Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Audio/video converter for protected files

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
TearDrop is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sometimes we need to change format of audio and video files, e. g. WMA to MP3, AVI to MPEG4, etc. There are many tools for converting, one of the most powerful but easy to use is TuneCab.

TuneCab is media converter for DRM-protected or unprotected files for playing on PCs, mobile phones, MP3 players, MP4 players and iPods, PDAs, PSPs and other devices. It converts music, films, video clips, audio booksto commonly used formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV audio, MPEG4, DivX movie, has YouTube Ripper plugin and CD Ripper.

It uses unique technology which gives a capability to convert any kind of protected and unprotected data to regular audio and video formats which can be played on dozens of compatible devices. For example TuneCab can convert protected music files from Napster, URGE, Yahoo! Music and actually can convert any kind of protected Windows Media Audio (WMA) files to regular MPEG1-Layer3 audio (MP3), convert iTunes music files (M4P) to MP3 as well as convert Rhapsody music files (RAX) to MP3. TuneCab has YouTube ripper plug-in for Internet Explorer and CD ripper.

The only condition is that the music content must be legally obtained and can be played on the computer where TuneCab is installed.

TuneCab represents extremely high conversion speed with up to 50x in batch mode without loseless quality of converted files. The number of input formats has risen to 50 formats.

TuneCab is still easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
It lets you choose the compression level and it preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names etc.
A batch mode and the drag&drop function for folders and files allow to convert and unprotect large files collections with just 1-click.

Demonstration link http://www.tunecab.com/includes/download.php

Whatever kind of media you need to convert, TuneCab is best choice for you. So forget about restrictions and enjoy your music and movies everywhere!

39yrs • M •
srobert08 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
HI!
For conversion of protected audio and video files, but also for unprotected ones, I use Tunebite.It converts up to 50 audio and video file formats,it is easy to use and reliable,and converts the files at high speed without quality loss.

39yrs • F •
largesmile is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hy,
I use Tunebite, too, I like it because of its quality for converting the audio and video files. It also has a lot of functions, like CDs burning, creating ringtones for mobile phones.

40yrs • F •
Allstars is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I use SoundTaxi, but I'd like to change it cause it caused me some problems, it blocked my pc twice....I googled and I found many converters but I really didn't decide. So, can someone help me with some advices???

35yrs • F •
TearDrop is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello! I've made a list of key features of TuneCab:

* Selectable compression level and output format
* Allows to convert complete folder structures and recreates these structures on output
* Has YouTube Ripper and CD ripper
* Convert M4P to MP3
* Converted video can be used on DVD player, home theatre etc..
* Unprotects video
* Convert AAC to WMA
* Convert Yahoo! Music files
* Convert RAX to MP3
* Super fast conversion, up to 20x the playback speed
* Can convert in HIFI and CD quality
* Batch mode for converting or unprotecting large song collections
* Converts any song that can be played with Media Player to MP3, AAC, WAV etc for use with iPod, any other MP3 player, CD player, mobile phone or PC
* Convert WAV to MP3
* Convert WMA to AAC
* Very easy to use and install
* Convert Napster files
* Unprotects practically all DRM audio files
* Convert WMA to MP3
* Converted songs have NO DRM restriction anymore
* Convert MSNMusic files
* Preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names etc.
* Convert AAC to MP3
* Convert WAV to AAC
* Convert iTunes files
* Convert MP3 to AAC
* Unprotects and converts songs for use with iPod, any other MP3 player, CD pZayer, mobile phone or PC

40yrs • F •
Allstars is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hy guys,
I just wanted to tell what tool I decided to get. After so long searches I finally decided to buy Audials One which has the same features as Tunebite, but much more improved this meaning: it can rip musics from radio stations, downloads videos and audios from internet (I get musics form Youtube) and others.....I think it is a good tool and it isn't so expensive considering the fact that it has many functions

35yrs • F •
There are a lot of new functions in TuneCab: you may download YouTube video and convert it to desired format, extract sound from video files and create ringtones for you mobile, convert audio books with the fastest speed, etc http://www.tunecab.com

40yrs • F •
Selinary is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why not try software using a virtual CD-RW drive? I found a program using the virtual CD-RW method to convert protected music to unprotected formats on :
http://tomypost.blogspot.com/2007/01/convert-protected-music-files-to-pl
ain.html
. It worked perfectly on my computer. TuneClone burns music onto a virtual CD-RW. I can¡¯t tell the difference between the original and converted music in terms of the music quality. And I would agree that TuneClone is super fast & reliable.

35yrs • F •

Using converter TuneCab Ultra you can easily download video from YouTube and convert to desired format

* Download and install TuneCab Ultra.
* Open YouTube video in Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Rip YouTube file embedded in this page.
* The video will be downloaded automatically and converted by TuneCab Ultra.

39yrs • M •
srobert08 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
prefer Tunebite anytime, just got the latest version and has some pretty interesting new features for recording social web radios and saving videos from youtube.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy