Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A theory of Soul and God displayed in logical steps

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1. Objects are perceived
2. Objects are contained within thresholds
3. When a threshold is analysed it is found to be non-distinct
4. So a threshold is never found to be strictly true
5. What is therefore true is that there are processes operating everwyhere
6. If I observe my self as a third person then I am a process operating within other processes
7. Whatver I do therefore imparts itself on other things
8. I am affected by other things
9. However, from any point within me, the centralization of it reduces with distance from it
10. And thus we are deduced to the fact that at the heart of the centralization of this part there must exist a uniqueness.
11. In summary, the central point of me carved down to the central point of that point, ad infinitum, leads me to conclude that is my soul.
12. That soul may be the same everywhere, and it is that, perhaps, that is in classical Christianity what we call the Holy Spirit.
13. Beyond this; I call that the mind of God.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupermanGom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You think that is logical just because you put it in a numbered list? Don't be silly. I don't mean to be harsh but your argument is putting forth themes that are extremely complex. If you truly believe in what you're saying put in some more effort. In saying that, your argument is lacking, I wouldn't bother myself.

"Destiny is only destiny when we believe in destiny."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The 'spirit' of not isn't in my vocabulary

Maybe it would help to say where the flaw is. That's why I've displayed it in steps - so that the gaps can be filled.

Its the constant nit-picking, as infuriating as it can be, that helps move. That's the way things work - someone proposes something and its criticised; but more importantly its bettered. That's why the practice of 'pointless' is pointless.

What I find fascinating is that, and this is the point, the universe is largely void, and yet there are conglomerations of atoms found in places and not others. What's more fasinating is that atoms form, suns form and camels form.

We know the big bang theory and how that progressed using experimental data to somehing like 1x10^-43 seconds (or thereabouts). We also know what composes the atom, what still composes the nucleus of the atom, how about 24 common denominations of matter divide it yet still futher.

However, there is the wonder, and this wonr is found in many cultures who were more inclined to seeing how nature operates (getting own food, etc.). That wonder is what makes it all operate?

The only difference is that they didn't have a record and therefore couldn't understand the nature of it for wider use.

(For example, penicilin was know by Arab's for over a thousand years - the saddle grew a mould (penicilin) that was used to cure the gout on the hind of the animal. It wasn't until the late 1800s that someone studied it and realised its possible medicinal use (Alexander Flemming was the Second person to note its usage)).

The point is that why does all the matter collect in pockets. Why so? and its that question, started off in the first 4 points that introduces my ideas, that I'm attempting here. admittedly its far-fetche the last two points are more jumps, its not brilliant - but thats why its here - to be bettered by better insights - or at least state the point at which the logic breaks down.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy