Because who you are being isn't who you are, it is the person you are being that is keeping you from being yourself. - Ironwood
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A purpose is one, but to be two.

User Thread
 29yrs • F •
prettykitth2o is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
While replaying deep intellectual conversations over in my head one day, I seemed to have a break through on what a purpose is.

Now, many say life is played on one main purpose. With many other small purposes piggy-backed on.
Well, after contemplating this theory I began to see problems with as with many theories. And eventually concluded- there is not one; but two main purposes.

I came to this because life is both made up of a good and bad. Correct? Well, let's put in the terms of whats easy and whats difficult.
Humans often resort to easiest things first, right? Well, what seems easier in early stages of life?

Good = Pleasing everyone, included yourself.
Bad = Pleasing whoever.

The bad correct? Thus, our first life purpose begins after we learn to start growing into ourselves which is in our late adolescent years. Which eventually as all purposes do, they end. When your first purpose is complete, you find half yourself. You are half complete.
Next, after sitting in your early twenties or so of a limbo place- not sure where to go. You stumble onto your second and last main purpose. The good. This is where after this purpose you will be complete. You've found your other half to complete your whole. Such as marriage, a job, and etc. You've found your entire self. This is also where, you have completed life.

So, what are you views on this theory?

""All men may be created equal- But in the end; We're all molded differently""
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy