We are closer now to what we are going to be than we ever were before - professorgrif
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce this year

User Thread
 76yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kathaksung is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here is a whole page advertisement in San Jose Mercury News on August 24, 2009:

Cash for Gold comes to Cupertino

With unemployment and foreclosures at a record high in California, ARC Capital Investments will host another fun, safe and lucrative cash for gold purchasing event here in Cupertino to help stimulate the economy. Many people are already very aware of the benefits of such an event due to the many advertisements on television, radio and the Internet.

ARC Capital Investments, a California state-licensed precious metals dealer, has a different approach to the demand and supply of precious metals. Owner of ARC, hosts a 4-day event in the Cypress Hotel, a very well established and reputable hotel, in order to ensure 100% client interaction.

The Gold Evaluation Process
........ "

The price of the gold in August was around $950/ounce. ARC of course is not a charitable institution. When it pays huge to rent hotels and put advertisement to collect gold from area to area, how much do you think they expect to make in future gold market?

When media repeats on foreclosure and unemployment news, it squeezes people to sell gold and jewellry to speculators. The next financial balloon will be a gold bubble. At that time, the topic in media will be inflation. It will advise you to buy back gold. This is how the inside group controls this country and make money from each crisis.

76yrs • M •
I think the Feds is preparing another financial tsunami in the rest days of this year. In which US dollars will rapidly devalued to a historical low. The price of the gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. The exchange rate of the Japanese yen will go 80/dollar or higher. The Euro will go 1.6 dollar/Euro or higher.

This is why there is regime change in Japan. The Liberal party was too close to its enterprises and big business. It resists to increase the value of yen to the desire of the Feds. So it has to step down. The Democrat party who is willingly to sacrifice the Japanese financial interest now gets the power. The high value of Japanese yen will certainly hurt Japan's economy.

China and India co-operate with the Feds. They have bought the gold quietly for sometime and will make a good profit in coming gold rush.

It will happen in coming days of this year. What a tsunami it is if it all takes place in three months. I predict it before the media bang the drum on inflation. And remember what I said today and how the Feds control your mind with propaganda.

When I say the Feds is the hand to push up the gold price, the Feds here means intelligence (FBI, DEA). So they have their own way to clear the uphill road for the gold.

76yrs • M •
612. War crisis in September (10/29/09)

From #593 to 607, I talked about how the Feds attempted to frame a drug case which was to be covered up by Iran war. The fire of Iran war designed to be lit by North Korea. In three months from April to July, N. Korea launched a ballistic missile heading to Alaska area on 4/5; did a nuclear test on 5/25; and planed to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area on 7/4. The 7/4 plan went soured. I think because I revealed that Iran war could have been justified by a shipment of nuclear weapon from a N. Korea's ship. That ship failed to go to its destination and finally returned to N. Korea. So failed that project.

A new attempt came in September. On 9/25, Western intelligence accused Iran of constructing a secret underground uranium enrichment facility in Qum and of hiding it from international inspectors for years. Following the revelation, media said that US would demand to access to other sites that have long been off limits and demand Iran to answer detailed questions about its suspected efforts to build nuclear weapons. A tough new sanction would be seeked if Iran resisted. It means the war may start any time when Iran doesn't obey the demand.

The response from Iran was swift. Next day, Iran said it would allow U.N. inspectors to examine the newly revealed secret nuclear site. One month later, on 10/26, inspectors of IAEA examined the covert nuclear facility in Qum. Iran is very humble and cooprative this time. Iran felt the threaten of war.

So said terrorists came out to help. It's not a coincidence.
The news of Secret nuclear site in Iran was released on 9/25 by western intelligence. Here are the other news:

* "Terror suspect charged in plot to make bombs. Denver man may have planned to strike there or N.Y." (By W.K.Rashbaum, New York Time, 9/25/09)
* "Bomb plot arrests in Illinois, Texas". (Chicago, AP, 9/25/09)
* On same day - 9/25 - "Osama Bin Laden demanded that European countries pull their troops out of Afghanistan in a new audiotape Friday, warning of "retaliation" against them for their alliance with the US in the war." (Caro, AP, 9/26/09)

As I always said, the war will be justified with nuclear horror, terror attack, either it is done by North Korea or Al Qaida. Though the media didn't propaganda it as a crisis, there was a war crisis in September. You can judge it how collaborated they were on Sept. 25 - Western intelligence, FBI, media and Bin Laden - when they release the news at same time.

613. Iran war and another economic tsunami (11/12/09)

I have said that the purpose of Iran war is to save US dollar. Because Iran had abandoned dollar in oil trading, US has to keep the oil price at about $80/barrel to maintain the value of dollar in internetional money market.(see "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)".

There were four big attempts to start the Iran war in past three years. 1. On 8/30/2007, a B-52 "mistakenly" carried six nuclear missiles to fly over the US continent. 2. On 8/8/2008, when Olympic Game ceremony opened in China and Russia invaded Georgia. 3. During April to July/4/09, when N. Korea tested its ballistic missile and nuclear bomb. 4. 9/25/09, when a secret nuclear facility in Iran was revealed and US gave Iran an ultimatum.

If the war on Iran plot have gone through, then Iran would be forced to go back to dollar system in oil trading, the oil price would go normal - that is around $20 to $30/barrel. But in the short period around the war time, what will happen? The oil price will go high, the dollar will go to historical low, and the gold, will go up like a rocket. Will those who planed the war project miss such a good chance to make a fortune? We know in 911, there was unusual trading in stock market that bid the downwards of air company because someone knew a disaster would come. So was in 8/30/2007's plot. Do you still remember the oil price had been manipulated to $147/barrel before 8/8/2008 plot? This time they focus on gold and money market. I felt this when I saw the "Cash for gold" advertisement in August. I wrote "609. About gold price and inflation (9/16/09)", predicted that the gold would go $1,500/ounce or higher, Euro would go 1.6 dollar/euro or higher, and yen would go 80/dollar or higher this year. On 9/25, Iran war crisis suddenly broke out. US gave a three months ultimatum to Iran. (that would be 9/25 to 12/25) If Iran hadn't humbly made a swift response, three months is enough to push the gold price to $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. I did foresee another economic tsunami ploted by the Feds.

The ripple of September Iran war crisis:
1. Obama was awarded Nobel Peace Price on Oct.8/2009. It's true that Obama didn't do anything big enough to get that prize. My interpretation is that the European elites who, too, felt the coming war crisis. This action is an effort to stop the war before it happens. It also explains why there is a noise in US media. Because it really makes the war more difficult for a Nobel Peace prize winner. That makes the Feds unhappy.

2. On Oct.18, bombing in Iran killed five senior Revolutinary Guard officers. Iran accused Pakistan, the US and Britain were behind the attack. Such kind of case needs intelligence resource. It obviously is a provocation. Because on Oct.24, the inspectors of IAEA would come to Iran to examine the covert nuclear facility. If the Iran regime was enraged by the death of their top ranking commanders and changed their decision of accepting the inspection. Then the war became possible. Once again, Iran humbly swallowed the bitter fruit. Iran still opened the door for the UN inspection. Iran knows it faces a war.

76yrs • M •
615. Gold rush in the end of the year (12/5/2009)

In early September, in #609, I predicted that "Feds is preparing another financial tsunami in the rest days of this year. ..... The price of the gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. The exchange rate of the Japanese yen will go 80/dollar or higher. The Euro will go 1.6 dollar/Euro or higher."

The gold price was around $1,000/oz at that time. It reaches $1,200/oz these days. Euro now is $1.5/Euro and yen is about 87/dollar.

The speculators gathered the gold at the price around $900/oz. To set the profit margin at $1,500/oz is natural. It can be reached in the rest days of this year. How high the gold price can go after the price passing over $1,500/oz? It depends on the situation how successfully the speculators unload the hot potatoes (high price gold) into the hands of public. At that time, notice the big topic in the media - war, inflation, article to praise the value of gold and report of the short supply of it.... It's the time the speculators retreating from the gold market.

Also I have talked about "China and India co-operate with the Feds." to push up the gold price in that September message. Seven weeks later, on November 3, the IMF sold the Central Bank of India 200 metric tons of gold at $1043/oz. The news helped the gold went over the strategic point of $1,100/oz easily and stood steady there. My perception is once more proved correct.

As a matter of fact, it was the Feds which is the hand behind the stock market collapse of 2000 (dot.com bubble) and the housing bubble of 2007. As early as six years ago, I wrote "180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03)". In which I said, "anytime soon there will be a broken housing bubble, and a staggering economy following it." Anyhow, the Feds failed to eliminate me. So the housing bubble kept growing up until it explodes in 2007. We all see the staggering economy now.

76yrs • M •
616. Feds, a robber (12/16/09)

Rare people know that the operation fund for FBI and DEA comes from the wealth of "criminal case", from the property and the money they confiscated from "drug case" or other "criminal case", and looted from the victims in framed cases.

Quote, "Mr. Hoover prides upon the "profit" it shows annually. During fiscal 1960 the FBI received $113,600,000 in operating funds. Fines, savings, and recoveries of stolen property and contraband in cases investigated by the FBI amounted to $142,822,244, or $1.25 returned for every dollar invested by the taxpayer.'" (see #8. FBI's profit)

When the "profit" becomes the target of the law enforcement agency, you can imagine how aggressive they will be to frame case and to cultivate the criminal business (such like drug case) and to kill innocent people. A dead man can never accuse the robbery.

My personal experience of lost credit card (see #34. The lost Credit Card) proves when the Feds planed action date, they can create a case by credit card company to replace the Visa card by a MasterCard. (so they could withhold it when the new card was mailed) At that time, I still puzzled with the question that how could the Credit Card Company happened to replace the card at the Feds' action date? It was after 2001 when I learned that retired former FBI Director Louis Freeh had taken a job as a vice president of a credit card company, I knew it all. They developed a society to loot money from people. Retired agents still go on with their "looting" job in different career - credit card company or other financial institution such like banks.

Here is a paragraph in that secret drug deal: "For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign." (see "610. The road of persecution (9/23/09) That "credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies" is a strange combination. It looks more like a private wealth robbed by the Feds in the framed case. (Of course, 40 billion is too huge for private parties, I later realize it is an equivalent amount with equal value benefited by hosting the Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO)

When "profit" becomes the operating fund of the Feds, you can expect how hard the law enforcement agents are working to frame case for their own benefit. Will there be any justice left for the Department of Justice? Terrorists and drug traffickers now become the source of power and money Feds wanted. That's why there is no end for "war on drugs" and "war on terror". Because the Feds live on these war. After decades developing, now the stock market and the housing market become the cash machine for the Feds.

617. Manipulate stock market in China (12/21/09)

In July 1994, trying to get rid of the persecution of the Feds, I went to China.

As I had no work to do, I thought I might find a fortune in stock market. The Shanghai security index was at three hundred something at that time. There was not much space for investors to lose at that level.

I studied the stocks and chose one - a manufacturer whose product was cement. That manufacturer was generous in dividends while most other Chinese companies didn't give a cent to their shareholders. It also had a bright future - the factory located in SiChuan province, not far away from Three Gorges where the biggest hydro-power station was going to be built. The demand of cement would be huge.

Several days later the security index went to five hundred, but my selected stock didn't catch the index. So I bought two others. When the index jumped on to 700 level, my selection still wouldn't go with the rising market, I started to suspect that I was targeted. The stock market in China in early 90s was a new born baby. It was very primitive. The price of all stocks went up and down with the stock index. My stock selection became exceptional in a rising market. I also knew I was under surveillance.(see "15. EM sleep wave in China (4)" When my acquaintance met me to discredit my stock selection, when my friend called me to tell me the "inside news" that stock market would collapse, I view it from an opposite angle. One morning when I entered the hall of the security company, I found the electronic display board blackened. Staff said the business would shut down that day because the power supply problem. I thought in other way. I thought it was a sabotage targeted at me. There might be a good day tomorrow.

I immediately opened an account in another security company and bought three different stocks there. Really, next day was a big day - index jumped to 900 level approaching to 1000. Although as usual, my selection didn't make money, I was happy. I successfully foresaw a soaring market - from a sabotage done by secret police.

I changed tactic. I bought stock in small trading - about 2,000 Yuen each time(which equals to $250). With $5,000 capital, I could have 20 trading. It covered the all category of the stock market, from industry to utility. In 1994, there were only 150 companies in stock market.

The stock market went down to 500 level. I lost several hundred dollars but my feeling was good. It looked like that I controlled the stock market passively with $5,000. It was unbelievable! I told other people that I was targeted. Nobody believed it. I said the market would soar if I left. People just laughed. People couldn't feel what I had experienced. I had watched the price curve of a stock rising slowly for hours. Then stop at a point and turned downwards. That point was always the time When I finished a buying order on it. It happened many times. So accurate that I believe my account number was registered in a special formula. The Chinese security was trading in a computerized system.

In May, 1995 my application to extend the Visa was rejected. The police behind the counter advised me in a low voice,"Go home, go home." I bought an air ticket leaving on 5/18.

On 5/17, I sold the stock. It was an extraordinary slow day that day. The price of stock was frozen in the trading board. Next morning, I went to the security company to collect money.(The leaving flight was in the evening) The hall was like a boiling pot. I still remembered the red figure of 27% illustrated the increase of security index. It was a brilliant day for stock market. It also was a brilliant day for me. I had predicted the soaring up of market. I didn't expect it came so swift. The speculators that manipulated the market had their capital locked up in stock too long time. (Many speculators in China were state running company. The speculating capital were from company's normal business fund) Once the secret police opened the green light for an upwards market, they couldn't help to free their fund from a locked box.

I really got good lessons though I lost money in Chinese stock market.

1. The stock market is controlled by the government.

2. The financial group has to obey to the secret police.

3. Chinese secret police collaborated with the Feds.

4. I was targeted by the Feds. They would sacrifice the interest of other group, however big it is, to suppress a targeted individual, however small he is.

76yrs • M •
618. South East Asia financial crisis (12/26/09)

In May 1995, I came back to US. The stock market was at an unreasonable level with high P/E value. I view it as a trap for me. Of course, I would not touch it.

In later 1997, media said the international speculators attacked Hong Kong dollar. The Hong Kong government managed to go over the crisis so the speculator turned on to South East Asia. Within months, the currency of Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, all depreciated significantly. That was the famous South East Asia financial crisis. With the success in other countries, the speculator came back to Hong Kong in 1998. This time they aimed at stock market. They bought a large amount of future contract to bid there was a low HanShen index(Hong Kong's security index) for the August. To achieve their victory, the speculator had to sell down the security market. Hong Kong government, on the contrary, came out to save the stock market. It activated its big foreign currency reserve to take over the stocks poured out by the speculator. Finally the Hong Kong stock market successfully stood above 8,000 index.

A hedge fund company named "Long Term Capital Management" (L.T.C.M.) lost huge in that fight. News reported the Federal Reserve had called an emergence meeting, forcing big financial firms such like Citi group, Goldman Sach... to lend money to save L.T.C.M.. A Hedge fund company could manipulate other big financial firms, it must be more powerful than the Federal Reserve. Obviously it was a cover company of the Feds.

What caught my eye was a news which said that in order to sell down the security market, the speculator borrowed a large amount of stocks from celebrities and rich families of Hong Kong. Now those borrowed chips were all taken over by the Hong Kong government whom said it would keep those blue chips in hand as reserve and wouldn't sell it any more. Since what government bought in this battle occupies 11% of the total blue chip, a large amount of stock were locked up in safe box.

Then how would the speculator to compensate the lenders? They had to buy the same stock from the market. According to the principle of supply and demand, the buying action will push up the stock price. Since Hong Kong stock market always follows New York stock market, I concluded there would be a prosperous bull market.

I had the experience that secret police would suppress the whole market (in China) to restrict me to make money from stock. They didn't care other group's interest, but what if it was their own interest? It worth a try.

I bought 100 shares of Boeing on 9/23, and bought 100 shares of Travelers on 9/25. I chose Boeing because it was one of the only two big commercial plane manufacturers in the world. Feds wouldn't shut down a big company just for my 100 shares? As for "Travelers", it was a new Dow Jones 30 share. I don't think financial group would introduce a junk stock in Dow Jones 30. They would make money on it when people were still strange to it. Several days later, "Travelers" merged with "city Bank". So I then had 100 shares of Citi.

The response of the Feds was severe. I suffered heavy E.M. wave attack that I couldn't stay at my home. At last I had to go San Francisco to live with my parents. On 1/15 I encountered with a bank robbery on my way to my parents' house. I think it was a trap Feds prepared for me - a "random shooting death" case. The case was disrupted by a bystander. (see 402,404,561,562 "San Francisco bank robbery"

In mid March 1999, my parents and my wife told me they would leave for trip within a week. My parents would go China. My wife would go Hong Kong with my daughter and her father. So I would be left alone in the house, either in San Francisco or in San Jose. I thought the Feds could wait any time longer to boost the stock market. They prepared another murder case for me. Before my relatives' leaving, I bought an air ticket and went to Hong Kong on 3/19.

As I expected, the Hong Kong stock market went bull followed the leadership of New York stock market after I arrived in Hong Kong. Seeing a boiling market, seeing other stocks were rushing towards their historical high, I bought another 100 Boeing shares at the price $41 on 4/15. Boeing's historical high was $60, there was $19 space for its price to grow. When Boeing stock turned its head to downwards, I realized I made a mistake. I remembered the experience in China: a rising price curve suddenly stopped and turn downwards. The turning point was always when my purchase order finished. On 4/21, I sold my stock. I made $3100 dollars at Citi Bank. I lost $230 on that newly bought "Boeing". I knew if I held on it, they could drive the price to $34. I made $650 on the Boeing I originally bought on 9/23/1998 later.

In Hong Kong, I had a hard time to make a trading. The phone in my rented room was harassed. To carry out a trading, one day I had to go out in mid-night, to buy a phone card in a Seven-Eleven store and called the securities company to fulfill a deal by public telephone.

76yrs • M •
619. Nasdaq bubble (1/2/2010)

After Hong Kong, I went to South East Asia. In Bull market, there used to be one peak in chart. This time the bull market had multiple peaks in more than two years around 11,000 points of Dow Jones index. It almost became a plateau of peaks. I think the Feds maintain the stock market in high value at the hope that I'll return to buy back some stock. Of course, I wouldn't touch it any more.

On 7/26 2000, I came back to US. In August, in the statement of Securities company I found my wife had bought two high tech. stocks in May and June - two months before I came home. They were: 50 shares of New Focus @ $46/share and 200 shares of China Unicorn @ average $22/share. On 8/30, the price of New Focus was $136. The Nasdaq market was crazy at that time. I select Dow Jones fundamental stock because for most time, it would keep a certain value. I have different views on high tech. stock. They are highly speculated. It could become a piece of paper any time. So I urged my wife to sell her two high tech. stock immediately. She refused. Within days, the Nasdaq market went downwards. That was the start of the evaporation of the dot.com bubble. I think it was the result of my urge. Feds wouldn't let my account make money. (It was a joint account)

In the end of November, New focus was at $20 and China Unicorn was $14. They lost half of their original cost my wife paid. New focus later changed its name to Oclaro. 50 shares were shrunk to 6 @ $1 each. That piece of paper now is worth six dollars.

I think that's revenge from the Feds. To offset the profit I made in trading Boeing and City Bank. They lured my wife into the Nasdaq bubble. The money she lost almost equals to the profit I made.

Strange to say, the break off of the Nasdaq bubble doesn't affect the Dow Jones index. Dow still kept floating around 11,000 when Nasdaq lost almost two thirds of its value. I think that was because Feds still wished me to fall in their high value stock trap.

When I was in South East Asia, Feds still sent many informants disguised as tourists to travel with me. This needed a large operating fund. I think the money may come from the rising stock market. I thought many small groups worked on it. They follow the signal of buy and sell from a lady Whom media called "the Goddess of stock market". I noticed her because her hint for many times accorded with the plot Feds applied on me. In my opinion, the US stock market has been kept in an unreasonable high level since 1995 at the purpose to prevent me to profit from it. So the market had a tendency to adjust to normal (much lower from the current level) when there was a trap set for me.

76yrs • M •
620. Nasdaq bubble (2) (1/8/10)

I wrote "619. Nasdaq bubble" on 1/2. Next day, there was a swift response from the Feds. San Jose Mercury News had a big article "Lost Decade" in its first page with a Nasdaq index chart - though there is still two months away to the ten years anniversary of the Nasdaq bubble peak. It clearly shows that the Nasdaq peaks at 5048 on March 10, 2000. It apparently points at my words in last post "Within days, the Nasdaq market went downwards. That was the start of the evaporation of the dot.com bubble." (The time I referred was September 2000.)

Yes, the Nasdaq bubble did break off on March 10, 2000. It did follow what I said, that the Feds manipulate the Nasdaq stock to collaborate with the persecution on me. The internet surveillance team thought they found a flaw in my article so they made a rapid response to discredit. That's because they might have not taken part in the persecution in March 2000.

On March 2, 2000, I went to US Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand to complain that FBI abused power to manipulate bank remittance. The staff there told me to file a written complaint to the legal Attaché. (Years later, I learned that legal -Attaché is the title of FBI representative in foreign embassies). I wrote a letter, here is part of it. (see " 37. Manipulate Bank operation"

Re: Letter to Mr. Ralph Horton
"March 7, 2000

Mr. Ralph Horton
Legal Attache
95 Wireless Rd.
Bangkok 10330

....."

Obviously, my complaint on March 7 caused a swift response from the Feds. A decision of elimination was made. That was why you saw the Nasdaq index reached its peak on March 10 and went downwards since, because in their new project the target would be eliminated soon. It was unnecessary to maintain Nasdaq at high level any more.

In following days, I encountered an attempt to frame me in a drug case. I was in panic and seek political asylum in Foreign Ministry of Thailand on March 22, 2000. (see "49. Frame attempting" and "50. Seeking asylum" I managed to evade from that trap later and finally go back to US in July. Since the plot of the Feds failed, between May and August, Feds pulled back the falling Nasdaq index to maintain it around 4,000 level, lured my wife bought two stocks at that time. When I found this and urged my wife to sell the stock, Nasdaq market started its evaporation and after nearly ten years, still lost almost half of its value of the year 2000.

Nasdaq bubble and dot.com bubble were twins. Feds created it to make money both in stock market and housing market.

Feds bought a lot of real estate property in my case. These property mainly are in San Francisco area (where my parents and sister live) and San Jose Area (where I live). These two areas has another name - Silicone Valley - where there is a lot of high tech. company. Nasdaq bubble enable the Feds make big money on new listed high tech. company. Dot. com bubble increased the property value in Bay area where the Feds held a lot of houses.

76yrs • M •
621. Big plot in later January (1/16/2010)

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, the lone holdover from the Bush administration, will stay on his job for at least another year.

One year ago, I've said that Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war, (see #582) and a financial crisis had been created to save the dollar. In that year- 2009, there were two attempts to war on Iran. The first attempt was between April and July, when N.Korea tested the ballistic rockets and nuclear explosion. The second one was in the end of 2009 when Iran was revealed to have a secret nuclear facility in Qum and was given a three months ultimatum. The plan went soured, so the situation goes back to the similarity of early 2009. I would say what I said in #582 is very correct. Robert Gates has to stay for the planed Iran war. The only difference is, in the end of 2008, dollar was strengthened because of the break out of financial crisis. Panicked dollar were driven to the US bond, so the oil price was eased to below $40/barrel. Now it is pushed to $80/barrel to balance the dollar.

To solve the problem, the war on Iran is still inevitable. And you see Gates prolongs his post of Defense Secretary for another time.

The Iran war may break out as early as later January.

I said so based on the following news.

1. Media on January 13, reported that "Responding to a highly sophisticated cyber attack alleged done by Chinese government, Google threatens to exit China."

2. Iranian Cyber Army hit Baidu, China's Internet search engine, Monday.
New York, January 13 --

Users who visited Baidu's Web site were confronted with a picture of an Iranian flag and a message, 'This site has been hacked by the Iranian Cyber Army."
http://www.themoneytimes

Big Internet company such like AOL, MSN., all collaborate with the Feds. In order to censor my journal style article "The dark side of USA", they both shut down their important sites of Hometown and community web sites.(see "573. Big operation to censor my message (10/17/08)" Google did same thing.(I'll talk about it later) It's funny when they pretend to be critical on China. US did same thing in covert way.

So when Google and China play a show like this, it may indicate there will be a big cyber attack in the Internet. China may play the role of "alleged hacker". The sites which have my postings will be hacked and my revelation will be lost. Of course, the prerequisite is there would be a framed drug case and I was eliminated.

As for the second news, it was apparently a provocateur case, an effort to suppress China to support Iran in coming Iran war. The two news appear in same day is not a coincidence.

I call it a big plot because besides the war, there may come with a big earthquake. Feds create big events to distract.

622. A case in early 2010 (1/26/2010)

China plays big role in framed drug case. The payment is big too. One of the payments is the punishment of former President of Taiwan - Chen Shui-Bian. Chen is a fanatical eulogist of Taiwan independence, so he is the most hated person of Chinese government. Chen is also a puppet of the US. Unfortunately he is sold by his master once the Feds thought their interest was more important than their puppet's. Chen Shui-Bian was arrested for corruption. The case started when Switzerland revealed that Chen's family committed the crime of money laundry. No one has the power to force Switzerland to do so except the Feds. Yuan Hong-bing, a Chinese dissident writer, in his new book "Big doom of Taiwan", revealed that the Cheng Shui-bian's case was the result of "China's persuasion on US which forced the bank of Switzerland betrayed its customer". Yuan didn't say why US would sell its ally to a potential rivalry. I have talked about the secret deal long time ago.

Cheng Shui-bian is in custody. He proposed to bail out four times but all failed. His punishment becomes a chip too. His jail term will be confirmed once the framed drug case is done. So his detaining is prolonged again and again. The timing is synchronized with the drug case.

The latest bail out proposal was on 12/23, 2009. The one before that was on 9/23/2009 when court prolonged the detaining for three months. (It coincidences with the Iran war date if you still remember that US gave Iran a three months ultimatum on 9/25/2009 that ends on 12/25/2009.) The court prolongs Chen's detaining for another two months which means Chen will be sentenced before February 23.

Another timing coincidence is the Patriot Act. The key section of Patriot Act was set to expire on 12/31/2009. As other plot failed to be carried out, it was extended too.

The House approved the Pentagon measure. "It also included short extensions of the USA Patriot Act ... and several other expiring laws and programs as well as two more months in jobless pay and health care for the unemployment." (San Jose Mercury News 12/17/09)

The controversial Patriot Act included with "library record", "roving wiretap" and "lone wolf" provisions. All these three, I think, are particular set up for me. (See " 231. Lone wolf (5/29), 334. Patriot Act meeting on 7/21 (8/17/05), 545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)"

Iran war attempt went soured; Robert Gates stays in post for another year. Patriot Act expired; it was temporary extended to early next year. The detaining of former Taiwan president Chen Shui-bian is prolonged to February 23. All are waiting for the Feds to frame a new drug case in early 2010. We all see Feds are working hard for it: Google's internet hacking case; Bin Laden's new tape announcement; and Haiti earthquake. They try to make it a big one to cover up a drug case because it is a framed one.

76yrs • M •
623. Embedded program (1/31/2010)

Decade ago, I have read a news said that there was a secret team which design special program embedded in electronic chips so in emergency, Pentagon could activate those spy program to paralyze enemy's electronic devices, computers and weapons. Since most computer microprocessors are supplied by US firm, US takes a big strategy advantage over other countries.

That strategy has been used in domestic surveillance.

Last year, I bought a pocket video camcorder. I use it to monitor the entry path of my home when I was out. I worry that the Feds may came to my house to do some perpetrate job. The camcorder shows a strange character. It works sometimes, but other times the memory was blackened with the word "File failed". Since each time I made sure the camcorder was working on "record" function, I think the Feds had remote controlled the camcorder with embedded program. They blackened the memory of the camcorder when they had activity in the yard.

Last year, I was blocked to internet for months with my home computer. I had to go to library. The public computer limited to two hours service, so I bought a notebook. There is no time limit for wireless service.

At the time when I looked for low priced notebook, an article in a Chinese newspaper I used to read said that the best quality notebook brands are Acer and Toshiba. The two were supplied by nearby store. It seems the Feds want me to choose from these two brands. At last I bought an Acer for its low price. Like that camcorder, this notebook gave me a lot of headache. The wireless function worked well on the first day, then for more than a week same function stopped working. Library staffs tried and failed too and said they didn't know why. Finally in a computer tutoring class, the instructor got it through by click on a link "Continue to this website (not recommended)." in a page "There is a problem with this website's security certificate.". So the notebook now can only go wireless in a tricky way with the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". But even that "not recommended" link once had disappeared and disabled wi-fi function. So I know any time the Feds could cut internet connection with their embedded program.

The new notebook also doesn't work with Microsoft Word because it requires the product key. The product key is stuck at the bottom of the computer, but it always has "incorrect key" result after I entering that code. They alter the original code in my notebook.

I don't think the camcorder and the computer have a mood like human that they take a rest if they are tired and return to work when they are happy. They are manipulated by embedded program.

Recently, the car produced by Toyota encountered with a big problem of sudden acceleration. The problem was reported long time ago, but Toyota couldn't find the cause. At first it blamed the episodes on floor mats that entrapped the pedals. Then it claims it was caused by sticky gas pedals.

Since the media make it a hot topic recently, I think the timing is very important. They have a purpose.

1. The US auto maker giants GM and Chrysler almost go bankruptcy last year if the government hadn't supported them with financial aid. To recover, US automakers have to take back the market share from their foreign rivals. Toyota is the biggest rival.

2. Japan and US have a dispute in its military base.

Quote, 'US airbase tests relations with Japan

By Roland Buerk
BBC News, Tokyo

Last week, writing in the New York Times former Assistant Secretary of Defence Joseph Nye described the Pentagon as 'properly annoyed' .

http://www.emoiz.com/say-sayonara-to-okinawa-the-absurdity-of-us-militar
y-bases-in-japan/

Then I saw such a report:

Quote, "No easy answer to why Toyota accelerators stick
Experts say it is likely a series of issues rather than a single problem

updated 4:15 p.m. PT, Thurs., Jan. 28, 2010

WASHINGTON - Nothing illustrates that more than the contradictory statements from the two companies involved. Toyota Motor Corp. is telling the government that it thinks a friction problem in its accelerator pedal mechanisms may make the pedal "harder to depress, slower to return, or, in the worst case, mechanically stuck in a partially depressed position."

CTS Corp., the Elkhart, Ind., supplier that makes the devices for Toyota, said in a statement Wednesday that the friction problem accounts for fewer than a dozen cases of stuck accelerators, "and in no instance did the accelerator actually become stuck in a partially depressed condition."

.....Outside safety experts say possible causes also include the complicated electronic sensors that relay the message from the gas pedal to the engine, the design and location of the sensor system, a lack of a fail-safe override mechanism, and even a certain media-fed awareness that puts more people on the lookout for the problem.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35110966/ns/business-autos/page/2/

The mechanism of accelerator pedal is simple. How couldn't a big firm with strong engineer resource find the fault? I believe what the CTS Corp says that it is not the pedal problem. When the acceleration system has a mood like my computer and my camcorder have, Toyota can never solve the problem.

624. Plot on Chinese New Year Day (2/7/2010)

There is a massive propaganda movement about the conflict between China and US recently.

On January 29, US announced it would sell $6.4 billion worth of arms to Taiwan. China quickly suspended military exchanges with US and threatened of sanctions against the U.S. companies involved in the sale.

On February 2, Beijing blasted the US government for a planned meeting between president Obama and the Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibet.

The arms sale to Taiwan was a years old case. Bush administration did not want to offend China so they left it aside. Why Obama's team picks up this hot potato? A meeting with the Dalai Lama is even more an unnecessary. It achieves nothing but a dispute between the two countries. No one is foolish enough to do so. It obviously is a show to tell people that China and US having a quarrel. The purpose is to cover up a secret deal- a framed drug case in which China will play a major role from planting the drugs to supplying "witness". To make the framed drug case more believable, they created a situation that two countries are hostile so people won't suspect there is a conspiracy between the two.

The likely action date is February 13 - The Eve before the New Year's Day (Chinese). Chinese used to have a family reunion at that evening.

Since it is a framed case, Feds used to create big events to distract. There may be a big natural disaster - earthquake; terror attack and possibly, Iran war to transfer public's attention.

Since it is a framed case, Feds will kill many innocent people. One target is B - my brother in law. I think the drug is planted in the merchandise he imported from China. Last month, he was told that he had heart trouble by a doctor. It is a pre-psychological planting to justify a murder. Feds prepared a "heart attack" death for him.

76yrs • M •
625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)

In "624. Plot on Chinese New Year Day (2/7/2010)", I said the likely action date could be February 13 the Chinese New Year's Eve and the Feds prepared a "heart attack" death for my brother in law. On Feb. 11, my wife asked me if I would go to the New Year's Eve dinner. I refused. I was afraid the Feds prepared a raid at family reunion. She was unhappy, and then said that my brother might have prostate cancer. He now was waiting for the result of medical examination. I think that was an intimidation from the Feds. About 17 years ago, when I told others that the Feds might have tried to kill me with radioactive material, they let a lady delivering the words: "So what, they have even killed President Kennedy."

Feb 14 was Chinese New Year's Day. My wife said there was another dinner invitation that day. It was from a relative of my sister in law. My wife said the couple bought a new house in my street, just a block away from my house. I often came across with the relatives of my sister in law when I was in super market or library. I think they are recruited informants of the Feds. Dinner invitation used to be given weeks ago, especially for the celebration of a new house. A same day invitation is unusual. I view it as another effort after the failure of Feb.13 plot. My suspicion that the couple is recruited informants got proved this time. In the area of my house, especially at same street, Feds only deploy the people of their own - either agents or informants.

Today is February 15, President Day. In the morning, my wife invites me out for a lunch. She also has another guest - G Lady. G Lady is a senior informant who used to guide and monitors my wife's activity. (See #32 and #47) Of course, I refused again. Three dinners' day ends today. What will be next?

Likely it will be another travel plot. My wife will have a trip to China from 2/26 to 3/13. So the framed drug case will extend to that time. In Feds' plot, my wife used to be arranged for a trip in their plot and been prepared for a "natural death". The big ones were:

1. In the plot of September 2005, famous for hurricane Katrina, my wife was awarded a fun trip to Vietnam. In Haloon Bay she almost encountered with "The worst storm to hit Vietnam in a decade." (See "361. Storm is now a killing tool of Feds (11/27/05)"

2. In the plot of August 2007, my wife and my family members were arranged a trip to Peru where a magnitude 8 Earthquake happened that could justify a possible "travel accident". (See "503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)"

3. In the plot of April 2009, I predicted in March that "The rehearsal of response to a mock attack (see #594) indicates the Feds may carry out the coming operation with the help of a bio attack. I have said Feds will kill a lot of people in the framed drug case. (See "596. Bio-attack in the name of pandemic (3/30/09)" Then on April 8, my wife returned from her China trip with a severe flu she ever had had. That's the start of Swine Flu.

The Three days' dinner is very intensive. So was the next plot. It is only ten days away. How intense is it?
Four months ago, (October) my father passed away. I felt the persecution. I tried to go to Hong Kong through Canada but was denied to enter Canada by the board guard. It proves what I worry is real. I am targeted. (See "611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)". Last month, my brother in law was said to have "heart trouble".
This month, my brother is said may have "prostate cancer". Feds is so eager that they start to kill.

By the way, the court of Taiwan extends the custody of former president Chen Shui-bian again for another two months. That means Feds should finish their framed case before 4/23. Relate to this news, what will take place next?

Quote, "U.S. Terror Attack 'Ninety Days at Most'
Feb. 15, 2010
Fox news

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161962,00.html "

626. Iran war - Part of the March plot (2/21/2010)

The drum of the war on Iran is beating again. This is part of the March plot to distract public attention from the framed drug case.

Quote, "US Army Chief: "Iran attack option on the table"
February 15. 2010

http://www.defpro.org/news/details/13160/

Inspectors Say Iran Worked on Warhead

By DAVID E. SANGER and WILLIAM J. BROAD
Published: February 18, 2010

WASHINGTON - The United Nations' nuclear inspectors declared for the first time on Thursday that they had extensive evidence of 'past or current undisclosed activities' by Iran's military to develop a nuclear warhead, an unusually strongly worded conclusion that seems certain to accelerate Iran's confrontation with the United States and other Western countries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/world/middleeast/19iran.html

To justify the war, a false flag terror attack is inevitable. Just like 911 attack is necessary for Iraq war. WASHINGTON-The U.S.'s top intelligence officials said Tuesday that an attempted al Qaeda attack on the U.S. in the next three to six months was "certain." That warning was issued on 2/3/2010, probably for the 2/13 New Year's Eve dinner plot. Then on 2/15, a more clear warning of the "terror attack within 90 days" was issued.(see #625) I think that is for the coming March plot. I made it more precise: The time likely will be from 2/26-3/14.

Following the plot, there will be big internet attack to wipe out my postings. There will be a big economic fluctuation too – the Euro will depreciate significantly. That is too, part of the big plot to hit Iran's finance and has been prepared in advance.

627. Bombing IRS building (2/28/2010)

Nine days ago, a software engineer flied a plane into an IRS building. Although it could be an individual case, it also could be a created case similar to 911. The 911 attack justified the Mid-East war. This event may be used to justify a coming attack on IRS office.

I say so based on the following:

1. In TV, we saw the damage the plane caused on building is vast and severe, almost the whole first floor was broken and having fire, though the casualty was comparatively light.

Quote,'
"Originally Posted by bhkad
I swear I already heard someone on TV say that the plane couldn't carry enough gas to fuel such a conflagration. That made me think along the same lines as you. "

I heard the same. About an hour after the crash, one of the anchors was describing the scene and he said that there "MUST" have been some sort of extra incendiaries on board, because the fire was "much too big for such a small plane".

Keep in mind that the Piper PA-28 has a fuel capacity of only 48 gallons.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/66545-irs-building-not
-hit-plaine-austin-today.html

2. Dispute with IRS is common. What's so big made Joseph Stack to sacrifice his life for it?

3. His finance seems OK. He at least could access to plane which real poverty couldn't afford for.

I alleged the Feds was behind it because:

1. It is a criminal style Feds used to commit. We saw similar case in 911 attack and in Lidle's case. (see "442. Lidle's air crash in New York.(10/15/06)"

911 attack was used to justify Mid-east war. Lidle's air plane crash was planed to justify a coming dirty bomb attack.
On 10/9/2006, North Korea had a nuclear test.
On 10/11, Lidle's small plane crashed to a sky-rise in New York.
On 10/12, a warning of dirty bomb attack was posted in internet which claimed seven NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological "dirty bombs".

2. Motive: the Feds is eager to finish my case. Timing factors: the Patriot Act with provisions particularly on me expires today. The payments to China are due and now are extended for a month or so. (see the case of Taiwan's president in #625 ) The tax exemption for house purchasing will due in March that will affect the real estate market. Feds hold a lot of house property in my case.

3. Timing. 2/13 New Year's Eve dinner plot went soured. Another plot is planed in my wife's trip from 2/26 to 3/14. A crash on IRS building happened on 2/18 may justify the coming attack in IRS office.

The likely action is to arrange me in an interview in IRS office. To persecute people through IRS is also a tactic the Feds used to. Then a bombing will do the elimination job which is already justified by Stack's case.

I allege so because there was attempt to search my house through IRS. Re: #610 The latest case is trying to perform search in the name of IRS. To reach their goal, my wife deliberately filed wrong tax return. I had to abandon the joint tax return. One event they created was the Virginia Tech. massacre which was used to distract the framed case. It took place on April. 17, 2007 - the last day to file the tax return. The Feds expected me to file the tax return.

Along with this there will be an attack on the Internet which is certain to take place. My revelation is too true to exist. Other possible events are, terror attacks to justify war on Iran and big natural disaster - possibly earthquake which will happen in Bay area, California.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy