Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Creating a society based on no money possessions ?

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
alva_dav is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Could we get started with a society with no money ? Trying to make not differences between classes, and to live well ? I think so.

And if the problem with that idea is because the humans mentality is selfish, will possess what the other don't have, and that is impossible to convince or to change the society ?

I propose this, the people who are for a society with no money exchanges can live together in some place. And organize their live together. I suppose there are plenty of places in this world where we could live as we want !

I would be more than happy to be part in the creation of such a no money society, in wich anyone could live in peace and care.

35yrs • M •
alva_dav is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That society could be created in different ways. The main purpose would be to live decently, in a non polluated environment, with people living in peace and care in close interactions between people.

The idea would be to set up a society based on service and work wich would allow the society to live by themself. When I mean '"society" I don't mean changing the planet earth, but setting up a village.
The thing is, that for any people looking for that peaceful environnement, I'd like to tell them that it is possible to live so.
We live now in very bad world wich a lot of people getting no jobs, people who can't live with each other. I think there is a big need to go back to the basics thinks (love, peace, sun, relaxation, water, etc)

i think we are first made for that and not for the money-stressful world we live in at the moment. We are living in that society because we don't have any other choice at the moment to survive. But there is need to be conscious that it is possible to change that ! We are born here to live and not to suffer.

35yrs • M •
I think that selfinesh is created either by education, or seen behaviours, and that is the most stupid behaviour. The people see insults, fights and repeat it stupidly without thinking if it is right or not. Or that selfinesh come from frustration and jalousy of other people.

35yrs • M •
If people in that kind of society got peace in their mind and care, and sun I don't know why they would get selfish or jealous.

35yrs • M •
yes as people would get maybe what they need. And if such people would have bad behaviours, or violence towards other people, they would send out of the community.

35yrs • M •
the majority yes. but again I am proposing my idea. There are surely other good or beter ideas than mine too. the community would have to protect itself from the bad people. And focusing on the education of the rules on the childrens.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy