Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Global Forum......?

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fearless5555 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Global Forum......?
Global forum is on its way and basically here already, yet we now need focus. Offering suggestions to what you think would, could, or should be the focus of the human race.

"Teach the people how to get along with one another because we already know how not to!"
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fearless5555 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The lack of reply's is proof that humans aren't ready for peace. Smart people keep quiet and fade into the night as the greedy war mongers run wild and rampant about. Human's still too wild to collectively coexist. Wild animals with just enough lack of control over their emotions and access to primal thinking tools that have been exploited, make them far too distracted for the common good. Selfish & greedy ones with unlimited power through manmade tools i.e. (money) maintain the walls of separation between the have's and the have not's and label this as their model of moral and civility and to hell with the rest. Well this is purely a hypocritical and paranoia mind set that rules planet earth. The monkeys have not evolved a millionth from what nature has created yet they are doing what they think is a good enough job of controlling the others and those less evolved are too stupid enough to know any better. So I see what is to be taught and I see what won't be allowed to be taught.
This is truly some sad group of humans trying to pose as civil and fair by only what their creation can allow them to be. If this is as good as it gets for humans by using money as a tool then there is no hope for the masses to collectively live in peace. There can be no peace as long as money exists. There can be no peace as long as humans allow those in control at this point in time continue their misguided world domination. I am sad to be associated with those who have such a lack of control over their own will power. I have to be included with the rest of the ones who are still too primal in their thinking and trying to cover up their fears with superstitions. For this I am sad for the human race. Smarter than the rest is a good thing, but a dangerous position in these times. May the people see someday what I see, and may they too feel what I feel now about that. I am only sorry that it may not be in this life time. That is truly a low point in human history. I guess nothing will get the human race up to speed with each other.

A word of advice for the smart ones out there: Hide and hide well, for your fate will be equally final as the rest of them, they are not looking to sort out those with more common sense than them selves they just do as they are told. Rome is here my fellow humans, once again. May you all survive this.

Good luck to you all.

"Teach the people how to get along with one another because we already know how not to!"
The Global Forum......?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy