We end up taking a one-way flight to a deserted island we've created for ourselves and in our minds. - WanderingNobody
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What are you AFRAID OF most in a dark forest late at night?

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
Erato is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
what is the least you would like to see or happen to you? Is there sth you would like to see there? Have you had a real experience with dark forests? Sounds, smells? I really want to know!

""This suspence is terrible, I hope it will last" Oscar Wilde"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm surrounded with wild forrests where i'm living right now. I spend most of my day hiking, discovering the place. last time i walked for around three hours under the sun till i reached a left behind archeological site, the feeling was good but physicaly i was drained and there was a bird of prey roaming right above my head in circles . eh i know thats not the point.
The night ufff it's a whole different experience, theres an immense feeling to it. trees, flowers and grass are no more caressed by the wind but whispered some secrets to. everytime i try to get deeper in the forrest at night. it does scare the shit out of me but its when i feel awake, all my senses alert, i start noticing each sound, each movement(plants ). My rabbits grave is way within the forrest, i went there at night only once with a friend. i have a flat stone just near my place thats where my comfort zone ends, i usualy watch the stars. too many satellites up there. what i'm afraid of? the darkness of me and getting killed by the one of somebody else. animals i trust

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy