Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how do women like to be appraoached

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
jonnykenyon is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yo wats up wel ive got a question for all the ladies out there ok im wel im very shy and i like this chick but i cant approach her i was just curious how should i try to get to no her?

"u r never alone... u may think ur alone and no one is watching but there is always someone no matter wat. u r always watched"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pass comment on something that's going on at the time to her (and friends) it's a useful icebreaker, if you're standing nearby in a queue or group you can often start a conversation with an offhand comment, it may start off inane but then things can carry on from there.

If it's a genuine like and you think you have enough in common to start a conversation rather than just a "pretty face" crush from across the classroom, just be confident and talk to her, everyone likes talking to someone who likes the same things they do. Some people even like arguing about opinion differences in a common interest.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the wise words given to me 3 years ago:

1) clonge
2) a cool line: like hello my name is ______ what's your next class. (sound confident its all in the tone) find out what her whole sched. if you don't know already.
3)borrow your mom's car that day make sure everything is cleaned out of the trunk.
4)hand cuffs and duct tape.
5)a dirty mattress located in the cellar or underneath the house. if you have none of those available then find an abandon warehouse.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well this is easy

If she's out of your league as suggested above just rape her. (trust me she's only out of your league cause she wants you)

If she isn't out of your league but doesn't like you, act depressed make her think you need her. (get in that bitch's head)

If she likes you, take her out to a movie and bring a box cutter so you can give her a surprise in the popcorn. (classic)

If she already established an extreme like for you that most likely would only go away with large amounts of abuse, feed her lots of chocolate. (350 and over xxx films pay better)

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Necrachilles is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jim Norton is pretty funny.

"Inside my shell I wait and bleed..."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy