Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

giving up

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
giving up
i've decided to give up on relationships for now. i'm just going to be a single mother, spending all of my free time with my daughter. anyone here ever stay single for a long time? how did that go for you? this is going to be kind of hard for me to do, but i'm going to stick with it.

"free country my ass."
 34yrs • M •
ggentry237 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sometimes staying single is the best thang 2 do, but on the other hand if ur single 2 long u start fealing empty and usless in side, but its eather that or get ur heart broken over and over again. so no matter what happens its a lose lose situation.

"if ur not busy being born ur busy dieing."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, in the last couple of relationships i've been in, i've been doing the heartbreaking. not intentionally, but i lose interest quickly. i'm having a hard time moving on from one person.

"free country my ass."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I enjoy being single because I can focus more on my career. Once you get married and have kids it is very difficult to further your career by working longer hours, gathering education and taking the risk of not having job security all of the time.

As well I have found that having more partners for a shorter period of time brings more satisfaction than having a partner for a long period of time. I argue this because having a partner for a long period of time has ups and downs. Where as if you are in the relationship for the short run you can simply end it if things take a turn for the worse.

However, if I really did meet someone I really liked I would give up being single and try and work things out. I do not thing you should be single for the rest of your life because past relationships did not work.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
giving up
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy