Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

David Icke

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
David Icke
I would like to hear everybody's thoughts and opinions on this guy.

This video appears to have been removed

"The truth will set you on fire"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Are you part of everbody? Feel free to share your thoughts as well.

David is a fascinating case due to his backround as a public figure in such fields as sports (pro soccer career ended by nearly crippling case of arthritis), television broadcaster (sports mainly), and even political as a public member and or leader in the green party at one time.

Then an interview occurred as David discovered things about the world and himself, he spoke boldly and plainly and at worst was hampered by human limitations, insecurities, and foibles.

And from there all has changed for him and those brave enough to look at what he has found, be it braving ridicule for even looking or braving the act of facing up to some seriously fucked up reality.

David is one of my favorite sources of research because he pulls from so many sources and weighs them against eachother presenting a culmination of what tends to be an alternative view of history.

One that I feel everyone should be exposed to when being taught history so they can use their own minds for a change, and realise that not every fact is necessarily as concrete as some would have you believe.

This alternative viewing extends into the other field of information and exploration, both internal and external, that I am most intrigued by.

Because as you may come to learn in life, if you haven't already, even subjects such as science, economics, media, and medicine are corrupted and negatively influenced to misdirect and further strip people of their naturally powerful nature as occurs when people are deprived of knowledge/power, abundance, and health.

And he does it all with great articulation, passion, and humor.
This video appears to have been removed

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nyrlathotep is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I to agree with the importance of cross refferencing and taking historic documentation with a grain of salt. David icke has been proven correct on many of his theorys and his foretelling of current events. Once ridiculed he is now recognised by alot of people as even perhaps a prophet of sorts. I do have some doubts about his theorys of a reptilian species that controlls and has infiltrated world governments. However given his obvious intelligence and idealism I could hardly acuse him of lying. it also seems like he isnt the only one with that theory and some people have claimed to have seen these reptiles in their unchanged form. Are there any other good sources of information on this theory that you guys could clue me in on?

"i have nothing original to say."
David Icke
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy