We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. - Pouky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Mind Portal...An Un-Researched New Discovery - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Does you code indicate the sequential order in which you do things in any given day? Do you think this is important information that should be included?

"The truth will set you on fire"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this is genius. ive been searching for something like this for so long. it almost seems like a more in depth journal. i have a couple questions and im lazy and i hope u dont mind the fact that i only skimmed the material you provided earlier. but dont doubt my interest, just accept my hyperactivity. hah. Can you accurately describe the sensation that overcomes you when viewing the portals? and how did this first come into development. im very intrigued not only by this invention but also yourself as a person. i just dont know how someone comes to creating something like this. in fact im not quite sure i fully understand what you have created! haha.

also, if i were to mail you a complete journal of a year of my life would you be willing to construct one of these things for me. im lacking the aptitude required for such a task i fear...

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 36yrs • M
If you were truly interested in this device you'd read the material Jozen Bo provided a link to.

"also, if i were to mail you a complete journal of a year of my life would you be willing to construct one of these things for me. im lacking the aptitude required for such a task i fear..."

I can't speak for Jozen Bo on this one but from what I've gathered from the reading he is very busy. He puts a lot of thought into all of his responses so it's not like any of the reading is unnecessary filler. He's only going to show you the doorway, he's not going to carry you on his back through it. Get off your ass and make your own if you're so intrigued.

46yrs • M •
judging by the majority of your posts you seem to have a general defensiveness that is uncanny. why wont you let the man answer his own questions and do his own talking. i find that you hold yourself in a position way too high and out of proportion to your true standings (on my scale). i hope you learn that your over opinionated attitude makes you indescribably foolish and immature. i was simply asking thats all. a simple no from the person the question was directed at would suffice. and who are you to determine my interest in this invention? maybe, understandably, due to your lack of intelligence you have failed to realize that i myself may be very busy, just like Jozen Bo. i pity you and your struggling desperation.

47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jozen-Bo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"It has many, many keys (I already made a list). I think it is important to note here that in order to get in to it, you have to get into life. Without rich experiences the portal won't open. Body, Mind, and Spirit must all 3 be developed. If any of these 3 areas are lagging, the others will suffer as well."

This is a quote of you from the link you provided. Why exactly is it necessary to have these 3 aspects fully developed? Of course it wouldn't hurt for anybody to develop these within themselves but I was under the impression that the Mind Portal was used to attain a deeper understanding of yourself. Why wouldn't the Mind Portal work for this purpose if any one of these areas was under-developed?

Everything affects everything, all is connected in a way. One area advances another and vice versa. This means that if one or two areas were under-developed, they would gain automatically if the third makes progress. In order for me to search myself for the total geometry from the founding void to the peak of subtlety, I am attempting to balance myself. Exploring the physical is exploring an aspect or holographic crystallization of the mental that is in its energy settling motion patterns. The Mind, Body, and Spirit are all different facets of a whole, they are never separate nor isolated in actuality. If for example, I get sick; this affects my mind with distress and my body with pain, I am incapable of separating the root of the sickness to a spiritual condition, as far as I know all sickness is rooted foremost in the spirit.

Another quote from you:

"Everything that exists within your temporal awareness is playing a role for you to learn from, enjoy, and experience. "

Does this mean that because these roles are still around me (and haven't been mastered?) that there are still more things I must learn, enjoy and experience from them? And when I am ready these roles around me will automatically shed themselves as a snake does it's old skin?

Remarkable!
What is learned is gathering energies needed to mix, ingredients for a knowledge that transcends all boundaries. That which is learned remains in deeper places even when its practical rhythm is no longer accessible.

Until there is joy, the lesson will persist on a deeper level and ultimately express itself in the form of resetting the stage until it is mastered. This applies to the deeper lessons of life by far more then that of the less profound and meaningful, all together making a spectrum of degrees. So then, these lessons are for enjoying.

Once the deeper sensation has been gathered and experienced as joy, the ingredients can settle into wisdom, insight, and realization. However keep in mind that all things have a beginning and an end, this is basic macrobiotics. Thus, the learning of the lessons will eventually turn into the application of the entire spectrum.

"Formless and without Desire, this is the Heart of Reality. It is the highest expression of all, the peak of evolution. If I understand it correctly, it means that one has access to any form they desire and any desire they have is formed instantly, thus there is no desire because it is fulfilled before it could linger as being in the state of desire. (when one desires they are without that which they desire)"

My interpretation of this statement indicates to me that we are all exactly where we truly desire to be because the nature of reality is thus that any desire is manifested instantly. Is this correct? So to desire is to be illusioned because what you desire is already there before you.

The sum of desire is manifest instantly. What we desire on the surface in almost every case on earth amongst humans differs from what we desire at deeper levels. Though we see the surface, it is but a tip of the reality within deeper regions of consciousness. We desired existence and over time it shaped itself into this. As our mind developed, so has our ability to shape existence. The mind is the key to reality control, and the heart is the key to the mind.

In order to view things as they truly are I consider all possibilities, because the very physical stuff of the universe is chaotic and unpredictable, a cloud of possibility. This brings about 3 basic conclusions about anything, that is it true, that it is false, and that it is neither true nor false. From one perspective what your saying is Absolutely True, if taken from a relative perspective it can be false, and in totality is is neither True nor false. Understanding the difference between the Absolute Universe and the relative universe will make this fully clear.

A fundamental feature of the Master Pattern is a beginning and an end. It is within all patterns, the very units that define the pattern beginning and ending, weaving and displaying the fundamental feature.

This indicates that our very spirit began somewhere for the first time ever; though it never began before nothing. A beginning-less beginning. Life in such a infantile stage is incapable of desiring the things we desire, I haven't even reached algae yet, but am considering the life at its most infantile new born stage. From there we expand the spectrum of possible desire as this life reaches the end. The spectrum grows wider as the end approaches, curving outward on an exponential to reach infinity. The closer we get the faster our desires manifest themselves, and if they are unfocused they can destabilized our progress and make those final steps impossible. We are currently moving towards the exponential shift of possibility, where the mind has everything to choose from.

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
Does you code indicate the sequential order in which you do things in any given day? Do you think this is important information that should be included?

I record the sequences in the day journal because it is easier to, but the code does not include the sequences, no. I assume it is enough to know what I did in that day for the time being, so when the symbol appears in indicates and activates that memory. I find that later on I can recall the sequence in an approximate manner for the day. I figured this was enough precision for viewing the patterns in time for now.

Perhaps if the code reaches a higher evolution then it might include the sequences and increases its precision, but using the code is a challenge, there is no one to learn it from. I can't teach you what your own unique code is, I can only at best provide examples. Tapping the self's mind is a critical feature for devising a code. I did consider it, but decided to let it wait and not include it in my first, second, or third code.

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
this is genius. ive been searching for something like this for so long. it almost seems like a more in depth journal. i have a couple questions and im lazy and i hope u dont mind the fact that i only skimmed the material you provided earlier. but dont doubt my interest, just accept my hyperactivity. hah. Can you accurately describe the sensation that overcomes you when viewing the portals?

There is a huge difference between spinning a life map and looking at a stationary life map. The latter produces increased focus and increases the results of those things focused on. The former shifts the perception of reality directly with intense speed and strength, as I recently discovered. I have thus far managed to spin 23 days in a row without taking a break, before I had to take a break. Reality was beginning to slow down to a freakish slur, I was beginning to see streaks of red-silver energy ripple direct from all objects, including my hands, and beneath it in the same instant the torn hole revealing for a flash the emptiness beneath the physical matter. When you see thousands of these ripples per a second as you look around at things, reality begins to look like an illusion.

and how did this first come into development. im very intrigued not only by this invention but also yourself as a person. i just dont know how someone comes to creating something like this. in fact im not quite sure i fully understand what you have created! haha.

This map is timeless. It has never been developed, yet its appearance developed here because I continued to work with and explore different systems of time tracking. When I was drawn to produce this one, I realized this wasn't something that just tracked time, but activated it.

My own understanding of who I am has changed completely from where it was before I entered. What I created is a portal that takes one to the inner mind. It is ultimately unknown, no one knows. I know how warped and slow reality can get after going into a spin phase for only 23 days, but these days are built upon former phases of going a little and then stopping to take a break. I take breaks because this is intense, I am literally exploring difference states of mind as I find them within.

also, if i were to mail you a complete journal of a year of my life would you be willing to construct one of these things for me. im lacking the aptitude required for such a task i fear...

It took roughly 10 minutes a day to scribe my code into the map, 3640 minutes or roughly 60 hours. It wasn't easy, I had a lot of doubts to contend with. Was I wasting my time? At this point I have access to this experiment, so I'd say no. You would have to provide and create the code your self, and even then I can not reproduce the settle vibrations your hand would make as you fill in the map. They reveal things, those little twitches here and there.

Also, one critical part is tapping your own mind for the code, as you have to exert the inner creative energies and make them express their inner forms in order to have the building materials to tap the very source that produces them. I can never get into your creative core without taking over your mind completely, then it wouldn't be your creation. This is an act of Creation.

Putting the code down by your own hand charges the ink and paper with subtle vibrations, it won't normally be possible to see the difference, but as you go deeper into the spin you eventually see these vibrations as they are released. The most powerful code you can use is the one that comes from you.

Still, I find that this will be easier for most people to simply have a computer program to assemble the code into a printable file after punching in a few keywords. This would make managing several focuses at once very easy. I myself see potential programs that I am eager to explore, but until then it is by hand. Even if this should happen I will still continue to print one out by hand, as there is an energy that gets compounded in this act that the machines cannot emulate.

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 46yrs • M •
ok i understand now, thank you! i didnt realize that it required such detail as to how your hand vibrates when your scribing the code. im going to get to work on one right away. you said you used a bike wheel first? i was thinking of putting a bike wheel on an exposed fan, would that work? and also have you thought of the effects LSD could have while being in a spin phase? of course i have an Aldous Huxley view on the chemical.

47yrs • M •
Portal? The human mind IS a portal, but there are no "public" portals available in ordinary human experience. Ordinary human thought will never comprehend anything beyond ordinary human thought. This is the situation you must deal with. This ideal of yours is not something that ALL will understand or even accept. This is YOUR realization, and no one else's--It's about you and and no one else--Don't try to sell it because you're doomed to failure--I know that for a fact!--But I commend you in your discovery and your attempt to convey to the world your understanding.
-Wizard's Logic

I have reached a point where these words serve me perfectly. After going in for 23 days straight I entered an altered version of common reality. It was very difficult to remain there, each day lasting so long. I stopped and time slowly returned to normal. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

The MIND is the PORTAL! I wrote this in the first book I wrote about the portal. I explained why. So what is the Mind Portal, this map, that is? Its a product of the Mind, a tool developed by the mind for the mind, to steer the mind through the portal of itself. All physical matter is made up of tiny holographic vortex portals formed of a glimmering void. The uniformity within the void causes the glimmer by which reality springs up from. I was beginning to penetrate the most subtle secrets of reality directly with my eyes! It was literally opening up before and all around me. 23 days.

I find that the only possible way to go further is to drop all attachments I have left with the world. They are what pulled me back. This is what you meant by selling this being doomed to failure, whether YOU meant it or not. Why bother trying? Still...I'll give it a shot, why not? But my primary focus I myself must focus, which is ultimately to enter the depths of my Mind. That is where this leads, to the Center, the Heart Mind. Its not easy to see let along find. Most people understand it from a fuzzy warm idea of what it really is, while never getting to the core with their RAW EYES. If we can visualize the working clearly, the process carries over.

My attempt to convey my understand to the world is forever in vain! It is impossible. All I can do is say check this out, I did! I can only speak for myself. I find that should other people begin to confirm these changes that are very real, then we have a situation on our hands. THIS IS A TRIP!! When people figure that out, have you ever wondered how many trip seekers there are in the world? Everyone ultimately is a trip seeker! We simply don't all seek the same trip.

Lets see now? This is causing me to enter a different version of reality. I confirm this to be true. Thats 1 confirmation by someone who did the work. Its not that hard really, it only seems so without any motivation. Otherwise its easy as child's play. Do you see where this is going? I won't need to sell a thing, giving time; I'll simply be reviewing the offers. This is reality, defined by the mind, I am defining it as I think it through. The world will not be able to ignore this forever! Not when more and more people find out what a TRIP this really is.

Its that TRIP, thats what I can never really explain. I can tell you what its like to chew bubble gum, ride a bike, or play tennis. Your mind would probably relate to the message conveyed. I simply can't use words to describe the multidimensional experiences as they are engaged into my experience.

When I go in deeper (beyond 23 days), I will remain unattached and keep my mind focused that I don't stop. I can't say where this trip leads to, no one knows. By then I will have worked out new tools of the mind by which to focus my efforts and maintain consistent command. This is very exciting!

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
ok i understand now, thank you! i didnt realize that it required such detail as to how your hand vibrates when your scribing the code. im going to get to work on one right away. you said you used a bike wheel first? i was thinking of putting a bike wheel on an exposed fan, would that work? and also have you thought of the effects LSD could have while being in a spin phase? of course i have an Aldous Huxley view on the chemical.

The fan motor, that should work, yes. Can you spin the fan without the motor on so that it can come to a stop due to friction? Thats important, there is a hidden attractor within the changing rate of spin, if you map out the kinetic energy you get another attractor. Spinning by the motor is extremely powerful, as it gets more RPM per a second. It also tends to reach a speed limit and then goes linear, losing that hidden attractor. You get get a boost, but loose a feature. Thats why I bring this up, so you are aware of the differences. Use both methods, but should you work out a large map that fits on the fan, don't rush into this. I recommend starting with the natural spin first, by hand. Once you get familiar with you can add the motor for a boost, the two work better together.

The mind becomes incredibly sensitive when entering the mind portal. Everything is sensed more and more, things like smoking or drinking coffee become increasingly difficult. The deeper one goes in, the more sensitive the Mind becomes to that which can be sensed or perceived. When you get deep enough, you get high without drugs, and begin to have psychedelic experiences and sensation as is. Regarding LSD, I would be extremely careful, these are both very powerful mind influences things, both affecting the sight, the perception, and mind directly.

I have pondered the mixing of these two (I have pondered billions of different things pertaining to the mind portal, this one came a long time ago), I suspect that depending on how far the mind is already in the portal the affect would be affected. Merely speculating, it could at some point cause the mind to unhinge from the body and leave one blasting off into space. In other words, you could get lost inside of your mind; which would be a combination of astral projection through inner reflection.

When one gets to the deepest regions of this, no substances would even remotely be required. They wouldn't even do anything anymore, but in order to reach these deepest regions, there are no short cuts. The amount of stability required is legendary, you have to have utter control of your mind to make it. The difficulties amount, and the will is tested. I see it up ahead from where I was; its the heaviest trip of any. I suspect that foreign substances can cause destabilization, and I know for a fact that if one goes in too fast into the portal they will destabilize. BE VERY CAREFUL! I don't want anyone losing total stability, then its coo coo.

If you go in, your inner stability will be exercised and exhausted. You won't know it at first. When it hits, its sudden; everything is not how it was. Thats when your stability is worn out. If you stop, it will recover and become stronger, and your will and stability will make going deeper easier. This is exercise for qualities of the mind. The stronger one gets, the deeper they can go without needing to break. Its like a changing tide, the waves advancing and retreating.

At this moment our brains are resonating, there is a master wave that is stabilized and reconfiguring itself into our thoughts and mind's vision. It would take a while to outline the physics, its a pulse of electricity gliding on even subtler energies. When this pattern destabilizes, it wobbles into a form that can't sustain itself and the mind hits a hard loop, and that is insanity. The SPINNING (and not stationary) mind portal shakes that wave, and if it is done too much too quickly, it will wobble into a shape that can't sustain its own integrity. The more that wave can withstand shaking, the more reality the mind commands over. As it focuses, its will increases and it stabilizes into a stronger equilibrium flux.

Sorry, I got side tracked. The point is, this is like a little fire. If you blow on it softly it will grow, if you blow too hard it will go out. If it goes out, its over. Fortunately, I can say that personally I have observed that the affects build up and wear down over time slow enough so that one can monitor the condition of their mind and be giving enough time to slow down when things suddenly start to pick up. In my very first opening I said this is like the steering wheel of reality. The Mind is like the ship, and steering involves a game of stop and go in order to keep the ship from hitting anything. Go too fast and you can't steer the ship, go too slow and you get nowhere. Moderation is a critical key when sailing these waters.

If anyone manages to work out a year, searching their lives and looking for the definitions of their lives within the map, then they will have built a very powerful door to the Mind. When going through that door, always make sure you are centered and stabilized. If things begin to destabilize, simply take a break.

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 47yrs • M •
Regarding foreign substances and other warnings, I wrote about this in the first book I wrote about the Mind Portal. I suppose I can dig up what I wrote and place it here:

Note: Caution is strongly advised against the use of a machine to automatically spin the wheel, especially if it moves at a consistent and linear rate. Such a spin is dangerous to the mind- we are non-linear creatures that grow outward in spirals and a naturally produced spin by hand coming to a non-linear halt- following it's own time-line is by far preferable.
Watching a linear spiral spin for too long will actually cause brain damage (mild, but still undesirable) and whatever temporary boost one may get will be lost in the long run. Also, although this can be a toy if one desires, if any bad intentions are placed and the wheel is used to plan selfish ends that result in the suffering of others- it will backfire and cause severe confusion for the diabolical user. Please do not mix drugs with observatory trances, nor alcohol (one will get dizzy and fall over on alcohol). This is a very, very powerful energy head-trip and unless one has a clear mind, one might find themselves in over their head and have a very bad experience.

-Jozen-Bo

I wrote the following above about 4 and a half years ago. I was advising caution, as I was even then well aware of how much impact this can have on the mind, I figured better safe then sorry. I also include these words in the front pages of the book

USE AT OWN RISK!!! USE AT OWN RISK!!! USE AT OWN RISK!!! USE AT OWN RISK!!!

Since then I have reconciled my view on the linear spinning by use of a motor engine, one should not begin with a motor; thats going too fast. And to use a motor solely when it doesn't change speed rates isn't the best idea. Instead, the motor can be used to apply a burst, and then the wheel can spin for hours if the weight is correct; the entire time slowing down. This brings back the attractor.

This tends to amplify the affects of other things. If drinking makes one dizzy and prone to vomiting and falling over, this will amplify that possibility. I have considered how anything is amplified, and the dangers of that amplification. Cocaine, for example will bring about an increased rush in the system and increase risk of heart failure. As increased sensitivity of the living system gathers over time, this causes any affect to be amplified and the risks that come with it.

When it comes to using the Mind Portal, I do want people to understand the risks involved, the way this affects things, and what to expect. Using a stationary map is mild compared to the affects of spinning that map into the mind. This isn't some...it might work...sort of fantasy, this is hard hitting reality; real electromagnetic information and emotionally charged patterns containing real vibrations are mixing it up. Reality Changes.

"We Won as ONE!!!"
 46yrs • M •
Jozen Bo i just wanna thank you for all the work you've done. this is amazing! ive started working on my code and ill keep you posted on it all. i plan to experiment with lsd and the mind portal years later from now. until then im going to build up my ability to maintain stability. (note: im not just doing this to get tripped out im just honestly curious if the effects are multiplied or augmented in any way, its not about drug use). I have a remote for my fan motor now so i can turn it on automatically without having to stand. once again, thank you! im sure Carl Jung is smiling in his grave. you should be proud.

36yrs • M
Jozen Bo, have you noticed any parallels between using a Mind Portal and being under the influence of psychedelic drugs?

46yrs • M •
Chis, read his second to last post. i asked the same thing and he responded.

36yrs • M
You're right, he did answer that question. I must have skipped it because he wrote two posts, one after the other. Thanks.

The Mind Portal...An Un-Researched New Discovery - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy