If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace - Thomas Paine
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

North Korea is asking for it...

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
TomoTsu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Okay so..I do not see any thread about the current situation between the Koreas, so I thought i'd start one. What's your guys' thoughts on this and what do you think should be done? Of course with the spineless coward of a POTUS we have i'm sure not a whole lot will be done. He claims they will get dealt with..we'll see about that.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is just another orchestrated stunt.

If you are truly concerned you will have to dig deeper to find the right direction to point your blame.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 38yrs • F •
TomoTsu is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I was reading an article in the local newspaper saying Kim Jong Il wants to see a war before he dies..they did a so-called initiation with his son. So who knows. There's a couple supposed rumors that his son was pressured to "push the big red button" if you will to start this. As long as we have this pussy of a president in the white house you can be sure nothing won't be done..He's pathetic..Karma gave him a basketball to the face with stitches..I found that to be hilarious.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Kratos is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what if this isn't a stunt? what more could you expect? SK and the US run Military drills at the border all the time, they never tell the North when or what theyre doing, so it looks like theyre about to attack but they dont, id be tripping balls if i was in NK shoes, id be constanbtly on guard at the border watching in a state of paranoia

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy