Finite players play within boundaries; infinite players play with boundaries. - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Next Step

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Next Step
What will be the next step of evolution?

Spiritual enlightenment
Self actualization
Transcendentalism

I know this questions answer calls fir making vast assumptions but any thoughts?

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I truly love this question.... it's nearly tangible... wowzers...!

ooOOOooo.k.

The result is a mystery, however I believe the next step in purely human evolution will envolve

EMOTIONAL MATURITY

The ability to accept things with emotions in check... or in their proper place (per say)

Well not only will information open itself to new perspectives -

We ourselves will view our own inherent abilities with new found clairty - and redirect our purposes MOST efficiently...

It will appear as leap in human potential... when actually it will be the release of what is already full and present within - only fettered by the selfish nature of our

you guessed it

CULTURAL BAGGAGE

among other false notions that not only impede the progession of the species towards its potential - but each individual...

Imagine if we have an Evolutionary Leap without this balance... it'd be like giving a gun to bunch of immature children... like it has been for the entire time the gun has been among humankind...

Perhaps the next evolutionary leap isn't locked in genes... but our thinking itself...

THE OTHER EVOLUTIONARY LEAP WILL MOST LIKELY BE A MELDING OF SPECIES WHERE NONE THINK POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME

fin'

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 34yrs • M •
The New Age must be a doorway and not an end unto itself as is religion, and that is why it is not organized. It will not lead us to an end of physical life, but a new experience of it. When you move from the passenger seat to the driver's seat, life takes on a whole new meaning and direction. Right now, almost 100% of us are led; we are passengers on the evolutionary road - we are along for the ride, but the ride has not left the station. - Roy E. Klienwachter

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm going to go along with the elimination of wisdom teeth. As in we aren't born with any so they don't have to be ripped out.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
If we are thinking those terms, I feel that the caecal appendix will be next to go.

Really does anybody know what it's function is?

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The appendix holds bacteria as a back up, when we get sick and wipe are system it replaces some of the essentials.

Wisdom teeth are really on there way out I only had three my orthodontist said its been happening over the past 50-60 years that people have had generations of families born with less and less wisdom teeth.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
The function is still relatively unknown some say it could be part of the lymphatic system, but I did some research and it can be used in a procedure called Mitrofanoff procedure but still it has been shown that the size is decreasing with every generation. Physically you are right though, our bodies will change as well will our minds. Where I don't know for certain, but creating theories is always entertaining.

The Next Step
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy