Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My letter to YOU.....(my little vent/rant)

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't know if this has been done here....but I want to write a letter to someone and NOT send it......So, feel free to write anything on this post to anyone you want saying anything you want....

Dear YOU,

Its been over five weeks and we have seen each other EXCLUSIVELY. (I know...only five weeks but ive known him since high school)

Your HOT, im even HOTTER. We are on FIRE together.

I am single now. Realize this. Realize that guys pick up on me DAILY. It sucks. You and I are DATING as you say, but if you want me....to YOURSELF....to WAIT around until that one day a week you have off of work where we can spend our time together, then FUCKEN CLAIM ME NOW. Dating to ME means several.

I ask you...."if some chick comes up to you and asks if your single what do you say?" You tell me you will tell them you are "dating." WTF? That means HELLO I AM DATING AT THIS MOMENT HANG OUT WITH ME.

Realize that maybe once in a lifetime you will meet someone in which you can talk intelligent conversations with, have a BAD ASS time with the smooching and love are more than wonderful, and we BOTH know we are for each other. Too much in common to be true? We both speak on a different level. An INTELLIGENT level and how often to you find a hot chick which you can talk almost ANY subject with ALMOST with full intelligence? (Almost on my part) Who is sexier then shit????

I know you think I am funny, smart, beautiful, unique, blah, blah, blah I am. THEN FRICKEN CLAIM ME!

I mean what is so hard to say as I am SEEING someone at the moment, as opposed to DATING.

You are so smart. Don't you get it? I know your not out to use me. I know you say you only want and am going to see me. I know you have not seen anyone else in years so I am that "special," pick. But come on....get some balls and claim this bad ass chick.

You don't have to MARRY me. You don't have to call me your GIRLFRIEND. But you ARE seeing someone. That someone is ME! Though I would never say it to your face...but....DICK!

Or...............
Listen, im giving you two more "dates" Maybe even only one more, and THEN.....im gona call all the numbers thrown at me, go out on the dates that I have been asked on since "DATING" you.....and you will be one stupid ASS. You will regret it.

Don't be Stupid. Claim the best thing you will ever come acrossed. Ever.

Evilia

And no I am not evil.....I treat you with the utmost respect and love as you I. Now wake the fuck up before you fuck up.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hope this isn't how women think all the time...If women think like this all the time then they are insane. Women probably think like this all the time. Women are probably insane

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 54yrs • F •
No. Not true. BUT I am 39 and you are what....21? When you are my age, and you date someone youve known 20 years...you can say what you want. Until then color me insane.

The difference between me NOW and when I was alot younger...is who cared?

You think differently as you GROW.

And yes, alot of women are insane. Me, not one of them. Thats why I prefer males as friends as opposed to females.

36yrs • M •
Ok but you clearly contradict yourself. First you are like claim me, meaning to bring the relationship into a further stage and then you say the relationship is only seeing and not dating meaning you want the label of stage progress is regressing ha ha. So you feel he should claim you which i think is dating but you want to be claimed yet labeled only seeing.

Man girls are confusing, do you actually understand that doesn't make sense!

54yrs • F •
I don't think guys make sense either, hahahaha.

I believe DATING means dating around. Are you dating? Im not.

You could be dating SOMEONE...as in "I am dating him/her." that is a commitment.

Same thing as saying I am "seeing" someone. That "someone" is the exclusive person your "dating." Confusing? Heheh. It can be picked away in any direction anyone wants to pick the shit out of with with. It can be VIEWED anyway anyone wants to view it.

Its just a damn note. I was a little confused, wanted a definate answer or I was going to go OUT. (and I did not want to...I had been SEEING or DATING this person "Note I say someone "specifically" as in a "person" for awile, known him for YEARS, we are the complete match, and daily I get a many, many, people asking me out on dates.......friends, friends of friends- friends, or friends of FRIENDS. Or even from some stupid web site I signed up. I cant even TELL you how many I delete on a daily basis.

I got my answer...so there is no need to debate. I just was looking for a place to vent, and this is where all goes EH>?

Im not going to end this like I used to in the past...for I HAVE grown up!! YEY!!

Evilia

36yrs • M •
Well yeah women get hit on all the time, I guess the theory of the more you ask the more chance of one saying yes is probably true haha good for you and congratulations for being hot haha

54yrs • F •
Thank you very much. I am a very lucky girl.

Have a good day/night.

Evilia

66yrs • M •
Bestbye is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Never measure youself by the attention that you get from men, we are all users and losers. Take care of yourself, listen to your gut.

"Hooray"
 54yrs • F •
I am done with him. He was emotionally unavailable. Ill get someone. Someday. Its enevidable. (sp. error) I just want this chump NOW. Co-dependent? Why, yes.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy