Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The value of life

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
WiII is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The value of life
20 years ago, my fathers sister was killed by her husband. Stabed 7 times while holding and protecting her daughter ( my cousin) When my father came home, he saw his sister down on the floor in a pudle of blood, reaching for her daughter, while her husband was handcuffed and crying for what he did... This was my fathers worst moment in his life. After 3 years in prison the husband got out, because of over crowding and good behavior. Which is pathetic, I mean the value of life means nothing to humans. I person cant take another persons life and get away with just a few years in prison. Am not saying that all the killers in the world get 3-5 years in prison, but not even an eternity in prison wont pay bach the price of life. So why doesent the law have this rule that for life you have to pay with a life. I mean I know that, people can change, but its not fare... A killer is a killer, his hands are forever staned with the blood of his victim... This isnt justice.... This is just giving chances, to those who rearly deserve them. I mean with this kind of order the level of killings would go down, I think...

"I am my own legend...."
The value of life
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy