Just because we're licked a hundered years before we start is no reason not to try - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Orgasm Denial Frustration In Women?

User Thread
 50yrs • M •
ihatewomen is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Since most sex involves going only until the man has an orgasm, and since that usually means pulling out suddenly, or stopping without warning, and since usually the woman is taken to the verge of orgasm then it just stopped and she is denied, are women constantly incredibly frustrated and angry?

"Women are evil and deserve suffering."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OK. Sorry for making jokes. I gave a stupid reply to what I feel is not such a clever question.

I kinda felt that after all ppl have told you, you're still looking for a way to demonize women.

But then it occurred to me that maybe what has been said to you has possibly gotten through to you and your trying to work out what makes women the way they are.

So id hate to discourage you when your trying to do the right thing.

Even so, you're still way off. All women are not, all walking around pissed off, all the time.

What you need to do when you post such topics is to give more detail and elaborate on why you think the things you do, and where you stand. Then ppl like myself wont make instinctive posts based on your past record. Or, your name.

I'm not sure what you mean about pulling out or stopping suddenly. It sounds like you're not using a condom or birth control. If you have a healthy sex life you will get accustomed to your partners needs and you will eventfully become in sync with them whenever have sex.

You also need to talk to them about what they need. (Not just ask on internet forums.) Since women are all different in their tastes and needs, so only they can answer if they are frustrated by the way you have sex with them.

But just in case you are still looking for ways to blame women for you being unhappy, the first comment still stands.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Are Women sexually frustrated? Maybe it's not that hard to make a women orgasm in fact they can have multiple orgasms. If you go too early maybe try finger banging her after. I always just go moderately fast until i hear the women start to orgasm and then go all out.

Women are pissed off though, probably because its harder to be a girl than a guy. Women have appearance standards, more hormones and emotion generally. A women's appearance standards with things like heels, makeup etcetera is probably tedious and painful. PMS and dealing with women problems painful and larger amounts or larger realization of emotion has to be more painful but also more pleasurable but all in all larger fluctuations of pain and pleasure. Yeah I'm glad to be a guy haha.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 44yrs • F •
mslondon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why YES, we are frustrated! Thank you for asking. How would you feel if we humped your brains out and then just stopped....... Ok thanks guy.... I'm gonna go shower now.

Every. Time. You. Had. Sex.

Perhaps you would wonder, like us women do, how we think that you could possibly enjoy sex?!?!

What would be the point?

That's why a lot of women masturbate in private ~ to get the job done.

Women need A LOT of foreplay ~ and I don't mean just a little rub rub or a lick lick down there ~ we are emotional creatures ~ we actually have to like you to reach orgasm.

So No; it's not okay people.

It's not okay.

45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're operating under the false assumption that women are capable of enjoying sex. They do not. They are only capable of using sex to obtain something else.
Assuming for a second that they are capable of enjoying such an interaction, you're also relieving them of all responsibility for their orgasm. It's a mans fault if they don't. Of the women I know who have an orgasm almost every time, they all have one thing in common. They don't seem to think that it is the mans job or responsibility to read their minds, or to finish them off. They understand that they have to play their part.
The foreplay issue is the same thing. It needs to go both ways, if your partner wants less foreplay, then about half the time that should be case, less foreplay. I am convinced I need to remind women that men are people too, who have needs and periodically should at least have those needs considered.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
PS
Jacker Jones, almost everything you said is patently false.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 34yrs • M •
JacobJackJason is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Cain... Even as a guy I can say they do, though I can not say to have any true insight into their entire thoughts and opinions, as I can not offer any insight into yours, it's obvious that they do. Furthermore, from what I've seen, they actually seem to get more out of it than I do which is actually saying something.

However, there is credit to be said for the later part of the statement, a 'dead fish' is one of the least appealing things when referring to this subject. The woman also needs to play their role. If they don't then really, they're at least partially at fault. Though I will say that in saying that, I do not exclude blame. If one hasn't performed as well as they could have done then it is at least partially their fault.

As for Jacker's statement, no, not entirely true. A woman's life isn't truly harder. True, in some aspects it is, but not in all aspects. I don't think I need to go into this here as I feel it's not truly something that should be done in such a public place but both sides kind of have their share of stereotypes, everyday pains etceterra, etceterra and ultimately, they both struggle with these stereotypes within society in different ways.

However, off the topic, am I the only one who is getting irritated with loyalty in any kind of undertaken relationship? I mean, there will always be challenges there and if you're not compatible you're not compatible but really, nowadays relationships rarely last more than a few months. It's almost like most people I see who undergo such things don't even try to resolve their problems they just through it in the "too hard" basket and walk off.

I myself don't often have these problems partially because I don't go for someone easily and partially because when I undergo a relationship I am always encouraging the opportunity to talk through our problems like adults and trying to resolve them before we end it rather than yelling at each other, which, in itself, seems like a pointless exercise no matter how much frustration is pent up. But honestly though, a lot of these things could have lasted at least a while longer under decent circumstances if some EFFORT were put into fixing the problems they both held and that is something I'm seeing more and more rarely these days.

55yrs • F •
DianaMJoice is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Are we sexually frustrated? Oh yes, we are.

Women are looking to be satisfied as well. It takes us longer to warm up to sexual activities (unless we're trained), and we take longer to erupt.

It is utterly frustrating to have a two minute brother laying on top of you, to get you half way into thinking that you could finally cum and then the promise of relief rolls over and starts snoring?

Err.... *scratches head* ...... how would you feel if she would take you into her warmth and after a few moments of hardness walks off to go shopping with her friend. *grins*

A woman's most powerful sex organ is right between her ears and the reception of stimulants depends largely upon what's between your two ears.

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy