Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Hillary for President

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hillary for President
I know theres a lot of support here for Ron Paul. And I agree with you he'd be a good choice. However, in the polls the guy has only typically 5% of the republican vote. Osama is more popular. But I think Hilary will win this one.

So, rationally - forward looking - we have a choice between Guiliani and Hilary. I thought great - what a choice. lol. But actually I think Hilary won't be so bad. Why? Because the first husband is Bill Clinton. And having him around - even if it is for bringing tea - can't be a bad thing. If he can deal with Hilary, he can deal with the world issues.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol And having him around - even if it is for bringing tea - can't be a bad thing. lol

Oh really? Extreme spender and cheater and lyer... yeah, i want his ideals running my country, fasho.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol. Well so much for opinion polls anyway given Iowa. Ron Paul got 10% of the vote - that's not bad. Hilary came third. But I'm quite glad I was wrong. I knew of Barack as the wild card - the kid who was different - but I'm glad he won. What I didnt know too much about was John Edwards - from what I gather he'd actually make a good VP.

Unfortunately - Ron Paul hasn't got a tv face and isn't - aparrently much good on tv - so its unlikely he's going to go far.

So - I'm changes tracks - but only because of the speech I saw Obama give. I felt the passion in that speech. And I think another term of Bush and Clinton isn't what I as a British person or you as Americans really want. So - biting my lip - I'm hoping for Obama because fresh is probably what we really need- I just hope he doesn't get shot!

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think that hilary should win.. she is a very intelligent woman who wants universal health care and to eventually stop this war. she makes realistic goals and doesn't seem to want to overpower us, but work with us. plus, her and her husband work as a team and they are focusing on more than just the war. if you watch a republican debate, all they talk about is the war. in a democratic debate they discuss anything from the war to the enviroment. i also like Joe Biden. He is also a good candidate. i know her husband is a cheating scum bag, but at least when he was president things weren't this bad. he may not be a good husband, but he wasn't that bad of a president.

"free country my ass."
Hillary for President
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy