Playing the drums is like making love, playing fast will make those who have never done it amazed, but pointless to those who have. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gimme that Christian side hug

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't know if anyone here else has seen this video here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0EtdtPi8w

Man words cannot describe how completely fucked this is. This is put up by a christian group or at the EGConference where you are there to "find your purpose" and engage in God. Does anyone realize these people are exploiting you! These people are paid to exploit your insecurities in the name of wealth and power. Everything you learn in Christian theology are lies.

I don't really know why I am starting this thread but shouldn't people be allowed to hear the truth? Shouldn't people be allowed to love people and enjoy life the way they were naturally created without this institutional framework created by man. I don't want this to be a thread that talks about god's existence but rather to put down this crazy political agenda made by this institution upon people who should be allowed to live free and open lives. This is really a form of slavery where you are forced to live a life not natural, not free, and not true.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya know what I thought was odd, the music had the Darth Vader Empire theme in it.

But you have to watch side hug part 2 by theatarcrew, I would link but...

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Seems like you're just trying to tarnish the image of Christianity. Although it does make me worried that there are so many fucking retards like that, whether it was a parody similar to 3Oh!3 or those people have actually stooped to that level in christian rap just like the christian rock or pop people now but most normal Christians are well normal same as any other religions people.

"334jui8"
 36yrs • M •
It looks like farce but actually it is real. These are real christians preaching.

Man I'm not tarnishing the image, these are real people who preach christianity, they tarnish themselves.

These are people who actually follow the Christian religion and I know because I went to 12 years of Catholic education. This would be a relevant message they would preach. What I am saying is that over the 5 years I have left Christianity have been the best years of my life. I'm not saying that I have ever been a hardcore christian but since that episode of my life has been over I have been happier. I guess this would be a feel good anti preach!

36yrs • M •
It has made me happier in that I do not have to restrict my life to simply do and not do. By forcing not do's on people you restrict options in life that could be really inherently good.

For instance what if you possibly loved someone but couldn't express it because it was immoral to express it. So you have to get married to express your love for one another. After marriage you realize that all you do is fight, hate each other etcetera and the relationship is really a drag on your well being. Really shouldn't you be given a chance to express your feelings without having to commit for life.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the Catholic Church separates everything into do and not do. But it is not that simple and this will lead to you committing "wrongs" in their books but it could very well be a right.

36yrs • M •
They don't stop you from expressing your love non- physically but how else would you show it realistically? Realistically you would not know if you do not express how you truly feel. You would really just be avoiding something that would otherwise just naturally happen. This avoidance is contrary to human nature and that is a means of control.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL I couldn't get past 27 seconds. It reeks of Christian freaks lol.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • F •
vivalaevolution is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I guess it's sinful to have her dirty pillows against your chest.

"Sometimes you gotta say so what?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy