you also might find that mediation helps to calm your senses. We are all connected and we subconsciously sense what other people think but in your case your brain got some kind of an emotional shock or physical shock that opened the path directly from your subconscious to your normal thought processing and tuned you into only the bad thoughts so you are experiencing what we all think from time to time. that is why you should imagine something like a thick wall to prevent these thoughts from intruding into your brain. by the way the brain uses Extremely Low Frequency or elf's to communicate to other brains and a few thousand years ago we lost the sense to acknowledge it in your conscious mind.

good luck with your fight for your mind.

Oh and kickasssyndrome we all have it we just can't use it consciously without practice. If you practice it you could do it consciously. just check on Google for practices that you can do but i am warning you it takes a long time before you can access it and use it and is hard work. but maybe your lucky and you can access it faster.

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
[  Edited by James008 at   ]
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy