Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Big Bang or A Stretch of His Imagination

User Thread
 67yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that The teacher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

Big bang? Or just a stretch of His imagination?

The science of quantum physics, studies the properties and behavior, of different forms of light. Then they proceed to label and categories, what they observe. Then from their limited understanding ( ignorance ) , they formulate their theories, and try to enlighten one another.

From their observations, they label the different forms of light as, quark, photon, electron, proton, neutron, etc. They speak of these forms of light energy as particles of light. The problem is in order to observe them, they stop their motion. The very act of observing them,
stops their motion.

Now, if you could erase the etch a sketch of your mind, for a moment, just let me go back to the beginning.
Instead of a big bang, beginning with all of the energy of the universe, condensed into a tinny singularity. My theory begins with a pure light that filled the entire universe.

Light began to separate from light. at the very beginning of this separation, when the two forms of light energy would touch, they became one energy again, this process created a tremendous amount of heat energy.

As the temperature cooled to the point of, what you call quark confinement, two types of energy was created, free energy and confined energy. The confined energy would be the energy that creates mater. The free energy would be the energy that pulls it all together, or gravity.

As the confined energy began to condense, the free energy began to stretch. The confined energy condensed at individual locations throughout the newly forming universe causing the free energy to stretch across the entire universe.

This stretching of the free energy caused the free energy to become a weak energy. This weak energy is detected as the faint background radiation that evenly fills the entire universe.

What you detect as electrons, is actually the point of concentration of this free energy attracted to the confined energy. This point of concentration of the free energy appears to be weak because it is stretched throughout the universe. this energy is actually equal to the amount of confined energy it surrounds.

This is what creates our hologram existence. every point in existence intersects every point in existence at every point in existence, buy the infinite mass of the free energy.

It is imposable for the confined energy, or mater, to travel at the speed of light, instead it spins within itself at the speed of light. The free energy orbits the confined energy at the speed of light.

Free energy travels at the speed of light, therefor it is infinite in mass, therefore it fills the universe. This free energy is what creates gravity. Light gravitates toward light.

This would explain why different forms of light, which are waves, behaves as a particle when you observe it. The very act of observing it stops its motion, thus it is no longer infinite in mass.

This would also explain the red shift when observing the galaxies, the greater the distance, the greater the observed energy is stretched from the observed galaxy to the observer, thus the greater the red shift.

The condensing of the confined energy throughout the universe, condensed into great concentrations throughout the universe. These concentrations became so great it caused great explosions leaving behind the huge black holes in the center of the galaxies.

The energy released within these explosions congealed throughout the galaxies to begin the formation of stars. The compressing and exploding sequences of star formations, created the elements necessary for the creation of planets etc.

"It is the time of the reveiling."
 67yrs • M •
Big bang? Or just a stretch of His imagination?

Don't climb into your mind and run away. Just give me a chance to introduce the God of science into the equation.

Forgive me for quoting The Bible here, but The bible does say God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

Our hologram reality is made up of different forms of light. Our thoughts are a form of light.

OK! A form of what kind of light? Created light! You can not see or detect the pure light that God is. God is pure thought.

Any light that you or science can detect or see is created light, even the light within your imagination.

you or science can not tell where your imagination is, sure it is created in your mind. But your mind is just the prison that keeps you confined to this reality, and all of the bullshit within it.

Even if you free yourself from your mind and this reality, you are still confined within your own imagination. Your imagination was and is created within the light of creation.

When all is said and done, you will ether spend eternity confined in your own imagination and cast into outer darkness because God never knew you. Or you will spend infinity free in God's imagination because God knows you.

Think on this. You have two eyes. One is the eye of the mind. The other is the eye of the heart. You are two people. One is the carnal child you have become, The other is the inner child of the heart that does not understand.

When the true light comes to lighten your understanding, The sleeping little child that dwells in the heart will see it and awaken within that light, and dwell in God's light for infinity. This is the light of truth, that is about to be revealed.

The righteous will shine as the stars of heaven. But when the light of truth comes, none of the wicked will understand. This is the light that shines in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.

This is the condemnation, light has come into the world, but the world preferred darkness rather than light. If your eye is single, your whole body will be full of light.

If God dwells in your heart, He will reveal Himself. Look around, can you show me God? God dwells in the hearts of his children. Whatsoever you do to the least of these, you have done unto me.

If God does not dwell in your heart, He will reveal you. There is nothing hid that will not be revealed. When you see The Face Of God you will see The Faces of His children.

I am in the world, but I am not of the world. I am in the darkness, but I am not of the darkness. The children of darkness, will dwell with The Children Of Light. They will be in my world, but they will not be of my world. And The Children Of Light Will Reign With Him Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

67yrs • M •
In the beginning LOVE created the heavens and the earth. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.

LOVE, created two LOVES
LOVE, LOVED, HIS BROTHER LUCIFER, AND LOVE, LOVED MAN.
LOVE, LOVED HIMSELF.

LUCIFER WAS NOT ALLOWED TO LOVE MAN, AS LOVE, LOVED MAN.

JEALOUSY WAS FOUND IN THE HEART OF LUCIFER.

LUCIFER, TEMPTED EVE"S INNOCENCE, WITH HIS ONE EYED SNAKE.

MAN LOVED LUCIFER, AS JESUS LOVED MAN.
MAN"S EYES WERE OPENED, TO HIS OWN SHAME.
MAN"S MIND WAS DARKENED.
WHO WAS TO BLAME?

LOVE MADE A PROMISE.
AS HE BID THEM TO LEAVE.
LOVE WROTE THE STORY.
THIS YOU CAN BELIEVE.

LOVE PROMISED ABRAHAM,
FROM ONE LITTLE SEED.
AS THE STARS OF HEAVEN
SHALL HIS CHILDREN BE.

LOVE HAD A FIRST LOVE,
HER NAME WAS ISRAEL.
LOVE WAS JEALOUS OVER HER,
WITH A GODLY JEALOUSY.

LOVE WAS TRUE TO HIS WORD.
LOVE WALKED WITH HIS LOVE.
ISRAEL PLAYED THE HARLOT.
ISRAEL WALKED AWAY.

LOVE MADE ISRAEL A PROMISE.
HIS WORD HE HAS KEPT.
"AS YOU CHOSE NOT TO LISTEN".
"I'LL REFUSE TO HEAR".

LOVE'S BEEN WALKING WITH HIS NEW LOVE.
HE DWELLS WITHIN THEIR HEARTS.
YOU WILL SEE HIM IN HIS GLORY.
YOU WILL SEE HIM IN YOUR FEAR.

LOVE TALKED TO ABRAHAM.
LOVE TALKED WITH CAIN.
LOVE WRESTLED WITH JACOB.
HE WAS THE KING OF SALEM.

LOVE TAUGHT THROUGH JOHN THE ESEEN
ELIJAH BELIEVED LOVES WORD.
JOHN THE REVEALER SAW LOVE IN A VISION.
THE TEACHER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS SEES LOVE IN THE LIGHT.

LOVE BECAME A KING.
OF THE HASMONEAN CLAN.
A MESSIANIC ZEALOT.
WITH A PLAN YO TAKE HIS STAND.

NOW TIED TO A CROSS.
PRETENDING TO DIE.
HE WILL GO INTO HIDING.
HIS PEOPLE WILL CRY.

THE KING DIED ON MASSADA.
WITH A SWORD THROUGH THE HEART.
A LAMB LED TO THE SLAUGHTER.
TO DO HIS LOVE'S WILL

THE KING HAD A TRUE LOVE.
MARY MAGDALEN WAS HER NAME.
HER HEART BECAME FULL OF DARKNESS.
NO HOPE TO RETAIN.

TWO HEARTS DIED ON MASSADA THAT DAY
THE KING WHO WOULD NOT DIE,
BY THE SWORD OF HIS ENEMY.

THE KING'S TRUE LOVE,
PASSING INTO THE DARKNESS.
WITH A HEART FULL OF DESPAIR.

THE SIXTY NINTH WEEK ENDED.
SATAN THOUGHT HE HAD WON.
BY DEATH AND DESTRUCTION,
AND THE DEATH OF THE PROPHESIED ONE.

LOVE PASSED THROUGH THE DARKNESS,
DWELLING IN THE HEARTS OF THE RIGHTEOUS.
KNOWING THEIR FEAR, FEELING THEIR PAIN,
HE WILL WIPE AWAY ALL OF THEIR TEARS.

LOVE IS RISING OUT OF THE DARKNESS.
THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS WILL SEE HIS WRATH.

67yrs • M •

The teacher

I have talked about this in other post. lets see if anyone is listening here.

For some reason, nobody is responding to my post.

Pay attention and try to follow me here. It's hard to talk to sleeping children.

I want to state some facts, these are not opinions. I know that was redundant, but I was trying to make my statement clear.

The whole world dwells in darkness.

We all sleep.

We are all dead.

Their are no exceptions.

Sleep and death are the same thing.

If you were to die in this reality right now, the dream,or nightmare, you are having right now, would simply change to a different dream.

We all remain in this dream until we wake up.

We all will wake up.

We will wake up, and enter the DAY OF THE LORD.

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.

I am speaking to the CHILDREN OF LIGHT.

You don't know who you are yet.

This is about to be revealed.

One day with the LORD is as a thousand years.

A thousand years is as a day.

I could go on like this forever, but I wont. Is anybody paying attention yet?

O K , At this point you can go on ahead and close your mind, and go somewhere else, and talk to someone ignorant about something stupid, or you can pay attention, and allow me to tell you how I know what I'm saying is true.

Are you still hear? Like I said, It's hard to talk to sleeping children; especially when you are trying to wake them up, so they can see the dream. I'm talking plain penguin ( Happy Feet ).

Let me tell you a little about my soul mate.Her name is Lisa.

Lisa has the ability to see in the darkness. God shows her things in the darkness. She has the ability to read people. You cant hide from her. She can see through you. She can look in your eyes, and see the evil or the good.
Lisa can also see people who have passed from this dream realty into the next. She can see dead people. She has always seen dead people, even when she was a child, as far back as she can remember. Lisa doesn't tell many people about it, you know how people are, they would think she was crazy.

Now before you close your mind, and dismiss what I'm saying, allow me to tell you a story.

After Lisa's mother died, we moved into her mothers house. It was the house Lisa grew up in.Shortly after we moved in, we were sitting in our bedroom one night and out of the blue Lisa says to me, your mother just came into the room.

Now keep in mind, Lisa and I had only known each other a few months. My mother had died a couple of years before we met. Lisa had never even seen a picture of her. This is the first I knew about her ability to see dead people.

I know for a fact it was my mother, she hadn't changed a bit. She still had her smart ass humor. She really liked Lisa, I totally knew by what Lisa was telling me, my mother was saying, and the way she was saying it, also Lisa described how she looked, My mother was in the room.

About a month later, Lisa saw my dad come into our room. We had a picture of my dad and his four older brothers, when they were young, hanging on the wall. I really liked that picture of them. It was black and white, and they looked like a bunch of rowdy outlaws. Lisa said my dad walked over to the picture with an angry look on his face, he was pointing at it and mouthing something she couldn't hear. Then he walked over to Lisa and pointed at her and said, " It's your fault that I'm here". Lisa told him, hey I don't even know you dude.

Now, I knew my dad had an inner hatred toward his his older brothers, because of the way they abused him when he was little, after his father died.

When my dad died, he believed he was a monster, because of somethings in his past. He was a bit fucked up in the head about how he felt about himself. He got over this later.

My mom came and went a few times over the next few years. But Lisa had not seen her mother or father, since they died. Lisa's father died when she was six.

Then one day, My mom and dad, Lisa's mom and dad, and Lisa's aunt, who had recently died, all showed up together, and they knew each other. They were cutting up a little with each other, with some smart ass remarks.

I don't know where they are, or what they are doing. but they have to be somewhere, for them to have gotten to know each other. They are all connected to Lisa and I by the heart.

We are not the center of their world either. They only show up occasionally. But they usually showed up when they sensed a disturbance between Lisa and I.

It's also interesting, in this reality, my mom and dad were divorced, both were remarried, both of there other spouses had died, but they were back together.

Lisa's mother had remarried after her father died, but she was back with Lisa's father.

In the eternal we all have a soul mate, They are our other half. The one we choose to share our reality with in infinity.

We could tell many stories about people Lisa has seen, but this is one of my favorites.

We were living in an old house, that used to be an inn and stagecoach stop sometime in the eighteen hundreds. It was night out and we were walking towards the back door. All of a sudden Lisa saw this couple starting to walk up the steps. The lady had on one of those dresses, that poofs out in the back. They were dressed up like they had been out on the town.

When they walked by Lisa, The gentleman reached up, tipped his hat slightly and nodded towards Lisa. The lady looked at Lisa with one of those looks that says " bitch". Then they both looked ahead and walked on up the steps and into the house.

We went on in the house, but we didn't see them again. One other night, we were sitting in our bedroom with the bedroom door open. Lisa saw this tall black man, waring a wide brimmed hat, walk by our door, out in the hallway. As he walked by he looked over at Lisa. Lisa told me he looked really evil She just ignored him.

Lisa can tell if the people she sees is evil or not. If they are evil she just ignores them.

That reminds me of a time, we were walking by this old abandoned brick warehouse, with a lot of broken windows. Lisa saw this really evil looking man in one of the windows. He was reaching his arms out of the window, and yelling something at her.He really gave her the creeps.

A few weeks latter, we were walking by that same building. Lisa saw a little girl, about six years old looking out the window and waving at her. about that time that same evil looking guy came up behind the little girl and smacked her away from the window.

We found out a few months later, that a little girl was killed in that building.

Well that's all I have to talk about for now. If you want check out some of my other post

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy