Playing the drums is like making love, playing fast will make those who have never done it amazed, but pointless to those who have. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Beretta Vs SIG SAUER

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Beretta Vs SIG SAUER
Does anyone own or have experience with pistols? Who makes the best pistol? I've always wanted a Beretta but I hear SIG SAUER is very good and is becoming the preferred company.

Also, what is the most accurate and reliable semi-automatic pistol of each company?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oooookaaay...

I think I will stay away from any highschools or crowded malls in your area for now on.

Seriously. I dont know anything about guns. I love swords.
There is nothing so beautiful as finely tempered steel, lovingly crafted, full of intricacy, finished off with a balance that belies its weight, so as to make it feel as if it can cut air itself.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.sigsauer.com/Default.aspx[/url] From a google, site gives historical info(?) . They have been around for years & years ( invarious forms) but never gained wide spread useage as a commerical aspect. Mostly, I have seen various military actions stamped as such but that doesn't say anything about the modern manufacturers nor their present public offerings.
As for the beretta, old company know for fine shotguns nad a various auto pistols designed for 9mm>380, etc. & a few target shooting quality versions.
Widely accepted as back up or off duty weapon but as some had probleems with safeties & hammers on some models as they could keep the officer from being able to use them when it counted, tended to dampen their service use.
Your question of course suggest that youare primarily interested in self / home use, which either should work well as to the troubles with the Berettas', you probably will find yourself in such circumstances. They are well made & designed for the stated purpose.
I hunt so these are not the type of weapons I would look at, for one thing I'm not a great fan of auto's; in hunting you make the first shot count then you don't have to bang away at something.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
Beretta Vs SIG SAUER
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy