Just because we're licked a hundered years before we start is no reason not to try - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

why are people so difficult

User Thread
 70yrs • F •
birdsong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
why do people wage war
why is it so hard to do good things for yourself, but easy to do the bad things
why can't people live in harmony
why don't people accept you if you are different
why do people want you to do it their way
why be rude
why be critical
we have such a beautifull world
why not treat it well
why need so much STUFF
why judge
I am not saying there are not nice easy people
but there is so much negative
so much violence
so much government
so much control
i have been in a rather foul mood
not wanting people in my life much
it is the only way i can seem to get peace
on the internet i can turn people off and on
they do not mess me up
or dirty my mind so much

"why look for answers when you can look for joy"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that New_Commer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a evil. <backwards>
I am alive.
Evil could be proof that you are alive i guess is what im trying to say. I mean non-living things are not evil.
Pain=pleasure, type thing i guess. You know? good=evil

""Faith in something or Faith in nothing. Either way its still faith." Roy Romano"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why do people wage war = Because we are human
Why is it so hard to do good things for yourself, but easy to do bad things = Because we are human
Why can't people live in harmony = Because we are human
Why don't people accept you if you are different = Because we are human
Why do people want you to do it their way = Because we are human
Why be rude = Because we are human
Why be critical = Because we are human
We have such a beautifull world
Why not treat it well = Because we are human
Why need so much STUFF = Because we are human
Why judge = Because we are human

We are human, it is what we do, it is in our nature to be rude, critical and stubborn, we can't help but be ignorant and stupid. The human race is the biggest idiots to have ever lived, yes there are those odd hand full of nice people, but as a race the humans are by far the most waistful and destructive.

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MsLisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
True we are only human and very prone to destructive behavior and all that. But, I know someone will slam me for my opinion here , but here goes. We are difficult because of our life experiences or lack there of.. Some believe your in control of what you are dealt. in most cases, we are but not all.. Its how you deal with it

So, people choose to be this way simply cause they feel they think they justify their ever action!-Doesn't that seem rt

29yrs • M •
"people choose to be this way simply cause they feel they think they justify their ever action!"

People choose to be this way simply because they feel they think they justify their every action because they are human, you don't see deer waging war because another deer is eating the grass it wanted, but you see a human drinking the water that doesn't "belong" to them and we end up all guns blazing.

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that MsLisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The true ..you think maybe humans should not reason so much...Instead, maybe animal instinct the way to go,,,

29yrs • M •
I think we need to understand before we can change. And we need to change to evolve into peace and to live in a more natural and less violent world.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The news will make the world seem terrible. It's really not a bad place when you start meeting people. Play an MMORPG like World of Warcraft, you'll quickly meet the best and worst of people. But really how we are raised is the biggest factor in our behavior.
Aggression is typically waged normally for resources or control. In human group dynamics, everyone in the group has a form of desired control to be a part of the group. Whether being contributing or making decisions. The sudden loss of this will typically start a conflict in some way.
People who seem to never live in harmony with others are normally taught some form of superiority such as racism, religion, nationalism ect. These examples generate hate because you think you're better than anyone who is not a part of what you believe in.
Why don't we treat our planet well? Over the past fifty years our society has changed from riding horses and walking in the woods to great urban jungles and cars. Most people have problems understanding nature; much less ever care for it. Native Americans care for it because they live in Mother Nature. Why would someone in the city care? It doesn't directly affect them if trees fall as far as they typically know.
Control via government or corporations are meant to streamline our species capabilities. Anything that's not an absolute Anarchy is a government in some way, call it group, tribe, corporation whatever. There are boundaries and rules of that system. These boundaries and rules are meant, in hopes, to make people more productive in some way. Whether not killing each other for some ridiculously stupid reason to not speeding down a specific road due to traction loss or promoted fuel conservation.
Closing your mind to others won't really help. We are social creatures, we benefit most when we communicate to one another about our needs and desires and work together to satisfy such needs and desires. After that it's progress for humanity or another war.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 32yrs • F •
Aldaw is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Read Freuds theory and ull know why

"Sad, is the only one who understands"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
could... could you sum it up for us?
maybe here?

http://www.captaincynic.com/forum/32/book-discussion-and-reviews.htm

"The more you learn, the less you know."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy