Britney Spears is celebrity, Christopher Columbus is fame, but Aristotle is immortality - ExplodingGopher
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Sex and Emotions

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sex and Emotions
I had a Mexican friend when I was in the Navy. It was tradition in his family that when your son reached a certain age, you took him out and bought him a prostitute to make him a man. He told me, "I never told anybody this before, but afterwards, I cried, I felt so bad." Most people you talk to will tell you that there first time was emotionally painful, though it might have been physically pleasurable. There is an emotional factor.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
[  Edited by okcitykid at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Good questing.
I lost my virginity out of anger and spite. I was upset how I was laid too in regards to women and sex for the good part of my life and lead to do so. Some people consider themselves a man after getting laid. I've seen mostly apes thinking there adults, 'I've been a man sense I've as 14'
Your defiantly on to something. I wonder what people will post here.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have not lost my virginity yet, and am in no way ashamed of it. I always believed that I would wait till i was married but since I left my religion that does not seem so important to me anymore, especially since I have decided i would rather not marry but cohabit in the future.
The reason I have not lost my virginity is not because the oppurtunity has not arisen but because I would rather be in love with the person, rather than just doing it because all my friends have. Im not saying he will be the one, mr right, who i will spend my life with because life doesnt work out like that, but I want to atleast be in a state of mind where i feel loved and respected and where I love and respect him.
I dont know if that is too much to ask for, but despite that I love my boyfriend, we're going to wait for other reasons.

When I was younger I was watching a movie with my father, and this man knew he was going to die so he wanted to do a few things before he finally did, and one was to make love to a beautiful woman. I said to dad, ah so he just wants to have sex? I will never forget the way my father looked at me, like i was so, so clueless.
He said theres a big difference between having sex and making love, one is beautiful, a physical declaration of intimacy and trust, it goes beyond physical pleasures, and is a maginificent manifestation of the greatest emotion mankind has been blessed with, that is love. Not in exactly those words but it was a long time ago, but thats how I remember it.
I hope to make love one day, I havent had sex yet but I know there is a difference, I guess I have yet to really find out for myself.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 46yrs • M •
Wayne Canary is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In recent years,i only discovered the complex relation between emotions and sex. As a guy,well in my case at least-our sexual needs is a physical thing. We rely on our partners to be on board when we require sex. As complex as the female mind is, i never knew that it requires allot of emotion from a woman,to open herself up to lay with a man. Its not just a tap on the shoulder and off you go. It is much deeper than that. Its touch,caress stimulation, romance and allot more,for that flower to open. Thats why most woman are so unhappy in their bedrooms,they not getting what it takes to get there. And when they do get there,the male is normally out of action.

Sex and Emotions
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy