A wise man considers that anything is possible, an enlightened one knows it to be. - ekimup
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Mind Portal...An Un-Researched New Discovery

User Thread
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jozen-Bo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hello!

I am hoping to find people who might be able to help me with my research regarding a Mind Altering Discovery I made about 4 years ago. After working with it for a while, I am calling it the Mind Portal and have found that using it has many affects on the Mind. I would like to share a picture of it to help give a mental image (see bottom):

This shows the proportions of the Mind Portal. It is a map, a Time Map, a Mind Map, a ruler for measuring, a mathematics grid, a super learning tool (place in an alphabet and spin), and still much more.

If this calendar is filled with symbols to represent activities of life, it becomes a powerful memory machine; if it is used exclusively for keeping track of dreams, it becomes a powerful dream machine. I will post a picture of the first code I worked out (See bottom-black & white):

Watch this spin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akztfGr3bos

When I spin this I can read these symbols just as you read words. This jogs the Mind and does many, many things I have discovered.

Yantras, Mandalas, and Art can also be added into the grid, which provides a net for coordinating complex patterns in spin. Or things can be randomly placed to explore possible affects. I made a little calendar in color with 5 example codes, Since it was too small for the wheel, I added some stuff to it to make a little art video (see very bottom-in color):

Watch this spin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuJSuxYOIU

There is a lot of information about this growing at the moment, I was already several places where I have brought this to attention, I will provide the largest link, the first place I started, its over 160 pages (on Microsoft Word) and provides a lot of answers to possible questions.
I will leave here:
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=76407&highlight=Jozen-Boa >

So, it might take some time to go over this and come up with questions based on its development; but if anyone has any questions off the top of their head, feel free to ask.

I am hoping to gather people who can help me to research this; but who does one look? I have gone to the establishments and they didn't establish. This is powerful, incredible, mind changing, consciousness shifting, perception enhancing, DNA affecting stuff. Theres too much potential to just let it slip away. I am trying to unlock every door, as this is the door of endless doors.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. If anyone is interested in helping to conduct research, then I would be happy to provide what assistance I can!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
say you had the most basic code ( symbol for good and bad ) for your calendar days, do you know if you could more easily recognize a kind of algorithm about your existence?

more to my question when i get a response on this part first. not to be pushy or demanding but please try to keep this answer relatively parallel to my question so I don't forget where I'm trying to go with this inquiry hahha

I read through all 7 pages on that science site, so I have many questions for you just trying to start with the most basic ideas I can for right now to establish some kind of understanding and direction for this research.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
[  Edited by MugenNoKarayami at   ]
 47yrs • M •
quote:
"say you had the most basic code ( symbol for good and bad ) for your calendar days, do you know if you could more easily recognize a kind of algorithm about your existence?"

This is the most basic code, I call it a switch board code. I posted an example picture (I have many examples, I am providing this one now, since it is related to your question) of this below. This example give a yes, no, or sorta possibility within the code. It will reveal an algorithm about your existence, but due to its simplicity, it would need a longer track to do this. Something such as this would still have powerful affects for observation and it would still jog memory. If you were to configure this information into the right sequence (after it is long enough), it would reveal a direction and a pattern that is changing.

It would be more easy to recognize, certainly as it is much easier and far quicker to record (only about 10 seconds at the end of the day), but it would take longer to gather a tracked code long enough to do the revealing. This kind of approach has much in common with Binary 0 and 1 code, in order for the code to do anything, you need a lot of 0s and 1s. I suspect such a system of observation would increase its information value input more and more as time went on.

quote:
"more to my question when i get a response on this part first. not to be pushy or demanding but please try to keep this answer relatively parallel to my question so I don't forget where I'm trying to go with this inquiry hahha"

I hope my answer was parallel to your question, I like giving the best answers I am capably of giving.

quote:
"I read through all 7 pages on that science site, so I have many questions for you just trying to start with the most basic ideas I can for right now to establish some kind of understanding and direction for this research."

Good Idea. Start with the basics and build from there. A strong foundation will lead to deeper, broader, and clearer understanding. I would like to see this research move in the most productive direction possible, thank you for reminding me of this. Thank you as well for reading up on those pages, it gives a good background for coming up with more questions.

Any questions are always appreciated!

Thank You, MugenNoKarayami!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I recall that you said you were extremely good with geometry.

So I guess my main question is: How would one expand from this basic code to the 13 different categories of what your day could have consisted of - given that other people such as yourself are not as good at seeing/making/understanding all these geometric patterns?

adding to that question : I know that those 13 categories have only applied to you, but does that mean there is a possibility that someone might not be able to experience the complexities of this invention that you do?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Portal? The human mind IS a portal, but there are no "public" portals available in ordinary human experience. Ordinary human thought will never comprehend anything beyond ordinary human thought. This is the situation you must deal with. This ideal of yours is not something that ALL will understand or even accept. This is YOUR realization, and no one else's--It's about you and and no one else--Don't try to sell it because you're doomed to failure--I know that for a fact!--But I commend you in your discovery and your attempt to convey to the world your understanding.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 47yrs • M •
quote:
I recall that you said you were extremely good with geometry.

So I guess my main question is: How would one expand from this basic code to the 13 different categories of what your day could have consisted of - given that other people such as yourself are not as good at seeing/making/understanding all these geometric patterns?

The best way to start is simple. Use a small code with perhaps 10 symbols per a category, using 7-16 categories. These simple and small definition codes can mix into powerful and complex structures without you even being aware of it. Try to visualize how the symbols will work together. Make mistakes.

In 1 to 2 years you will have so many new ideas how to improve the code it will unfold on its own. One of the benefits of using the Mind Portal is that one gets many new ideas very quickly. Never compare your code to another, the code you unfold is special to you.

When tapping a code, write down a list of the things you are most likely to do; riding a book, reading a novel or a science book, study, dating, etc. To keep the first code easy to work with, use words that can capture a range of things when observing area's that don't need so much detail. Feel your way through the process, don't think your way through it. When you start making symbols to represent the words, get creative and imagine; again feel (don't think) if the symbol is right for you or not. As you get better at this the code will take care of its self.

I will post a link to a video I made of my 2nd evolution code. Its a simple video without any speaking, it shows parts of my manual and how my structure is built. Seeing it should help give an idea of how put a code together.

My first code was very simple, 13 areas each with 13 possible actions (it was enough to get a lot of detail) and 100 dream symbols.
I upgraded it once during the course of tracking it, because I was having so many paranormal experiences I realized my tracks of my experience would be incomplete without them. Thus, if you become aware of the need to change or modify, go for it (just don't do it every other day).

As I said, the code will take care of itself. My second code (the one in the video) is made of 120 pages, 30 Regions (4 pages each- some Areas duplicate..such as passive and active meditation), and 100 symbols for each region. 3000 symbols! the first was 169 and 100.

In the beginning of the video, you can see my dream symbols. Each is made of 5 sections that can be mixed with other sections, allowing the dreams to weave a matrix of meaning (one dream symbol can be made of parts from different symbols, by putting different sections together into different combinations). I share parts of this code (not all) and much of the detail is lost because the camera isn't good with fine details, so I am not given away too much (the code stays secret, no one on earth can break it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIG4Kkw709I
(Video of the manual of my 2nd revolution code)

quote:
adding to that question : I know that those 13 categories have only applied to you, but does that mean there is a possibility that someone might not be able to experience the complexities of this invention that you do?

I doubt this. I suspect strongly that one who works with this can develop a strong grasp of how it is working in a relatively short amount of time. Working with the Mind Portal will automatically attract information as needed to deepen understanding. The keys to the deeper doors come to you. You just need to have a good heart when entering and with that you can progress the fastest.

I will leave another link to the first code I tracks, it is the 1st revolution code and I rotate the wheel slowly past all 364 day symbols to show how 169 symbols and 100 dream symbols can turn into a complex structure, even though their beginnings were so simple. After slowly passing each day symbol, I suddenly spin fast.

I can read the symbols in this video, I am the only one who can. When I see this video and these symbols I get images in my Mind of what happened on those days, they flash through my mind. This could only apply to me, as they have associative value. Still, it gives one a fraction of an idea of what I am seeing, better then none. This video does not compare to directly seeing the calendar, as I see everything all at once without screen refresh rates that computers operated on, and other reasons. I see energy waves, sparks, flashes, images, dancing lights, colors packs, and still much more. I could never fully describe what I see, it is more then I can comprehend. The only chance one has to see this is to go into the tracks that lead into their own minds...make the tracks and follow them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZpVfOe7ME
(Video of the year 2005-2006...retake)

Thanks, MugenNoKarayami!!!
Questions and Insights are always welcome!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
quote:
Portal? The human mind IS a portal, but there are no "public" portals available in ordinary human experience. Ordinary human thought will never comprehend anything beyond ordinary human thought. This is the situation you must deal with. This ideal of yours is not something that ALL will understand or even accept. This is YOUR realization, and no one else's--It's about you and and no one else--Don't try to sell it because you're doomed to failure--I know that for a fact!--But I commend you in your discovery and your attempt to convey to the world your understanding.

I am not selling the Mind Portal, I am giving it away for free. It can be downloaded under this link, along with a 40 page introduction manual I wrote a few years ago (that gives lots of pictures and ideas of different ways this can be used).

As to your comment about the Human Mind Being a Portal, why do you think I call this the Mind Portal? I do so for that exact reason. I know well that the only Portal there is is the Mind. This device provides a means to navigate into and reprogram the operating system, to finely tune it so one can become aware of the most intricate details and patterns of the Universe and of Themselves.

I get the idea you think I should sit around in my closet and never share this with anyone, as you say this is about ME and no one else. And you say I am doomed to fail if I try to sell. Be careful with facts, they tend to slip through your fingers.

As I said before I am offering this PDF free for download under the link I am about to provide, if it was ME alone and no one else (as some people fantasize), then WHY have SO MANY people ALREADY downloaded. LIFE is not about ME and ME alone; it is US working together, sharing our knowledge and abilities to help us make a BETTER WORLD. I am not giving up on this planet, I know it is a mess and I am convinced that this Mind Portal will help generate many ideas how to steer our future so that we have a future.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4230e17dbc5fe0168c9e7c56ba37815faf921
7640d402c70

(Free PDF files (6 to choose from, A0 is for Europe printers, 36x36 is for USA printers) and free introduction manual for downloading)

Thanks, Wizardslogic!!!
I might be wrong when I guess that you are suggesting that I do this alone. I am searching for people who might be interested in helping this community research project to grow. You are welcome to participate if you want.

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey Jozen-Bo, I read through those seven pages and I am very intrigued by this device you've created.

I have a few questions;

Is it necessary to gather an entire year's worth of symbols before you begin to spin the Mind Portal. Obviously the more information that's gathered the greater the effect but have you tried spinning it before the year was completed?

How do you go about filling out the calendar? Do you fill it out day by day or do you keep a journal and fill it in by bulk? Which method do you think would be more effective?

In the forum through the link that you gave you talked about a woman who had come up with a similar device and produced similar effects. Is there anyone you taught directly that set up a code and a Mind Portal and had success with it?

Oh and one more thing; the mayan calendar ends in the year 2012. What do you think is the reason for this?

"The truth will set you on fire"
[  Edited by ChrisD at   ]
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is a message sent me by ChrisD:

"I think what you said about Josen Bo's Mind Portal was completely unfounded. Did you even bother to read the content he presented in the link in his thread?"

This is my response:

"You're right, Chris...I was just speaking from thoughts and emotions that were not only innapropriate but had nothing to do with Josen Bo or his Mind Portal. I was actually speaking from a completely different place about ideas I really know very little about. Sorry. And I'll relate this same message to Mr. Bo as well. Thanks for bringing me back to awareness."

Sorry, Josen, and I really mean that.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 47yrs • M •
quote:
Hey Jozen-Bo, I read through those seven pages and I am very intrigued by this device you've created.

I have a few questions;

Is it necessary to gather an entire year's worth of symbols before you begin to spin the Mind Portal. Obviously the more information that's gathered the greater the effect but have you tried spinning it before the year was completed?

Good Question! I wasn't able to spin the calendar while putting the symbols on it, because I didn't have a wheel built at the time and it was too big for a bike. I would of spin it each day even as the symbols are being put on day by day, had I the wheel at the time.

I found that simply writing the code in stimulates the Mind tremendously, even without a wheel I was having a great deal of experiences, that act of looking into the Mind activates this. For example, without the wheel to spin at about half way through the code's unfolding I realized I was having so many paranormal experiences that I had to modify the code by adding symbols to keep track of the experiences I was having. The code is more important than the wheel.

I used this example once before. We will give the code a value and the wheel a value. One is a power (code) and the other the base (wheel). Now this is a metaphor using numbers, 10 raised to the 2nd power equals 100. This is compared to a good wheel (10) but a code that wasn't prepared with intent and feeling (2).

Supposing we have no wheel at all, but a good code prepared with intent and feeling. We can then reverse those numbers, 2 raised to the 10th power equals 1024. Thus, the code has more value then the wheel, with multiplies its value. A good wheel and a good code, off course produce the best effects.

There is one other element that converts the power into a super power, the combination of activities. The Mind Portal augments the affects of Yoga and Yoga augments the affects of the Mind Portal, the Mind Portal is a form of Yoga itself. A combination doesn't require yoga, but it should at least cover activities that are good for the body, mind, and spirit. Then we get super powers, 2 raised to the 10th super power...looks like this 2*2=4; 4*4=16; 16*16=256; 256*256=65,236; 65,236*65,236=4,255,735,696; 4,255,735,696*4,255,735,696= 18,111,286,314,208,604,000. This would have to continue 4 more times for a really, really big number (I don't feel like writing out such a big number). Between the wheel, the code, and the combination there is a range of how the values add up, the right overall combination will augment experiences tremendously, I will right down the right overall combination for this: a code (made with intent and feeling), a wheel, and a track that follows at least one activity that is for the body (such as exercise or yoga for example- could even be mountain climbing), one activity that is for the Mind (such as study or reading), and one activity that is for the Spirit (such as yoga or religion for example). The broader this gets spread out, the greater the affects.

18,111,286,314,208,604,000 as a value to estimate my own experience without using the wheel falls short, as such an experience can ultimately never be measured. But, if I had to compare it to 100, I would say that the value of my experiences is a number billions of times larger then 18,111,286,314,208,604,000; as the experience of listening to an Immortal speak (this happened to me while I was working out the 1st code and not even using it) is of extreme immeasurable value in my life, and this is excluding many of the other experiences I have had.

quote:
How do you go about filling out the calendar? Do you fill it out day by day or do you keep a journal and fill it in by bulk? Which method do you think would be more effective?

I keep a journal and write down what I did and what happened to me either during the day or at the end of it. This makes it easier to convert the sequence of words into the code, which is in a little box in the lower corner of the journal. At the end of the week I then put the sequence of those codes into the calendar.I have found this method to be the most effective, but I won't hesitate to use another if it suits me better. I will post a picture of one day in one of the journals I used to keep track. (see picture is below)

quote:
In the forum through the link that you gave you talked about a woman who had come up with a similar device and produced similar effects. Is there anyone you taught directly that set up a code and a Mind Portal and had success with it?

No, I haven't been able to teach anyone directly because my circumstances don't permit it. I have to work full time to keep up with the bills, I am married and my wife is pregnant, and my time is divided severely. I would love to work with people directly and I will if I ever get the resources of funding to do research.

The first person I gave this to I spoke to over the phone and we discussed how to build a code. She has successfully developed a code that is much different then my own and she has found that working with it is having an affect on her overall perception and awareness. I also gave her the Crown Chakra Yantra that fits on a bike wheel and she found that after 2 days of spinning it and watching she began to see energy coming out of the walls and all around her.

I really hope I get a chance to work with people directly. When I can I will be doing this. I would have a much better chance of organizing if I returned to the States, and I am considering this at the moment, as this work is very important to me and if I suffer too many set backs here I won't even think twice about returning to the USA. So far I have suffered many set-backs, not enough, but I am getting very close to reaching the limits of my patience here.

quote:
Oh and one more thing; the mayan calendar ends in the year 2012. What do you think is the reason for this?

Wow...you ask a tough question here! I can't answer that right away in full, but I'll try nonetheless. It will end because we will have gathered enough means to see past the Illusion of Time and remove the debris that is buried deep within our subconscious that is preventing us from making huge Leaps into a Free Universe, we will be surfing the Zuvuya!!!

The Mind Portal (which is a Mayan Calendar) will be world news by then, and it will be a confusing time, not everyone will recognize the shift, but there will be enough impact by then that it is clear which way the following years will go.

To give a shorter answer, Time as We know it will come to an END. We will know Time as it really is, not as we think it is. This will mean the end of History as We Know it, we will have to re-evaluate how we look at history.

I could give a much longer answer. there are several books all about this question, I have red many of them and they are awesome books. The Mind Portal is an extension of the Mayan Time Calendar system, it is a Mayan calendar that was withheld from making an appearance on this world until after 2000.

Thanks for the Questions, ChrisD!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
quote:
This is a message sent me by ChrisD:

"I think what you said about Josen Bo's Mind Portal was completely unfounded. Did you even bother to read the content he presented in the link in his thread?"

This is my response:

"You're right, Chris...I was just speaking from thoughts and emotions that were not only innapropriate but had nothing to do with Josen Bo or his Mind Portal. I was actually speaking from a completely different place about ideas I really know very little about. Sorry. And I'll relate this same message to Mr. Bo as well. Thanks for bringing me back to awareness."

Sorry, Josen, and I really mean that.

Thanks Wizardslogic! You R Awesome!!! Not that many people I know of can apologize, many are too "good" for that. Your apology shows that you have good character!!! I have had to apologize myself many time, I sometimes say things just as you have describe above. That you where able to recognize that the source of your words was elsewhere and then admit it...BRAVO!!!

Thanks again, Wizardslogic!!!
I want you to feel comfortable should you choose to post here and you are always welcome to participate in this research if you want. Its good to hear from you.

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 36yrs • M
One more small clarification: There's no specific spot in each day on the calendar for dreams so how do you incorporate them into each slot? For instance, on that symbol in your journal example, is there a place in that symbol for the dream you had that night?

47yrs • M •
The pictures below shows where the Dream symbols are placed in the system I have derived. I call the 28 concentric lines the Dream Lines and place the dreams symbols directly on them, the dream line runs right throw the middle of the dream symbol. The Time Line is the Spiral Line and as the Dream Lines cross the Time Lines the grid for the calendar is composed.

In the second picture I outline a process for developing the day's symbols in a step for step process. This is a process I have used for my own composure, which may or may not differ greatly from that of another person. The symbol structure is broking down into two parts, the structuring and the symbols that go into the structure. This might take a little more time to clarify, but I do believe the information about it is covered in the manual I uploaded that anyone can download for free. In the second picture, by the 3rd step One can see that a little circle is written over the dream line (which is left and/or right from the center circle), I didn't bother to define that circle further (with details), for this example it was simply enough to know where the dreams are placed and when (as I go through the step by step process). I used this example from my first evolution code because it seemed the most straight forward for me to convey the process of putting the day tracks together. I will reply a second time to reveal what I call the Dream Map.

Thank You, ChrisD!!!
If you have any more questions I will answer if I still have access to the Internet!!!

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
[  Edited by Jozen-Bo at   ]
 47yrs • M •
The picture below is of what I call the Dream Map. It has nothing to do with you waking life, except that you see it and work with it while awake. The symbols have no code, no definition structure, they are all spontaneously thought up immediately in the morning following the dream recall, or in the evening (if the dream is logged) after pondering some. If, for example; you have a dream about a Golden Lion who talks to you and then turns into a Rocket Ship that you watch fly off, and then you suddenly fly after it and find yourself in outer space talking to your grandma (dreams can get pretty strange!!), you might choose to draw a little Lion (a full-sized map gives more space for drawing then this tiny example) and color it Gold to indicate how the dream began, or you might draw a Rocket Ship with a little drawing of you by it if this was what you felt to be the most intense part of the dream, or you might draw a picture of your grandmother floating in space if you felt this was the most important part of the dream.

Any way you choose, the act of drawing one of these little pictures is itself helping to lock the dream into your memory even further, and as you see this map on a day to day basis, every time you see that symbol it will remind you of that dream, thus you dreaming mind will become more and more active (each day you look at it, not even mentioning the act of pinning a dream map).

If you didn't remember your dream, you might place in little stars or something like that (as I did in this example). Spinning a Dream Map is a Mind Blaster, as over time you will quickly find that your dreams get FAR, FAR, FAR MORE vivid, real, clear, understandable, powerful, rewarding, and longer. You will also find that you have more control over your dreams, you regenerate more from your sleep, and still more (there is so much to the Dream World).

Using this along with some dreaming exercises is the quickest road towards Dream Mastery that there is, if you become a Dream Master then you may benefit the most from your sleep and your dreams (which will be MORE REAL THEN THE WAKING WORLD!!!). There is so much more to this, but one has to enter to find out. To use a Dream Map is very easy, because there are no rules.

I myself use 3 Calendars (well...2 at the moment, the 3rd uses a code that isn't finished yet), a Dream Map (takes about 3-5 minutes a day to keep up with), a Day Map (a little longer...20-30 minutes), and a Divination Map (5-8 minutes- but I haven't finished the code yet). Each system has its own unique benefits, and each activates different awareness. I hope this is helpful!

I almost forgot to mention that in the example (the full sized is much more detailed) below I made it by mixing randomly made-up symbols in with symbols for dreams I really had, and I can quickly tell the difference between the two, there are dream in this example that I can remember instantly simply from seeing the tiny little symbol I placed in the tiny little space...a full sized map is far more effective!!!! In other words...THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any questions, I will answer them if I still have access to the Internet (usually within 1 day to 1 week at the latest).

All the Best,
Jozen-Bo

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 36yrs • M
"It has many, many keys (I already made a list). I think it is important to note here that in order to get in to it, you have to get into life. Without rich experiences the portal won't open. Body, Mind, and Spirit must all 3 be developed. If any of these 3 areas are lagging, the others will suffer as well."

This is a quote of you from the link you provided. Why exactly is it necessary to have these 3 aspects fully developed? Of course it wouldn't hurt for anybody to develop these within themselves but I was under the impression that the Mind Portal was used to attain a deeper understanding of yourself. Why wouldn't the Mind Portal work for this purpose if any one of these areas was under-developed?

Another quote from you:

"Everything that exists within your temporal awareness is playing a role for you to learn from, enjoy, and experience. "

Does this mean that because these roles are still around me (and haven't been mastered?) that there are still more things I must learn, enjoy and experience from them? And when I am ready these roles around me will automatically shed themselves as a snake does it's old skin?

"Formless and without Desire, this is the Heart of Reality. It is the highest expression of all, the peak of evolution. If I understand it correctly, it means that one has access to any form they desire and any desire they have is formed instantly, thus there is no desire because it is fulfilled before it could linger as being in the state of desire. (when one desires they are without that which they desire)"

My interpretation of this statement indicates to me that we are all exactly where we truly desire to be because the nature of reality is thus that any desire is manifested instantly. Is this correct? So to desire is to be illusioned because what you desire is already there before you.

[  Edited by ChrisD at   ]
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy