Well i was as helpless as a chess piece when I was lifted up by someone's hand, and delivered from the corner my enemies had got me in. (Brighteyes) - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Where you live

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Where you live
So yeah,
I live in Florida
and things tend to suck alot at times
though this happens everywhere, i'm sure.
Where do u live?
Things the same with you?
Have you visited places where people are just better or worse?

"I am contradiction"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i live in yakima, wich is next to seattle, kind of. Just across the mountains.
yeah, things tend to suck everywere.
well ive personally been to seattle, hawaii, oregon and a few other places.
seattle: so i could rock climb. was kind of ok there. way to crowded and noisy though. loved the weather though.
Hawaii: to visit family. was practically disowned.
Oregon: HIghschool rifle competition. i shot higher that ive ever shot before, but hey we got to stay in a converted mental institution.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I live in florida. I live in lakeland.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
are there lots of lakes there?

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
London, yeah my life sucks big time, i want to move to america, mainly because its far away from everyone i know, then i can start afresh, but one problem.. im like skint poor.

okay i visitid, lived in pakistan for a year, i lived amongst the filthy rich, well the filthiest richest u could get over there, and so you had this massive house... with 13 bedrooms, and 30 maids, then u had this tent down the road with 7 people living in it, it was pretty nasty to be honest, the two extremes... yeah people were alot off worse over there, and then i had friends who were so rich they made me feel poor, well they lived in luxery, i do not.

Hey my old boarding school was a mental instutition at one point(before it was my school), either that or those older girls were lying....wouldnt be the first time.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I live in Michigan

about an hour and a half north of Detroit.... sooo... recently we've been getting a lot of trouble makers coming up to the suburbs which pretty much sucks. I've heard about more robberies and killings and stuff like that in the past 2 years than any other time before.

I live in Sterling Heights, which is probably the most generic city I've ever been in.

Highlights: 2 malls, 2 movie theaters, tons of restaurants by the malls, lake st.clair/beach, and I think that's about all the good things...

I really want to move back to Ohio or Florida again. Really good times as far as I can remember, never really was as bored as I am here. I've visited pretty much every state except for north dakota , south dakota, and montana.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I live in Colorado! Huzzah. It pretty much rocks. Except everyone from everywhere else keeps invading =P One of my big pet peeves is when people from big cities come to my town and say it's boring. We have literally everything at our disposal. High end restaurants, zillions of bars, water parks, amusement parks, several movie and theatrical theaters and concert halls, I even live right by a reservoir which is basically a beach in the summer, plus some of the best skiing in the world in the winter. I've been everywhere, minus a few states on the east and west coasts and also I haven't made it to Hawaii yet. I guess we don't have active volcanoes here so if that's your thing you have a right to complain heh. We have geysers though! And sand dunes.

Sounds like our situations are somewhat similar Mugen, I'm an hour away from Denver and we are slowly getting more and more gang violence here.

The down side of Colorado is all the middle-upper class is white and all the lower class is brown. My whole high school was like 90% white people wearing khakies or jeans. I went to college in Denver which is supposed to be more diverse and I think there were like 5 black people in my class of 400 or so. I had two black teachers! All my teachers had been white before college.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ohh I forgot to mention the variety of people that live heree hahha you'll like this...

-OLD PEOPLE 70%
-GANGSTER WANNABEES 10%
-The average middle class family 10%
-College kids 5%
-Animals 4%
-Cool people 1%

basically.

34yrs • F •
sounds fun mugen, i think theres fun stuff in london, my problem is im not allowed to do that stuff... oh no forbidden, haraam haraam i say, what will so and so aunty say. jesus who cares!

35yrs • F •
Wow, what have been your guyses reason for moving so much?? (the ones who have)
How old are you guys, maybe that'll make a lil more since
and dude, her, you seem freakin awesome
i would wana just send you a 1 way ticket here n u could live with me
haha, maybe when i'm older =P
*shrugs*
I've lived in Floriday most of my life.
I was born in Conneticut, and lived there till i was about 4-5.
Right now I live in clearwater here in Florida, it's pretty nice.
There are some pretty fu**in cool people here =)
Of course there are the usual jerks as well
But hey, whatcha gona do?

"I am contradiction"
 34yrs • F •
I cant really explain it here, but im going to do something, pretty soon before i do something insane n stupid, thanks evol, ure avatar is so hot, are they your legs, if so.... , okay im straight but i know a good pair of legs when i see them.. id love to live with you, well anywhere but here9though im grateful i supose, i got it better than many people, about three people), doubt it will happen but thanks for the thought babes.

ive been to canada and pakistan, both for educational purposes...was pretty good, fit chinese boys in canada.lol thats what i learrnt there.

34yrs • M •
My mom is and has been a single mother for the majority of my life so we had to move around all over the place. money = non-existing

the past 2 years have been alright though, because I have a good job to support myself

I guess the positive outlook out things is, I got a hardcore work out on my social skills making new friends every year

35yrs • F •
Yeah
I'm like the same for why i've moved alot.
Though i've lived in Florida most my life there's a lot of moving.
I'm honestly about to move in about a month.
This will be ther first time i'm moving twice in one year period 9.9
sheesh
And yeah, i'm like bi.
My legs aren't those sadly, but mine are pretty simular
lol
I should take a pic like that.
I'll probally change it soon.
Have you ever seen where people are nicer ort more edgucated in certain areas, or does like ever place have a bunch of idiots roaming about?
*sigh* i'm so bored in my computer class, I needa find someone to talk to, thing is my closest friend in this class is absant
ugh >.<
lol

"I am contradiction"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i live in Winter Haven, Florida.

and yes zyphon,there are very many lakes around this area and Lakeland.we are actually right in the middle of the Chain-of-Lakes area.

and wow Evol.you have a very high opinion of mid Florida.i hate it here.i want to move to Tennessee.i LOVE it up there.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • F •
Hee hee
yeah
and what do you mean a high opinion of Florida?

"I am contradiction"
Where you live
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy