We are a tiny race, involved in a vast pursuit, amidst the cold stars, and all bound together by reason and amity. - Dr. Trefusius
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack H. Obama

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This video appears to have been removed

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
YEA Iron Wood is back.
I always enjoy the info you dig up, especially the vids.

"I hungry"
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LoL and most everyone on this site was campaigning for him. It seems that no matter whose president youll find a problem and think hes the antichrist. I guess it's just in to bash the president these days......

But im glad you all are FINALLY agreeing with Glenn Beck.

For all we know in 10 years Obamas plans could lead to relative world peace.

"334jui8"
[  Edited by mutnuaq at   ]
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahaha I wonder if they really do get intel from the church.

I feel warm and cozy now.

Although if any of this is true....It's quite clear that the greed and laziness of the people would be the main cause. If you don't want a cooperate take over...stop buying their products. But that won't happen. What I think will end up happening is a nice cozy artificial world given to the people just as they want. They will have us do menial jobs and give us safety and a decent consumer life. Which is all the average population wants anyways. So it's not like they wouldn't be getting what they wish for. Clearly they aren't going to make life bad for anyone or else it wouldn't work. But that's all assuming the theories are true..so even then if the very worst of what's proposed here your lives wouldn't change lol. It's funny that what seems to be headed our way from watching the video is just a continuation of what the majority already strives for...just in a more controlled manner.

"334jui8"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I take it you are a fan of obama? Just curious.

Your partially right in your points, definitely correct about ingnorance and apathy, partially right about how to affect change to corporatism, and naively out of step with your comments on the popularity of finding issues with whomever may be president.

The ignorance and apathy issue is not without some direct manipulation to cause it however, a point often missed. This is equal to the point of the corporatism being a more powerful issue and entity than you give it credit. Backed by the same forces of manipulation as well as the corrupted systems of government and economy which due to this trifecta are more substancial than you seem to assert.

But yes, ultimately it is the will of the people that will prevail, either into freedom or tyrannical bondage.

You are mistaken that the people wont be made to suffer in this system, for the corporate interests have outgrown the need of the majority of the consumer/laborers. Once resources and their heirarcichal power/waelth model are threatened by the masses reaching overgrowth and or mass awakening and rebellion they become a liability and a threat.

What you may not know or understand is that those at the core of this corporatism have no need of money or ultimately the corporations or governments, and especially not the people, minus a small labor force for convenience.

What I wonder also, in regards to your seemingly defensive remarks about obama, is do you consider his policies somehow different than the previous administrations? I see more than enough similarity to invalidate your claims of whimsical dissagreement with him, like something has to be manufactured to dislike of his policies or their likely outcomes.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy