Let the people who never find true love keep saying there's no such thing - manin
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Soul Interpretation

User Thread
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Soul Interpretation
Dawn asked me a question about the soul, and then I could stop thinking about souls and what form they might take and what they might look like...and what makes up a soul.

This is how I imagine the soul...

It's a mesh of colours, orb shaped. If you were to see it in real life, it wouldn't be a very distinguishable orb shape, but more like a hazy/misty conglomoration of colours gathered together, but distinguishable from each other. The colours represent your base emotions and your sense of awareness, temperment. There's a small, bright white globe in the middle, and that represents a uniquness. It might also contain your spirit.

I imagine that the colours are constantly moving into and out of each other, corresponding to all of our experiences and how we deal with them. The colours also have different ratios/proportions, even hues, in regards to where we are at a spiritual level.

Say if a person gives into negativity constantly in their life, the red (which to me, respresents negative emotions) takes up a larger portion of their soul, suffocating the golden yellow (which represents love and empathy). The colours could also change intensity in regards to which ones are activated during experiences.

The green that surrounds all of the other colours is, to me, representative of someones spiritual awareness, and that grows thicker, thinner, darker, lighter, in regards to how aware and active you are of a spiritual path.

These of course, are all just musings. I've never read anything about souls before, but it is my expression of what I currently feel makes up a soul.

35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Now that I think about it a bit more, I think I just used colours to express the different energies that could make up a soul, but in the past I have never actually been able to picture a soul. When I initially started to think about what made up a soul, I thought in colours because that was just how my brain wanted to distinguish the different parts.

Does anyone else have a theory about what makes up a soul?

Soul Interpretation
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy