Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Before Your Birth?

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
llllJesusllll is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Before Your Birth?
what do you think happens before you were born? where do think you or yourself or soul is?

""What we know is....this life now. What we dont know....is our other life.""
 33yrs • M •
llllJesusllll is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have so many thoughts about this question and therories. ill start off by saying that i think before i was born i could be inside another human but in that human i was close to death. i also strongly believe that before birth i could be in a -completly- different life. my meaning by a different life is that we would have no clue/thought/idea/understanding behind on how to explain what it is. for example i could say that i see a different dimension like 4th or 5th. but maybe in the life before our one now maybe its everything that we dont know. and i mean "anything/everything we do not know." id like for you to take those words exactly exactly what it means. what we know is this life. what we dont know is another life. and when i said those words... "anything/everything that we dont know" i meant it. i meant it in every way. i meant it in a way that maybe its not life. maybe we dont have a soul before death. maybe its a completely new and different thing in everykind of way. maybe this is no more such thing as time. maybe there will be something so new to us. all im trying to say is that before our life it could be something so far out of our thinking and our imagination that we just cant explain it at all. if you understand what im trying to get at please respond back to me so i can get your thoughts. if you understood my point behind this please just stop for a little bit and just think about this......// its so far out of our thinking/imagination/ideas/thoughts/soul that if you even understood my point or theory behind this it still doesnt expalin before this life. what i was trying to say is that any extreme like any super extreme or very basic or anything at all i mean anything like any kind of thought you have will still not show or explain life before the one we are in now. id like to see some reponses to my input behind this question and new theories thank you.

""What we know is....this life now. What we dont know....is our other life.""
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ziltoid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If we understand by making comparisons--life/death, good/bad, love/hate--in order to progress, then we see in opposites.
If we understand by accepting--not favoring one to the other--in a
state of let-go--in order to celebrate!, then we see in complementaries.
Perhaps it is the darkness found within our minds which allows us to perceive light, and the emptiness within which creates the fullness without.
Those who choose knowledge remain blind of their ignorance.
Those who accept their ignorance become aware of understanding--as if they never stop expanding or growing.

If our shadows from 3 dimensional objects exist in a 2 dimensional reality, then perhaps what we perceive as our bodies are the shadow(reflections) of the 4th dimension--time or eternity.
It's as if we are a part of one being, but not apart from one being.
To experience the source is to stand-under all(everything/nothing).

32yrs • M •
Metacognition27 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I believe that humans are born with a small amount of knowlege about human eveolution and history. For example, How is it possible that a child that was seperated from all human interaction since birth, and some years later was able to speak words and recognize his/her own kind? Only some kind of stored knowlege that a human is born with can answer this question. This leads to another interesting idea/question. Is it possible that this knowledge was carried over from another life? Or Is it within us all? I haven't come to my own conclusion but maybe some of you have?

Before Your Birth?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy