Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

University Education

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
University Education
I'm curious who at this forum has university education. Tell me what your major or any minors are. Also if you have graduated say what you have done after getting your degree.

I am half way through my second year at university and have decided to major in Economics and minor in Political Science.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tibby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't a University Degree yet, but I'm working on it. I've had a total of about 80 hours in College (most of it earned while goofing off at a party school). I do have an Associates in Paramedic Studies, and I'm working on a Bachelors in Anthropology.

"Does anyone here know what Occam's Razor is!?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i am working on my Undergraduate in packaging at Michigan State

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 36yrs • M •
huangbingdong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my major is business english...
i wanna do international trade after my graduation

"who knows"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Can we include the university of life here? lol

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nyrlathotep is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a high school drop out. thats enough about me. A tree must always be judged by its fruit. I am not certain that University is in some ways a double edge sword. It seems as though quite alot of people who come out of the education system are knowledefull but they are not wise. Im not saying I am more wise than a university student but I must judge a tree by its fruit. The cream of the university crop have become our lawers, politicians and executives. What good have they done to better our world and themselves with education. I do recognise that alot of good has come out of universitys in bettering our understanding of the world and universe around us. with this logic i suggest that university like any thing else in life is what you make of it. wether you go to college or not try to constantly improve your self and your relations with in your personal sphere of influence. thank you

"i have nothing original to say."
University Education
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy