Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is your occupation?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What is your occupation?
What is your occupation?

I am a university student studying packaging

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm in high school (senior) its not an occupation but once in awhile I have to do a some work.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*Medical assistant

*Graphic designer

*Soon to be contractor/business manager

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ajax271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*Community Disaster Educator
*Tutor
*Notetaker
*Deli Chef
*College Student

I wish sleep were an occupation, I'd take that job in a heartbeat.

"\\\"Discretion in speech is more than Eloquence\\\""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Electronic engineering Erasmus (intra europe exchange) student. Three cheers for attempting to study something that daft in a foreign language.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i dont have an occupation but i know what i want to be, which is an archeaologist

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mother first and foremost and then to earn money I am an OFSTED registered Childminder.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 45yrs • M •
.... so a babysitter basically?

51yrs • F •
I should slap your hand! No I'm not just a babysitter. There is a great deal involved with being a registered childminder in the United kingdom. We are vetted by the same inspectors who vet schools and have regular inspections. We have to have CRB checks and are constantly updating our skills and knowledge with various courses. I have just completed a course to work withIn the guidlines of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and also work with the playwork principlesfor over fives. I can assure you the children I look after are well cared for and never bored! As well as getting a good home-cooked meal. I am a member of the National Childminding Association and have to work to strict policies and procedures. So no I'm not just a baby sitter thank you very much.

http://www.ncma.org.uk/MainWebSite/Homepageb51465f4.aspx?Map=163EB4336F1
F8E141AF4FDF3DCD0FDA9

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wish I was in the UK during those early years ;__; I saw in a video how well those kids are looked after ^__^ its a very important and noble profession in my mind.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I should slap your hand! No I'm not just a babysitter. There is a great deal involved with being a registered childminder in the United kingdom. We are vetted by the same inspectors who vet schools and have regular inspections. We have to have CRB checks and are constantly updating our skills and knowledge with various courses. I have just completed a course to work withIn the guidlines of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and also work with the playwork principlesfor over fives. I can assure you the children I look after are well cared for and never bored! As well as getting a good home-cooked meal. I am a member of the National Childminding Association and have to work to strict policies and procedures. So no I'm not just a baby sitter thank you very much.

i think the correct word here is:

owned!

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 45yrs • M •
Well.....pardon me.....

51yrs • F •
I'm off my high horse now, you're ok!

36yrs • M •
huangbingdong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i am a student and about to graduate this year...
my major is about international trade so international salesman maybe my future job

"who knows"
What is your occupation?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy