We discover what works by finding out what doesn't work, those who never made a mistake, never made a discovery. - Moonlightshadow
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Heres a little poem i wrote for people to know me by.

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
deathismygame is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The Cold love

This place, My face, This race, It all came to disgrace. This love, This cold bitter love, Which has been given, Is driven, Deep into my soul,
Like a deep black hole. I'm torn, I'm worn, It's time for me to get out, yell out, For my love, Whose not there. This love we share, Is bare, It hurts, The shadow lurks, The shadow of hate, See this is my fate, I guess this is a taste, Of what my life feels in haste.

Write me back tell me what you think people and thanks for reading. This poem was writen for a girl who broke up with me rather should i say cheated on me. We were together for 5 years then she ended it. Brittiany Rhodes if anyone knows her.

"Death is here cause im dead inside"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm sorry about your gf, it's her los,e but i really feel your pain in this piece.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love, love someone else. i'm sorry.

"free country my ass."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy