Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

So today...

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So today...
I got pulled over for having an expired tag on my plate after the secretary of state told me so... and realized I had forgotten my wallet in my coat pocket at home. I was about a block from my house and I get pulled over... so I'm fucked two times right off the bat..

tell the officer I don't have my license on me because I forgot it at home and am heading there right now to get it so I can go back to the secretary of state. He tells me to step out of the car and pushed me up against the opened door and I hit my chin on the top. still kinda hurts. tells me I'm under arrest and pushes me towards his car telling me it's illegal to drive without a license.. as if I didn't already know that. Pushes me up against the side of his car and pats me down and asks me if I have any drugs in the car. I say no.

puts me in the car and he gets in the front seat and said he's going to search my car and if he finds any drugs he's going to come back and shove them up my ass. before he does that he calls two other cops over, one to help him destroy the inside of my car and the other to watch over me.. like I'm going to be able to do anything with circulation killing handcuffs and locked doors.

comes back and said the car is clean.. holy shit big surprise there. and said he's giving me all these tickets.. and the sergeant comes to his window and the cop says should I hit him for all of these other things, cause I will. and luckily he said no that's fine. Otherwise I would be in jail right now, and have my car impounded.

takes the death pieces off of me and tells me to get the fuck home. ohh and you're lucky I'm not taking your punk ass to jail. Mind you, I had 0% attitude towards him or his partners.

I have a perfect record and no prior legal issues. ever. Has this officer broken any laws you can think of that I can take with me when I go get this ticket dropped? I'm just really pissed off how he treated me like I was some kind of obvious criminal.

oh yeah I'm bringing the picture I took of my wrists when I got home. I'm surprised they weren't bleeding.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
holy shit! i can't believe there even allowed to do that!

"free country my ass."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
go see the local Prosecutor and or newspaper that sounds like unlawfull arrest or at least an attempt to do so and unnecessary force

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 36yrs • F •
Bubba is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sounds like racism to me if your not the same ethnic as the officers,or if you were a girl in a tight mini skirt and popping out your chest it would have been a different story, its either racial or gender discrimination- make sure you let the word get out no one should be treated the way you've been treated especially when you've done nothing wrong.

Cops think they're so badass with their gears they think they own the world take legal action and report them before its too late.

"If the door is closed jump through the window"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
sounds like you just got a cop that was an asshole

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
So today...
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy