Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM + VENUS PROJECT

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What do you think?

"I hungry"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
factually/theoretically sound. practically/virtually impossible. unfortunately.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To me politics is just a dance floor, few people dare to be the first dancing but the more that do it the less fear others have of joining in.
The venus project is just the use of our knowledge to create sustainable living. Think of it as a mechanical garden that provides us with the things we need to stay alive and we are a company of gardeners that look after this garden. Each gardener has the skills they need to keep it going and there is no motivation of money, only of living. This way of life will give us more time to our selves and to develope. To say it won't work because people are flawed you might aswell say nothing works. But if at first you don't succeed try try try again.

"I hungry"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
To say it won't work because people are flawed you might aswell say nothing works. But if at first you don't succeed try try try again.

no. those two sentences are counter-active to each other.

Given my current understanding of the world around us, I can make an educated guess at what an outcome may be. I could have said this in another thread, but, something equally destructive must take place in order for people to learn and truly see the horror in our ways.

I think what I meant to add on to that is this will not be done peacefully. I just can't believe humans at this primitive state in our mental evolution could ever come to a logical and reasonable solution to this problem as a whole.

I think we're just testing the dark side of the spectrum. how many lives are we willing to exterminate to realize that we're heading down the wrong path? I really hope its not all of them.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy