Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Matt Damon Condemns Palin

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so matt daemon comes out of the woodwork.

I've actually been looking up everything I could about her lately, and everything seems to lead to the same idea that Palin shouldn't even be considered worthy of being Vice President.

The math isn't adding up for the Republicans and the people are beginning to realize this now.
This video appears to have been removed

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
[  Edited by Wyote at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Smart man. I saw this video a while back and it felt like he took the words right out of my brain.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 33yrs • M •
dwally45 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm not against you or Matt....but neither one of you, are backing up anything you say with facts. I'd really like to hear some. I personally don't think that Palin is experienced or even that bright, but i almost like the idea that someone who isn't caught up in the political bullshit in Washington has a chance to do something. Ya shes an average person, but so are we and finally we have an opportunity to have someone who gets us. Im really not sure where i stand on this so can someone tell me what so scary about her because i haven't found much

"i am a legend"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Ya shes an average person"

In a pole done in 2004 61% of Americans thought that most the stories told in the bible were actually real.

http://www.washtimes.com/news/2004/feb/16/20040216-113955-2061r/

That's why a vote for average is not what we need. I don't want an "average" person running my country, average is a nice way of saying lacking.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
but i almost like the idea that someone who isn't caught up in the political bullshit in Washington has a chance to do something

An appealing thought indeed, but make no such assumption of Palin.

A system this corrupt would chew up and spit out anyone with true integrity, those who survive this will be marginalised and or discredited.

Ron Paul is all the example you need on this.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy